The Crockpot - Case Related

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
egging is so elementary school, I have graduated to putting de-rattled snakes in mail boxes :)

I would like to see the inside of the house though, maybe I will call the realtor this weekend. Is there a basement? Is this house haunted? Have the previous owners complained about demonic possession? Do I get the furniture as part of the deal? How about the crappy PC with all the dirty cookies? Why is the house furnished like it's 1985 but the wall to wall carpeting is brand new in that bedroom downstairs? Will the owner sit down and give me a 1 hour taped interview if I buy the home? Why is the owner moving to another island striated by drainage ditches? Does he love mosquitoes or something?

And you'll always know your neighbor
And you'll always know your pals
If you've ever navigated in the Mosquito Canals

The picture... do you know that's where his FL home is?

Yes, but not as much as im laughing at the way you expressed it.

My friends laughed at when I chucked th bed in the garbage. Cleaning service is coming in tomorrow. I may move; who knows. LOL. So you guys are laughing with me and not at me?

My friends laughed at when I chucked th bed in the garbage. Cleaning service is coming in tomorrow. I may move; who knows. LOL. So you guys are laughing with me and not at me?

Truthfully, I laughed at your last sentence. When reprimanding truth, I wanted to add... "His ₩#@[€ ex may have gotten some other dude's **** on his bed, where's he gonna sleep now?" ;) Only because I'm a very visual reader and when your words played out in my head and I imagined truth looking on... yeah, sorry for laughing...

And laughing at the vision of you chucking your bed out is where the laughter came from (at least from me)... I, personally, don't find cheating funny.

I cant wait to go on vacation. I am out of here December 26th to see how fat, drunk and how many women I can sleep with (me and my girlfriend broke up over the weekend) :(

I am not going to lie; she completely shatterred my world. But Ive been down this road before, time heals all. She was definitely cheating on me and I had to kick her out of my house. I even through my bed away this morning because of the possibility she <modsnip> other dude in it.

Sorry to hear that, dude. The only way this could get any worse is if she was cheating on you with

Every time I see the title of this thread "crockpot", I read it as "crackpot"... actually, it fits.

Sorry to hear that news Native. If it's any consolation, you're better off without her. Once a cheater, always a cheater, you would never have had any peace with her around.....couldn't trust her anymore. You can do better.

We are laughing with you. You guys crack me up. Truthspider has a way with words.

Not laughing, but I grinned a LOT :D

The bed was the first thing to go when my ex and I separated, well technically I chucked him and then the bed. Don't wallow in the misery too long, though... you probably wasted too much of yourself on the relationship... don't waste any more! Good luck!

CPH puts his home up for a short sale:

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...y-involved-with-gilgo-case-for-sale-1.4154656

Article written by Tania Lopez, who "covers" the LISK story for Newsday. For what it's worth (and take my word for it) - Tania wouldn't break any real news on LISK if it was delivered to her neatly gift-wrapped.

Someone should tell Tania that not being named a suspect is not the equivalent of being ruled out as a suspect. Dormer said "Nudting iz ahfff di tay-bull". No one was ever named a suspect.

"The first floor has an office den, bedroom and a full bathroom. The second has an eat-in kitchen, living room, three bedrooms and a full bathroom."

Who wants to bet the first floor was CPH's private work place/man cave? I wonder if there is an entrance from this first floor office to the unfinished basement below...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member