The Crockpot - Case Related

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt oyster bay where the estate of the man we arent allowed to sleuth (the one discussed in the JTthread with all the $$$$) where a caretaker found the left leg of a victim in a bag located?

I believe that's right. Maybe coincidence???

I have begun to thank all of the posts that I read even if I dont agree with them. In my effort to read all the threads it lets me know what Ive already read. In addition I really do thank every everbody for the time and thought they have put into every single post in an effort to find justice for these victims. Just thought I'd let it be known so people dont think I'm just agreeing with every theory. ; ) Just sayin.

Found drifting near her home, no obvious signs of foul play, what's the connection to the case?

This is the crockpot thread:

This story was posted here when the body first turned up at a private beach not far from where another turned up (legs) connected to a torso found in Mammoneck (sp?)...

The previous posts start with PDust's #114 this thread.

Just ruling in or out women who are turning up dead on the LI shore.

So yeah after reading thru some, admittedly not all of the threads I can admit I dont have an original thought about it all! ; ) So I'm outta here...NOT! I actually find some of the early posts quite thought provoking and interesting...not just because people were less snarky to each other back then! I have become quite disillusioned about n e body solving these crimes. As we all go round and round...I am sure if we thunk it ; ) LE has thunk it and hopefully followed up on it! I think that the answer is here though in these threads...so don't give Up! Revisit some of what u have already written!

Thinking about this case gives me a headache.

One good thing--no more bodies have been found. Maybe the psycho is dead.

Me too. Just think about how some of those detectives feel. Working day after day with so few clues and limited funds. It must be pretty depressing.

Me too. Just think about how some of those detectives feel. Working day after day with so few clues and limited funds. It must be pretty depressing.

Of course, at least, they could look around at the old dump site. Because that's the place, LISK would probably chose to drop fresh bodies. Which is, even underfunded, possible, since they drive along there all the time.

I found this googleing....I don't know when the call was made. And this is not LISK related. I also have not found any info as to the "truth" to the call. It is in 2 parts.
Serial Killer Calls Howard Stern:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3mJBztjN1E&feature=related"]Howard Stern Serial Killer Clay Calls p1 - YouTube[/ame]

Serial Killer yeah right...
I think this guy is full of BS.

But Howard Stern and co-host are equally stupid in entertaining this jerk.
It's incredibly distasteful to be making fun / light of serial killings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonecold