The Crockpot - Case Related

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, we are missing some very good people on this board. Banned or timed out. Lets not lose anymore people. Keep it classy ladies and gentlemen. I have a tendency to shoot my mouth offf sometimes; better watch my step as well.

Damn, we are missing some very good people on this board. Banned or timed out. Lets not lose anymore people. Keep it classy ladies and gentlemen. I have a tendency to shoot my mouth offf sometimes; better watch my step as well.

Hi LINative, I left a message on the locals info board about an abandoned recycle plant? off Ocean Pkwy. It is 5 miles from Gilgo. Can you look at the photo and tell me what it is etc? Thank you for your help. I'll try to post a link to the exact coordinates if needed. It looks like it closed sometime in 2007?, but there is still easy access from Ocean Pkwy.

Hi LINative, I left a message on the locals info board about an abandoned recycle plant? off Ocean Pkwy. It is 5 miles from Gilgo. Can you look at the photo and tell me what it is etc? Thank you for your help. I'll try to post a link to the exact coordinates if needed. It looks like it closed sometime in 2007?, but there is still easy access from Ocean Pkwy.
BKS, please post the exact coordinates and/or a link to a google map of the possible "abandoned recycle plant", then I´ll try research it, and post what I find.

PS. If somone have the address of the possible "abandoned recycle plant", please post it.

BKS, please post the exact coordinates and/or a link to a google map of the possible "abandoned recycle plant", then I´ll try research it, and post what I find.

PS. If somone have the address of the possible "abandoned recycle plant", please post it.
The location is next to Zach's Bay and between Sanford Island and Ocean Pkwy. The location is 40 degrees 36'09.55 N and 73 degrees 28' 38.67 W. Although it is hidden from view, it has easy access from Zach's Bay, the Ocean and Ocean Pky. Thank you for the help!

Yeah I know it. By wantagh parkway......no? This is just off the top of my brain however.

The location is next to Zach's Bay and between Sanford Island and Ocean Pkwy. The location is 40 degrees 36'09.55 N and 73 degrees 28' 38.67 W. Although it is hidden from view, it has easy access from Zach's Bay, the Ocean and Ocean Pky. Thank you for the help!

I do believe that what you are referring to is the storage/work area for the Jones Beach ground crew. This area has been thoroughly searched because it is where they found Jane Doe #8 (bag of bones) on April 11th, 2011.

I do believe that what you are referring to is the storage/work area for the Jones Beach ground crew. This area has been thoroughly searched because it is where they found Jane Doe #8 (bag of bones) on April 11th, 2011.

Thanks ss. I posted under locals knowledge thread. LE is not being agggressive in this case so I tend to speculate that maybe it was not thorough.

I do believe that what you are referring to is the storage/work area for the Jones Beach ground crew. This area has been thoroughly searched because it is where they found Jane Doe #8 (bag of bones) on April

Thanks ss. I posted under locals knowledge thread. LE is not being agggressive in this case so I tend to speculate that maybe it was not thorough.

LE is not thorough, but then that place isn't what LISKJ would pick as kill site, IMO.

LE is not thorough, but then that place isn't what LISKJ would pick as kill site, IMO.

Yeah, I agree. You guys are trying to make this guy a lot more creepy than he actually is. It doesn't take much, I would assume, to overpower a small girl that weighed just over 100 pounds once you had her where you wanted her. Serial Killer's keep their "trophies" on site where they live so when the impulse hits they can easily access their goods and "relive" the experience. Joel Rifkin was no Superman. He was an unattractive, anti-social outcast with no people skills. I'm not saying the LISK is just that, but let's not jump the gun here and make him out to be more than he probably is. Like I said, Rifkin was no Superman, and neither is the LISK. I'd be willing to bet he's not even Clark Kent.

Yeah, I agree. You guys are trying to make this guy a lot more creepy than he actually is. It doesn't take much, I would assume, to overpower a small girl that weighed just over 100 pounds once you had her where you wanted her. Serial Killer's keep their "trophies" on site where they live so when the impulse hits they can easily access their goods and "relive" the experience. Joel Rifkin was no Superman. He was an unattractive, anti-social outcast with no people skills. I'm not saying the LISK is just that, but let's not jump the gun here and make him out to be more than he probably is. Like I said, Rifkin was no Superman, and neither is the LISK. I'd be willing to bet he's not even Clark Kent.

I beg to make differences ...

SOME serial killers keep the bodies where they live. Right, where they live, as in their house. For example Anthony Sowell or Lonnie Franklin.
SOME let them lay around where they fall. For example Anthony Shore.
SOME use all kinds of moronic body disposal. For example Rifkin.
SOME put them in clustered dump sites. For example Ridgway, Bundy, Corll or the LISK. And those have their body collections NOT right behind their house but miles and miles away. Corll with about 17 miles was already relative near, Bundy with up to 120 miles on the other end of the spectrum. So LISK doesn't live nearby the dump site at Gilgo Beach.

that doesn't mean, he is superman. It just means, he isn't living at Oak Beach.

A woman was found floating yesterday, clothed, in Oyster Bay (north side of the island). Because the police suggest that the woman drowned, the writer of the article immediately relates it to SG:

http://www.longislandexchange.com/articles/news/womanfounddeceased-072012.html

In one of the fictionalized versions of the LISKs, (Law & Order, maybe?) the perp is a crazed loner who brings girls to his remote seashoe location to torture and abuse, and then he lets them run away, all the trime hunting them as a predator does. They never really get away.

Wish I could remember when it aired.

In one of the fictionalized versions of the LISKs, (Law & Order, maybe?) the perp is a crazed loner who brings girls to his remote seashoe location to torture and abuse, and then he lets them run away, all the trime hunting them as a predator does. They never really get away.

Wish I could remember when it aired.

It aired twice (or at least, I've seen it twice). It initially aired early this year, like in January or February. They replayed it not too long ago.

It aired twice (or at least, I've seen it twice). It initially aired early this year, like in January or February. They replayed it not too long ago.

"Hunting Ground" episode, aired 2/22/12

And, seeing Oyster Bay come up again... hmmmm

A woman was found floating yesterday, clothed, in Oyster Bay (north side of the island). Because the police suggest that the woman drowned, the writer of the article immediately relates it to SG:

http://www.longislandexchange.com/articles/news/womanfounddeceased-072012.html

Isnt oyster bay where the estate of the man we arent allowed to sleuth (the one discussed in the JTthread with all the $$$$) where a caretaker found the left leg of a victim in a bag located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jro74