The Crime Scene and Investigation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is unimaginable. The only upside is that for the girls, it is home. AND they will be back with their dear doggies.

To be fair - the guy can't win for losing. If he stays away, we crucify him. He moves back in, we crucify him. We're a tough bunch around here. ;)

Personally, I think it is the smartest thing he has done to date. Those girls need to be back in their home. They need to return to some semblance of normalcy. And now the dogs won't be alone. Praying for those girls tonight. I know it's got to be tough but I still believe it is better than living in limbo.

ETA: To clarify, I think the best option would have been to be able to buy or rent a new home, move their personal belongings in and the dogs. However, I doubt MS had the funds to do that.

Post 494:
Ref: Skinner also said:
"The kids are most safe with MS. Without a doubt, even if it ends up he is guilty of masterminding this. The kids would have nothing to fear, ever."

Did the Sheriff really say this? :thinking:

Skinner said this, as it was his opinion.

Hopefully the girls weren't told much about how or where.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

There have been postings on other threads that indicate there may have been $$$$$ problems

Do you have a link? I also don't remember reading anything in MSM that they had financial problems. Or was it from a VI?

Skinner said this, as it was his opinion.

IMO, O.J.'s kids never had anything to fear by being with their father either. Seriously, they didn't. I don't think he would harm a hair on any of their bodies. What motive would he have had?

Revenge (in his case) was directed at just two people.

Making money and having freedom (what I spec are the motives in MS's case) is mostly about TS. Although the "freedom" part could potentially get a little dicey with the kids. But since he had them spared, as certain spouses do when they kill for solely romantic freedom, I hope to god that's the case here.

But I do very much worry about someone desperate and distressed, as I think it changes your brain chemicals and impairs your judgment. Hopefully MS is so sociopathic that he believes he will walk away with this all and so is calm, cool and relaxed. And though on some levels it might be best for the kids to be with their dad during this time, I for sure assume that TS (from the ether) would be screaming to get them away from him.

Do you have a link? I also don't remember reading anything in MSM that they had financial problems. Or was it from a VI?

I don't believe it was in msm, there are public records documenting a foreclosure filing in recent years, which they cleared but still alludes to financial issues, which is why human described it as "may have been"

I don't believe it was in msm, there are public records documenting a foreclosure filing in recent years, which they cleared but still alludes to financial issues, which is why human described it as "may have been"

Can someone post a link for this? Thanks.

I really doubt that children want to live where their mother was murdered.

We all try to tell our kids there are no monsters and there is no one under the bed.

How does he tell them there are no monsters that can get in that house?

Agreed but if there is no alternative, it will be more like home for the girls, especially with the dogs there. Do we know if the girls know how TS died (not details but that she was killed?)

Agreed but if there is no alternative, it will be more like home for the girls, especially with the dogs there. Do we know if the girls know how TS died (not details but that she was killed?)

Since they are homeschooled, they won't have classmates telling them. How isolated are they from the rest of the world? No TV, no internet, no newspaper?

To be fair - the guy can't win for losing. If he stays away, we crucify him. He moves back in, we crucify him. We're a tough bunch around here. ;)

Personally, I think it is the smartest thing he has done to date. Those girls need to be back in their home. They need to return to some semblance of normalcy. And now the dogs won't be alone. Praying for those girls tonight. I know it's got to be tough but I still believe it is better than living in limbo.

ETA: To clarify, I think the best option would have been to be able to buy or rent a new home, move their personal belongings in and the dogs. However, I doubt MS had the funds to do that.

Sorry. Normalcy is out the window when you are aware of the details of what happened in that house and by who. I would throw up just being there and thinking that my uncle or best friend bludgeoned my moms or my wife in this same living room that I am watching scooby doo or a football game in. Jmo

Not sure these kids arent going to be traumatized no matter where they are. That being said.. IF MS thinks they may be coming to get him, maybe he thinks the children would be better off in their home if he is hauled off to jail. The girls would be "settled in", back with their toys and clothes and dogs.. and it might be easier for the guardians appointed in TS' will to assume their roles from the home base until the girls could be transferred to the home of the guardian. OR, we are totally off and MS is going to live happily ever after without bars for doors. I suppose there is a possibility that some child psychologist has recommended that they be returned home at least for a trial run.. kind of like getting back on the horse after the horse has thrown you.. MOO

Anything i write is just my opinion.

I haven't heard that a freeze was put on the insurance payout. When did this happen? So many posts I must have missed something.

I don't think there is info on that. But insurance companies have all of the figures and all of the resources. They have their own investigators. I doubt if the insurance company will hand out any funds with an active investigation.

I don't think there is info on that. But insurance companies have all of the figures and all of the resources. They have their own investigators. I doubt if the insurance company will hand out any funds with an active investigation.

Agreed. their motto is When In Doubt; You Better Not Payout.

Lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BurgoPI
Back