The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think there is info on that. But insurance companies have all of the figures and all of the resources. They have their own investigators. I doubt if the insurance company will hand out any funds with an active investigation.

Thanks human :).

I don't think there is info on that. But insurance companies have all of the figures and all of the resources. They have their own investigators. I doubt if the insurance company will hand out any funds with an active investigation.

The didn't work out as planned, he wasn't able to replace TS with a rent-a-doc, his best friend and "partner in crime" is in the clink. Makes ya wonder what his plans are now...

The didn't work out as planned, he wasn't able to replace TS with a rent-a-doc, his best friend and "partner in crime" is in the clink. Makes ya wonder what his plans are now...

I dunno, but if I were him I'd drop the chef and Nanny...

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Was there a nanny? I know people have talked about one on here, but is there documentation that there was a nanny?

Was there a nanny? I know people have talked about one on here, but is there documentation that there was a nanny?

I think if anything they had a babysitter that MS liked to refer to as the nanny.

The nanny seems to be the one they always run away with.

The mind blower was the Arnold Schwarzenegger one.

It was encouraging because I figured that I could be a "special" nanny to the stars as well.

It was encouraging because I figured that I could be a "special" nanny to the stars as well.

Lolol!

Never quite thought of it that way!

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Ewwwe you made me remember Bob Bashara and his *nanny*, ;) Gypsy, that moved in after he killed his wife.

ETA -correction it was Martin MacNeill, not Bob. :facepalm: I watch too many cases

Using talk to text with lots of grammar errors !

Here's what the Sheriff said in the video published Sept 1:
http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now...-out-on-Dr-Sievers-murder-case-323782231.html

2:05:
Reporter: You check to make sure they all are safe?

SMS: We have. We've had quite a lot of involvement and interaction with the Sievers children, as recently as yesterday, quite extensive."

I am not sure where to post this, but since the Fox4 team was investigating the whereabouts of the Sievers children, I thought I could post it here? I have not seen the video before:

[video=youtube;qmWalHDAZSA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmWalHDAZSA[/video]

-Nin

I am not sure where to post this, but since the Fox4 team was investigating the whereabouts of the Sievers children, I thought I could post it here? I have not seen the video before:

[video=youtube;qmWalHDAZSA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmWalHDAZSA[/video]

-Nin

FYI Jenny is step mother, not MS bio mother. Both mother and step live in the area

Ah! In that top link is a picture of MS and TS. He is a lot taller than she and it looks like he's scrunching down closer to her face. :)

He's also wearing his wedding ring, but he's slimmer. I take my ring off when I gain weight and also when I have severe allergies, my hands swell like crazy. I take it off before it has to be cut off. Lots of men don't wear rings.

I think he's cute there :)

Men have it worse than women in this respect: hair loss. Lots of men look better completely shaving it off rather than looking like their balding. Not a whole lot of ways to look different from other men with shaved heads. Facial hairstyles - maybe he thought CCW looked pretty good, so he did it, too. Maybe MS facial hair was that way before CCW's.

They lived in different states, so the times they'd be together and deemed Bobbsey Twins would be very few. It's just that those few times are so memorable.

I don't know how men feel about being "copied" in their styles, (women hate it when a friend does a SWF thing) but again, there's not a whole lot of options for these two, lol. I think if one had a full mountain man beard, they'd still closely resemble each other. I think I'll go play in Photoshop for a while :dunno:

MSandTS.jpg

This reporter is so __________________ I don't know a strong enough word to use here, but I do know what I'd say to anyone who hunted down me or my relatives and put them and their home on TV.

I'd say the same as the man and probably worse :(

Okay, I just have to add this about shaved heads vs bald on top with a ring of fringe.

The actor in The Commish came off as a little dufus-y from what little I saw.
I later saw the same actor in a commercial for another series - boy howdy! Shaved his head and yikes- suddenly he's sexy beast! (I know attitude of the characters made a difference too I'm sure, but just going on looks - I'd take the shaved head version every day)

*tiny little note: I wish DH would shave his head and get it over with*

Ah! In that top link is a picture of MS and TS. He is a lot taller than she and it looks like he's scrunching down closer to her face. :)
View attachment 82198

IIRC, TS was 4'11". Tiny. I'm 5'1" and I rarely feel short except when I'm with a friend who is 5'11". When I'm wearing flats, the top of my head is level with her shoulders. I wear heels when we go out just because its easier to talk to each other. :violin:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell
Back