The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a feeling that the perps had planned this elaborate staging, and somehow Teresa took them by surprise. Maybe by fighting back, or briefly getting away. It's just the vibe I get from the crime scene, like they wanted it to look like a burglary but then s**t happened and they had to get out of there. Good for her if that's what happened. I'd love to think that in her final moments she was able to make them panic a little.

Well the perps knew she wouldn't have a gun or another type of weapon since she was returning from the airport (& their restrictions on such weaponry).
Therefore, the perps had to strike quickly as soon as she entered the home OR risk her getting her hands on a gun inside.

And I think they were told that by MS.

I saw her cell phone on the kitchen floor not far from her wallet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I've looked at the kitchen floor again and for some reason I'm not seeing the cell phone. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong batch of photos. If it's not too much trouble can someone please post a link to the photo of her cell phone?

I've looked at the kitchen floor again and for some reason I'm not seeing the cell phone. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong batch of photos. If it's not too much trouble can someone please post a link to the photo of her cell phone?
444420d002f245aef6d928746de878b8.jpg
bd1573a80c19bdc5195957f2a438860a.jpg

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8LUJnRExEdGFFcGc&usp=drive_web

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just noticed the blender bottle. Didn't BS state in her interview with LE that she used the blender to water the dogs and cat?

I'm not familiar with the phone, but is it broke or is that an area that pulls out to use the earbuds...which seem to be very popular in that family. I recall seeing a set of earbuds somewhere in one of the crime scene photos.

I'm not familiar with the phone, but is it broke or is that an area that pulls out to use the earbuds...which seem to be very popular in that family. I recall seeing a set of earbuds somewhere in one of the crime scene photos.

It looks like the case ports for charger and earbud jacks to me.

You mean right next to the hair..?

-Nin

I am looking at the police report regarding the dogs and stumble across..:

attachment.php

A set of double doors just off of the entrance..

Notice the chest as reference point:

attachment.php

attachment.php

That's MS' office! It was locked ?? Why?

Also, I first thought the dogs were located behind those double doors, but that's not what the report says. The officers managed to open the locked set of double doors and cleared the room. Then they saw the dogs. So they were not confined to that room.

-Nin

Attachments

• Dogs Police Report.png
    Dogs Police Report.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Plan Modified TS HOME Main Entry Foyer Seating.png
    Plan Modified TS HOME Main Entry Foyer Seating.png
    668.1 KB · Views: 232
  • Plan Modified TS HOME MS Office Space.png
    Plan Modified TS HOME MS Office Space.png
    401.6 KB · Views: 227

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Also, I first thought the dogs were located behind those double doors, but that's not what the report says. The officers managed to open the locked set of double doors and cleared the room. Then they saw the dogs. So they were not confined to that room.

-Nin

maybe MS didnt want the two "morons" going through his stuff. Im just a newbie here compared to others and their great sleuthing but Im sure MS didnt think too highly of them intellectually wise and didnt want them discovering his abundance of money. i can picture then text arguing with MS if they found out there was more money to be had. Just a newbie thought. On a side note, i really appreciate ppl on this forum and the expertise they are sharing with us all.

Well the perps knew she wouldn't have a gun or another type of weapon since she was returning from the airport (& their restrictions on such weaponry).
Therefore, the perps had to strike quickly as soon as she entered the home OR risk her getting her hands on a gun inside.

And I think they were told that by MS.

She could have one in her checked luggage.

Can she have one in her car ?

She could have one in her checked luggage.

Can she have one in her car ?

As shown much earlier she did have a permit, so it could have been in car or in her checked like human stated

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

MS knew that CWW and his mother would enter the Siever home that weekend. I'm guessing the doors were locked to keep one or both of them out. He had to have known that LE would enter the room. Maybe it was an attempt to look like a responsible office manager (HIPPA compliance or whatever)???

It's interesting and further proves staging. Wouldn't "real" burglars bust through the locked room in the house???

MS knew that CWW and his mother would enter the Siever home that weekend. I'm guessing the doors were locked to keep one or both of them out. He had to have known that LE would enter the room. Maybe it was an attempt to look like a responsible office manager (HIPPA compliance or whatever)???

It's interesting and further proves staging. Wouldn't "real" burglars bust through the the locked room in the house???
"Further inside the residence we found A SET OF DOUBLE DOORS just off the entrance that was locked!!
Okay, this is when I really, really appreciate all of NIN's photos & diagrams of the house! The ONLY SET OF DOUBLE DOORS "just off the entrance" are the doors to MS's office. ie "the locked double doors" to Mark's office is totally different than the double front French entry doors. Interestingly, it does kind of go back to the meme of "CONTROLLING PERSONALITY"... it is ok to go into my house and kill my wife, BUT STAY OUT OF MY PRIVATE SPACE!
I guess "mi casa es su casa" has its "brotherly limits"????

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

I cant remember now where, but I thought I remembered MP saying one of the dogs ran out when he got to the residence and opened the garage door? So I have been assuming they were loose in the house

It's a dark rainy morning in SW Florida. I thought for sure we would have this next set of documents by the end of the week :(

"Further inside the residence we found A SET OF DOUBLE DOORS just off the entrance that was locked!!
Okay, this is when I really, really appreciate all of NIN's photos & diagrams of the house! The ONLY SET OF DOUBLE DOORS "just off the entrance" are the doors to MS's office. ie "the locked double doors" to Mark's office is totally different than the double front French entry doors. Interestingly, it does kind of go back to the meme of "CONTROLLING PERSONALITY"... it is ok to go into my house and kill my wife, BUT STAY OUT OF MY PRIVATE SPACE!
I guess "mi casa es su casa" has its "brotherly limits"????

I can't remember if the safes were in their bedroom, or Marks office?
TIA ~ I'm too ornery this morning to go and look.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back