The Crockpot - Case Related

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...or you can negotiate a plea bargain and agree to a conviction that carries a lower fine and lower points (so you can agree to turn your 6 point $100 Speeding ticket into a 2 points $40 Failure to Obey a Stop Sign ticket).

So if the cop wants to get the driver for speeding with 6 points and 100 dollars fine, the new way to do it will be to charge the driver with attempted vehicular manslaughter with 20 points and 500 dollars fine, so that the driver can plead it down to speeding with 6 points and 100 dollars?

What delusional rock do you live under? Where are these "honest" Suffolk County officers? How is making a COUNTY RUN Traffic Bureau (which will probably be armed with more of "Suffolk County's finest" LIARS) going to change the outcome at ALL for the driver? :waitasec:

<modsnip>

The new system is better because it allows citizens to plea bargain & reduce the impact of their mistakes. Consumer advocate groups fought for this. They are very pleased. The State system was impossible to deal with. Long Islanders can now help to protect their own.

P.S. I take offense to you suggesting that all Suffolk County police officers are evil. <modsnip> Suffolk cops are among the finest in the Country. <modsnip>

So if the cop wants to get the driver for speeding with 6 points and 100 dollars fine, the new way to do it will be to charge the driver with attempted vehicular manslaughter with 20 points and 500 dollars fine, so that the driver can plead it down to speeding with 6 points and 100 dollars?

despite what some posters claim, Suffolk cops deserve respect. They are not corrupt.

MysteryMom - There are alot of honest guys that work for SCPD. I happen to be friends with 2 guys that are in patrol cars. Stand up guys. I would trust my dog with them (i do not have kids to leave with people). But I like my dog more than most people anyway.

despite what some posters claim, Suffolk cops deserve respect. They are not corrupt.

If there's an "automatic plea" system in place, it's common sense that initial charges would be ratcheted up so that the lesser charges that people plead to are what the police wanted in the first place. I'm not disrespecting the police or accusing them of corruption when I point that out. Since we're on that subject though, I'll note that even though I've seen a 1980s federal investigation lead to quite a few Suffolk County police being busted for corruption I do agree that, generally, the police force deserves respect.

In every group of people, you will have some who stick out more than others. In this case, the corruption of a few tarnishes the name of the whole. The same goes for any other group of people. There are people here who have come to similar conclusions.

In one aspect here, you have those who believe SG was not murdered vs. those who do believe she was murdered. Another example is that you have those who believe SG was murdered by the LISK vs. those who think her murder is separate. You have some who believe there are 2 killers vs. some who believe there's 1.

It doesn't matter which scenario you use this set of "group" dynamics. I believe there are some fine Suffolk County cops, but there is very obvious corruption among the higher ranking officials in the county which tarnish the name as a whole. It's not just a matter of MY opinion, there's clear documentation that there has been corruption going on since at LEAST the 1970's, and the department was formed in 1960.

MysteryMom - There are alot of honest guys that work for SCPD. I happen to be friends with 2 guys that are in patrol cars. Stand up guys. I would trust my dog with them (i do not have kids to leave with people). But I like my dog more than most people anyway.

From all the documentation I've read, those honest men will not go much farther in the rankings. It seems only the men willing to do "dirty work" for the higher ranking officials move up the ranks.

There is plenty of proof. Please continue reading... :seeya:

google makes it easy---sad to say, corruption is everywhere in politics and law enforcement--now, to be fair to scpd, since they pay more there, they get a lot of transfers/transfer requests(one year they had a national record applying) from other ny depts, meaning they get a lot of bad eggs that aren't home grown-of course there are a lot of good eggs in scpd, but the bad ones stink up the place----

yeah, suffolk and nassau are so corrupt-free that they opened these offices

http://suffolkcountylibertyreport.com/sclr/?p=22710

I wish there was an icon of one of those bowling ball looking cartoon bombs with a fuse burning. I would post that right now.

Well, now that the SG case is solved, (In my mind at least) (see MP thread), I am ready to devote my time and energy to the other victims. Let the courts decide CPH's guilt or innocence. It will be interesting to see what happens. I feel kinda bad for the guy actually because I don't think he murdered SG or anyone else.

R.I.P. SG I hope the truth prevails and true justice is served in your name.

I just heard this for the first time last night. GOOD STUFF! It's a discussion about the Long Island Serial Killer with the co-owner of Websleuths Tricia Griffith as host and our very own Inspectorgadget, Downtownslim, TruthSpider, and Peter Brendt as guests. If you haven't heard it already, take the time to listen. It starts at about the 30 min mark (give or take a few minutes). Enjoy. I did. : )

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/03/05/websleuths-radio

I listened to it live. My favorite part is when someone (I forget who) suggests Truthspider is the killer. LOL.

If TS is the killer; he has redefined hiding in plain sight lol.

I listened to it live. My favorite part is when someone (I forget who) suggests Truthspider is the killer. LOL.

I was there, remember. Not "someone" suspected TS to be the killer, TS tried to make Inspector Gadget to prove his identity by quoting from a pm, he had send him. Appeared a little bit, like TS thought, he was maybe talking to LISK instead of the real Inspector Gadget. Kind of weird.

Peter

I was there, remember. Not "someone" suspected TS to be the killer, TS tried to make Inspector Gadget to prove his identity by quoting from a pm, he had send him. Appeared a little bit, like TS thought, he was maybe talking to LISK instead of the real Inspector Gadget. Kind of weird.

Peter

Going from memory i could have sworn I heard "Just say it already. Such and Such thinks I am the killer"

Going from memory i could have sworn I heard "Just say it already. Such and Such thinks I am the killer"

If I remember right, wasn't that Inspector Gadget after TS' little bout of paranoia? Of course, much later, on the board, TS tried also to paint me as the killer because I predicted on my website and I think, in several posts, SG's body would be found in the marsh and the case would be entirely unconnected to the GB4, but cuase enough distraction to let LISK go cold quickly. Now, two years later, LISK is definitively a cold case. For now. It will change is someone stumbles over a new dump site.

Peter

His whole Ocean Parkway dumping ground was beat up by Sandy. Hopefully unearth some new stuff. Whoever put the GB4 is definitely from my neck of the woods however. Not a doubt in my mind or anyone who knows that area well.

If I were a new dumping ground on Long Island....where would I be?

His whole Ocean Parkway dumping ground was beat up by Sandy. Hopefully unearth some new stuff. Whoever put the GB4 is definitely from my neck of the woods however. Not a doubt in my mind or anyone who knows that area well.

If you would be a new dumping ground ... created by a killer who is only part of the year in the area ... who lost one dumping ground with trophies already ... you would either not be at the beach at all or you would be exactly in the same spot as last time, since that is where police has already searched and it is unlikely they will again.

Peter

Nobody suggested TS was the killer. He seemed to think that DS thought he was. I never heard her say that though. She clearly said that she didn't have a particular person of interest but rather a profile she was building on.

I thought the whole cyberstalking theory was dead on. I look forward to re-reading her posts. I was also surprised to find myself agreeing with Mr. PB ; ) that LISK is different than Manorville. It was interesting to learn that LISK is more than likely left handed wheras MV is right handed. PB I got to give it to you...you really know your stuff.
I'm about to sit down and listen to an discussion between PB and Tricia Griffith about the criminal mind. Heres the link.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/05/07/websleuths-radio

Every time i drive those LI hwys i think about "perfect spot to hide bodies"...i just cannot get a rid of this idea..sadly..but LI got its stigma..
like area around Gabreski.. who knows what u can find there?

If you would be a new dumping ground ... created by a killer who is only part of the year in the area ... who lost one dumping ground with trophies already ... you would either not be at the beach at all or you would be exactly in the same spot as last time, since that is where police has already searched and it is unlikely they will again.

Peter

Now THAT would be a slap in the face to the PD. I dont think so though; there are memorial markings there.

One question though, how would a killer be able to "watch a body rot" if it was not located near him?

PB, have you ever looked into the nursery guy theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member