The Crockpot - Case Related

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a quote from the article from the link here.
“The prompt response by Officer Caupain as well as the awareness of the victim’s friend may have saved this young girl’s life. The PBA of New York State and our members are committed to ensuring the public’s safety. We urge everyone to be aware of any suspicious activity, regardless of time or location, and report it immediately to law enforcement officials.”

Ok, the officer mentions that the girls life may have been saved. The perp may have intended to kill her. If you were trying to find a killer in that area, would you suspect this guy?
a 36-year-old Mamereck man?
Isn't Jones beach an areas where body parts were found or very near Tobay beach where the skull was found? Suspicius if you ask me .
http://www.pbanys.org/site/news/state-park-police-prevent-abduction-at-jones-beach/

I just discovered a sketch of the LISK. He looks just like the guy who was arrested in the attemted abduction and released on 5K bond.
Does anyone else see it? I can't seem to drop the links, but fox news released a sketch and the photo of the man arrested looks like it could be the same person. Now...I wonder if there is anyone who saw the possible connection?

I was trying to correct that statement in my post and clarrify , but it keeps copying the post. I meant to say I discovered that Fox released a sketch at some point of the LISK. When I attempt to open the file it came from, it makes WS site freeze up. I am working on finding a link I can use of that sketch. Also, I found a photo and description of that guy I meantioned who attempted to abduct the girl. They look alike. I will return shortly.

I still don't get it - who has ever seen the LISK and lived to describe him to a sketch artist?

I did not get it either, as I can not find that information. But this sketch is listed under victims and is how I found it. Look here first:

This is the man shown as the abductor:
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/long_island&id=8735200

Now when I search sketch of LISK, I find this, a released composit of the Gilgo Beach serial killer(listed under the Lisk search in header)
http://abcnews.go.com/US/long-island-serial-killer-victim-sketches-released/story?id=14563427

but this sketch is not a victim sketch, but rather of the killer. This is a cool find I think.

At the top of the article, the photo of sketch reads SUSPECT. I can not download the video. The article mentions a victim. This is something weird. Maybe it is a typo, but I am looking into it... It makes me look stupid if thisis a coinky dink and not even a sketch of the suspect, but you think ABC would catch it if it was.
looking this up as photos I find a fox link that wont open for LISK KELLER SKETCH and the same photo says suspect, not victim(the photo opens, the source link won't). There is a 23 year-old victim mentioned dressed in womens cloths. But where is the mistake if several news agencies list as serial killer sketch. Ill find that other link.

At the top of the article, the photo of sketch reads SUSPECT.
Yes, I'd noticed that before; the caption is wrong. That sketch is of the Asian cross-dresser victim, as is made apparent in the text of the article.

I can tell you that I have been informed by a very bright young man of the following:

A POI that he has found had residences in several places: !. 6-7 blocks from the Empire State Building, 10 blocks from Penn Sta, 18 blocks from Times Square, at least one residene smack dab in the middle of Oak Beach, and other residences on the mainland only a few miles from Oak Beach.

I can also tell you that this person can be connected to a burlap bag a few years ago...whatever that means.

I can tell you that it appears this person was not in a position to commit these murders as he was indisposed. It also seems that when he then came to a place when we believe these people were murdered and diumped, this person appears to have been available.

And, IMHO, he matches a profile I have made for myself.

There are also other things I WON'T TELL YOU that I am convinced will put you folks on a tear to find out who I am talking about. It ALL fits the puzzle I created for myself. The only question that remains if IF I HAVE THE RIGHT PUZZLE.

Yes, I'd noticed that before; the caption is wrong. That sketch is of the Asian cross-dresser victim, as is made apparent in the text of the article.

Well, that second link sort of proves it (what you said). The fox link listed it that way but I can not get that back open either, its like, someone just noticed it and its not there. Abc listed it the same, as suspect. (also without the article) so they did it twice.
I did notice somewhere that an old fellow on the beach withessed a man supoosedly chasing Shannon Gilbert (supposedly her). Have they ever given that description? I seem also to have read somewhere a decription of an asian as a description of the suspect, , but can't find where I read that. It was an article i thought of an abducted woman who got away, but I can;t even find anything related to a woman that was abducted that got away. That may have been the long beach murders or something, but it was a while ago when I saw it. Still looking for that.
None the less, the article of the attempted abduction states that there are 34 patrols in that area ( the long island stretch). Again, you might think a guy like this is possibly the guy. Thanks for helping me save face on the sketch.

I did notice somewhere that an old fellow on the beach withessed a man supoosedly chasing Shannon Gilbert (supposedly her). Have they ever given that description? I seem also to have read somewhere a decription of an asian as a description of the suspect...

All I can think of, regarding that, is that Gus Coletti saw SGs limo driver Michael Pak, following SG in his car. He is indeed Asian, but that's not a sketch of him, and he's supposedly not considered a suspect by police.

I can tell you that I have been informed by a very bright young man of the following:

A POI that he has found had residences in several places: !. 6-7 blocks from the Empire State Building, 10 blocks from Penn Sta, 18 blocks from Times Square, at least one residene smack dab in the middle of Oak Beach, and other residences on the mainland only a few miles from Oak Beach.

I can also tell you that this person can be connected to a burlap bag a few years ago...whatever that means.

I can tell you that it appears this person was not in a position to commit these murders as he was indisposed. It also seems that when he then came to a place when we believe these people were murdered and diumped, this person appears to have been available.

And, IMHO, he matches a profile I have made for myself.

There are also other things I WON'T TELL YOU that I am convinced will put you folks on a tear to find out who I am talking about. It ALL fits the puzzle I created for myself. The only question that remains if IF I HAVE THE RIGHT PUZZLE.

I was thinking about the burlap the other day and thinking about those huge slides you ride at the amusement parks. Is there an amusement park near there with a huge slide? How close in Coney Island and that amusement park, or is it even accessible to the area(I have not studied the maps of that area of NY)?

I was thinking about the burlap the other day and thinking about those huge slides you ride at the amusement parks. Is there an amusement park near there with a huge slide? How close in Coney Island and that amusement park, or is it even accessible to the area(I have not studied the maps of that area of NY)?

That slide is why I mentioned about a year ago about a carnival being in the beach area on the dates the girls went missing. Never panned out though.

I don't see him as a 'grabber' snatching women up. IMO he enjoys putting on the BS to gain trust. BUT - as you stated he may change. That scares me as well. Do you think he would use similar dumping habits? This is a good topic to discuss. The 'maturing' of the LISK?

He could just move accross the bridge to Robert Moses. I dont THINK they ever checked over there. I wonder if they did a helicopter flyover?

I guess that all depends if he wants them found or not. If after the discovery of his graveyard he decides "I dont need the publicity" maybe he will just dissappear them. Or if he decides "ooooh I like this newspaper stuff; lets play a game, Im smarter than them anyway"

I do not think he is very smart though. I know some guys who are as dumb as rocks but could convince pamela anderson to sleep with them.

He could just move accross the bridge to Robert Moses. I dont THINK they ever checked over there. I wonder if they did a helicopter flyover?

That stretch has much less traffic. Probably even easier to dump on the side of the road. In all cases he was heading West, I would continue a search further to the West.

I would also love to know if these girls (Gb4) did any sort of modeling or head shots with a photographer in NYC or LI. Lots of shady Clist ads looking for girls to be photographed. IF there is a connection, IF more then one photo shoot was done, Possibly....They trusted this person? What if the initial encounter wasn't based on prostitution? Sorry ranting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState