The Crockpot - Case Related

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only wish you could open the report up, JF. It is a road map as to what we may be dealing with in the Gilgo investigation. On the other hand it may have NOTHING to do with Gilgo, but my gut tells me it does.

I only wish you could open the report up, JF. It is a road map as to what we may be dealing with in the Gilgo investigation. On the other hand it may have NOTHING to do with Gilgo, but my gut tells me it does.

I don't know why I can't. I will figure it out hopefully or try to get online with my laptop soon. Maybe someone would be so kind as to transcribe it? Or copy and paste and send it to my email justiceforeverforever@aol.com? I know it's alot to ask. Did you read it Hawk? Is that the one you said you were having problems opening it too.

I don't know why I can't. I will figure it out hopefully or try to get online with my laptop soon. Maybe someone would be so kind as to transcribe it? Or copy and paste and send it to my email justiceforeverforever@aol.com? I know it's alot to ask. Did you read it Hawk? Is that the one you said you were having problems opening it too.

It's a 180+ page PDF document. I could transcribe it, but it would take a few hours.

Thanks everyone for trying! I really appriciate all th effort! I will just have to wait till I can get on my laptop. I am thinking about getting a tablet but I don't know much about them. Its gotta be better than this phone though!

Thanks everyone for trying! I really appriciate all th effort! I will just have to wait till I can get on my laptop. I am thinking about getting a tablet but I don't know much about them. Its gotta be better than this phone though!

I'm almost finished transcribing the first PDF file so you at least have an idea of what it's all about before needing the laptop.

Try downloading Kingsoft Office app on your phone. It's the best (free!) app I've found for opening PDF's, Word, Excel, and Power Point.

I use an Android tablet. You have to have wifi to use it without needing a subscription. I love it, but you're still bound to need the same kinds of apps as you would need on a phone.

I'm almost finished transcribing the first PDF file so you at least have an idea of what it's all about before needing the laptop.

Try downloading Kingsoft Office app on your phone. It's the best (free!) app I've found for opening PDF's, Word, Excel, and Power Point.

I use an Android tablet. You have to have wifi to use it without needing a subscription. I love it, but you're still bound to need the same kinds of apps as you would need on a phone.

I finished the first PDF file.

Attachments

• Transcript of NYS SIC report.doc
    103 KB · Views: 50
Wow you're pretty good at this computer stuff Mom! I have an android so I'm downloading the app. I'll let cha know if it worked. Thanks alot.

You are amazing Mom! It worked I can veiw it! : ))) Okay now I got some bedtime reading nite nite.

Wow you're pretty good at this computer stuff Mom! I have an android so I'm downloading the app. I'll let cha know if it worked. Thanks alot.

I had a DOS program to learn how to type in 3rd grade (there were no games at that time) then took 2 years of typing on an electric typewriter. I used to type over 100 wpm, but now I'm about 75 wpm with 100% accuracy (probably faster if I wasn't such a perfectionist lol). Glad you're able to read that! Maybe after the download you'll be able to read the PDF version and save me from typing up another 150+ pages. Lol

Hawkshaw,

Amazing detail.

It got me thinking about this case, and how the SC homicide detectives might approach it. If as you say the strategy is to find a suspect and focus on the interrogation; get him to confess, case closed. The fact that the Homicide squad does not emphasize investigation seems the reality in the SG case.

There are numerous pieces of evidence that Homicide, did not promptly look for, could not find or never found.They did their interviews, nobody confessed, or appeared to be obviously guilty to them, so they basically dismissed the POIs.

Homicide quickly realized that this was not going to be an easy case to solve, and likely they would not be able to solve it. Since Homicide is so proud and wants to be highly ranked as compared to other police departments, I am assuming that tacitly it was decided not to spend anymore time on the case, better to focus on solvable murders.

The Homicide detectives see themselves as just being pragmatic with the department's money and resources.

Why one may ask it would be difficult to get confessions from the POI?

First remember the detectives' interviews took place weeks or months after SG disappeared. The people responsible are much more emotionally relaxed, confident and believe they got away with it. I believe a criminal's tendency to confess to the police decreases the more time that has passed after the crime.

JB, besides being known to the detectives as an okay guy, JB was not going to confess to anything he did not do

CPH, again well known to the detectives, likely respected by the detective and CPH is not the type of individual who would say anything negative about himself.

MP, well experienced in dealing with police. Knows to say nothing. Gives detective nothing to go on.

Remember, the Homicide's mind set was; Drug using Hooker disappears, no body found, top LE officials believe she wandered off and drowned, no crime likely occurred, as a detective I will go through the motions, and get on with real crimes and cases we can solve.

MOO

WINDSOR: I think you are somewhat missing the point of my last two posts. It doesn't really matter if the POI's are guilty of murder; it is only a matter if the cops can obtain a confession. In order to do that you have to have a person before you that is capable of being bullied, or even beaten into a confession. I don't believe CPH, or JB, or any of the others is going to fold their tents whether they are guilty of not. I think one only has to look at their over-all record of obtaining confessions to support that thought.

You should also keep in mind that in the 1979 Murder Case of a 13 year old named John Pius Jr., the detectives obtained 'confessions' of two of the kids eventually charged. One of those confessions was taken on an audio-tape. They never used it until 7 months later after they obtained the statements of 5 other young men that gave them statements the defendants allegedly gave them well after the fact. One of those 5 young men was a prime witness for the then- SCDA Homicide chief Tom Spota. That young fellow went on to become a SCPD Police Inspector of Spota's detective squad when he took office in 2002. After a few years in office, Spota made this fellow his Chief Investigator, a position of an entirely other description. That fellow is now SCPD Chief of Department, courtesy of Spota, and the young man by investigating Steve Levy and driving him out of office, or agreeing not to run for re-election. That opened the door fo BELLONEr to step in and win election after being opposed by a marginal candidate.;

Bellone promptly named the witness as the new chief of department within days of assuming office and did that before he even selected a police commissioner. That would come 7 months later, or after the "highly qualified) Kevin Law did a nationwide search for a suitable candidate to replace the outgoing Richard Dormer. Mr.Law's 'qualifications' to have such an important assignment is that he was the CEO of LIPA until 2010. Need I say more?

The confessions of those two teenagers were introduced at trial. And that was the basis of vacating the convictions. The entire episode took almost 11 years to complete with convictions to follow in subsequent trials. One of the young men, after having his murder conviction vacated and serving 5 years in jail took a plea to manslaughter. He was released shortly thereafter.

IMO, those four kids did NOT kill this kid. I believe I know who did it. I also believe the police and DA knows who did it, but absent their ability to bully a grown man into confessing they took the easy way out and charged kids that were believed to be serial burglars of that crime.

"wid a guy like dat, your gonna need a confession." - former scda homicide prosecutor

Hey hawkshaw, who were the defense attorneys for the boys that killed Pius?

I FORGET who they were, but I don't believe there was any complaint about them by their clients.

The cases were pretty much premised on the theory Pius saw the four kids stealing a worthless mini-bike. Fearing he might tell the cops they went looking for him and the struggle ended in death. The question that needs to be asked and answered is this: Why should they hurt and then kill him for the worthless mini-bike when the kid had to know they were doing scores and scores of burglaries in the local area. Some of those kids, or most of them were burglars. One has expressly admitted that to me. Pius hung with them. He drank beer, smoked pot, sniffed glue. He may have done some burglaries with them. Guess who was the Mastermind of that ring? No, it wasn't Pius.

When these kids went to trial I guess they had options when the others testified against them. Tell the jury they were crooks who did burglaries. They did scores and scores of them. Discredit the main witness against them by admitting they were burglars? So the witnesses against them weren't attacked as criminals. At least one went on to commit other crimes, as late as 2006. One became even a bigger crook; he became a cop. And he still directs other criminals to do his crimes.

I FORGET who they were, but I don't believe there was any complaint about them by their clients.

The cases were pretty much premised on the theory Pius saw the four kids stealing a worthless mini-bike. Fearing he might tell the cops they went looking for him and the struggle ended in death. The question that needs to be asked and answered is this: Why should they hurt and then kill him for the worthless mini-bike when the kid had to know they were doing scores and scores of burglaries in the local area. Some of those kids, or most of them were burglars. One has expressly admitted that to me. Pius hung with them. He drank beer, smoked pot, sniffed glue. He may have done some burglaries with them. Guess who was the Mastermind of that ring? No, it wasn't Pius.

When these kids went to trial I guess they had options when the others testified against them. Tell the jury they were crooks who did burglaries. They did scores and scores of them. Discredit the main witness against them by admitting they were burglars? So the witnesses against them weren't attacked as criminals. At least one went on to commit other crimes, as late as 2006. One became even a bigger crook; he became a cop. And he still directs other criminals to do his crimes.

I just skimmed this, but I think there's probably an important name or 2 in there. http://www.nytimes.com/1988/02/21/nyregion/retrials-in-murder-of-suffolk-boy-raising-criminal-justice-questions.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

In searching for one of the defense attorney's in the Pius case, I came across this blurb about a new Traffic Bureau in Suffolk Co.

How this passed is beyond me. Are the residents of these towns prohibited from voting? Does the County have such control of its people their residents fear the right to vote or are the residents just that #&(*# @*()%)&?

http://criminal.lawyers.com/traffic-violations/blogs/archives/23279-Southampton-NY-Traffic-LawyerSuffolk-County-Traffic-Violations-Bureau-Not-So-Fast.html

The Suffolk County Legislature has taken steps over the past year to create a Suffolk County Traffic Violations Bureau that will replace the Traffic Violations Bureau operated by the NYS Department of Motor Vehicles and located in Hauppauge. The NYSDMV Traffic Violations Bureau presently prosecutes non-criminal traffic violations issued in the towns of Babylon, Brookhaven, Huntington, Islip and Smithtown.

It's like having an independent State inside the border of an already formed State. WHAT?!

It is uncertain at the moment what the ramifications will be for drivers as a result of the establishment of the Suffolk County Traffic Violations Bureau but it is hoped that the prosecutors of the County-run Bureau will be able to engage in plea bargaining that will offer the possibility of point reductions on moving violations. A plea negotiation is not offered at the present time on tickets in the NYSDMV Traffic Violations Bureau and drivers are customarily faced with having to go to a hearing if they wish to challenge a ticket. If the police officer appears for the hearing, the officer's testimony is usually very persuasive to the hearing officer.

To summarize, if you get pulled over in one of those ?towns? ?villages? ?cities? (sorry, not sure which one they're called), and are issued a ticket, this new Bureau will say, "You can challenge the officer's ticket, but you're not going to win because we'll be there to be sure to back up the officer's claim, true or not, and now the officer doesn't even have to show up. We'll be there to stand in his absence. You might as well just open your wallet now or... well, you don't really want to know... The County runs this B****, and the prosecutor works for the County like we do... you're totally ******."

At the end of the article, since their start-up funds are taking too long because they can't agree on what expensive building to take over (or build) and how to decorate it, they throw in this quote,

Let's hope that the plans for the Suffolk County Traffic Violations Bureau can get on track and make fast progress toward the opening date of April 1, 2013. Suffolk County, its residents and drivers have much to gain from a locally operated Traffic Violations Bureau.

Is the author serious? I mean, of course the COUNTY has much to gain, but the residents and drivers? I don't think so!

MM, you see the problem with the case? There is a difference of opinion on how good a boy John Jr. really was.

Did you also know that the detective that screwed this case up with those BS confessions now is retired. Guess who he works for as an investigator at 150K? Take a wild guess.

Do you really think Little Jimmy Boy came into Spota's office on his own steam after the case went cold by 7 months. Or is it more likely Little Jimmy got caught with his hand in a cookie jar, or maybe a liquor store and was dragged in?

MM, you see the problem with the case? There is a difference of opinion on how good a boy John Jr. really was.

Did you also know that the detective that screwed this case up with those BS confessions now is retired. Guess who he works for as an investigator at 150K? Take a wild guess.

Do you really think Little Jimmy Boy came into Spota's office on his own steam after the case went cold by 7 months. Or is it more likely Little Jimmy got caught with his hand in a cookie jar, or maybe a liquor store and was dragged in?

Oh yes! I had to do a little extra reading on the case. It takes you through a long, bramble path into the quicksand... of lies... from these "County Officials".

In searching for one of the defense attorney's in the Pius case, I came across this blurb about a new Traffic Bureau in Suffolk Co.

How this passed is beyond me. Are the residents of these towns prohibited from voting? Does the County have such control of its people their residents fear the right to vote or are the residents just that #&(*# @*()%)&?

http://criminal.lawyers.com/traffic-violations/blogs/archives/23279-Southampton-NY-Traffic-LawyerSuffolk-County-Traffic-Violations-Bureau-Not-So-Fast.html

It's like having an independent State inside the border of an already formed State. WHAT?!

To summarize, if you get pulled over in one of those ?towns? ?villages? ?cities? (sorry, not sure which one they're called), and are issued a ticket, this new Bureau will say, "You can challenge the officer's ticket, but you're not going to win because we'll be there to be sure to back up the officer's claim, true or not, and now the officer doesn't even have to show up. We'll be there to stand in his absence. You might as well just open your wallet now or... well, you don't really want to know... The County runs this B****, and the prosecutor works for the County like we do... you're totally ******."

At the end of the article, since their start-up funds are taking too long because they can't agree on what expensive building to take over (or build) and how to decorate it, they throw in this quote,

Is the author serious? I mean, of course the COUNTY has much to gain, but the residents and drivers? I don't think so!

IGYHTBT because you do not understand.

This is the best of best that could have ever happened for New York drivers in those towns. Right now the way it is, if you get a ticket, you gotta pay the full fine or request a hearing where the cop's testimony will be most likely so persuasive that you will lose. So if you receive a $100 ticket for speeding over the RMC bridge you have two options- you can either pay it now or pay it later. There is no wiggle room or provision for lowering the charge or fine.

The new County agency that will take over in 2013 will be empowered to negotiate plea bargains without a hearing and without the cop's testimony. So starting next year when the new bureau takes over, you will be given THREE options- you can pay the $100 ticket, you can still request the hearing (where you will probably lose and still have to pay the $100 fine) or you can negotiate a plea bargain and agree to a conviction that carries a lower fine and lower points (so you can agree to turn your 6 point $100 Speeding ticket into a 2 points $40 Failure to Obey a Stop Sign ticket).

The end result-

-You're happy because you receive less points, pay a lower fine AND avoid a surcharge on your car insurance.

-The County is happy because they receive immediate revenue without a delay AND they can keep the cop out patrolling instead of wasting his time in court testifying against you AND they don't have to tie up the court & judge's time with your desperate attempt to fight a ticket when you have not a prayer of being victorious against the honest testimony of one of Suffolk County's finest.

Like I was saying, IYSWIM, this is the best thing that could've happened for the people who get pulled over and issued tickets in them towns.

It's all good. :rocker:

IGYHTBT because you do not understand.

This is the best of best that could have ever happened for New York drivers in those towns. Right now the way it is, if you get a ticket, you gotta pay the full fine or request a hearing where the cop's testimony will be most likely so persuasive that you will lose. So if you receive a $100 ticket for speeding over the RMC bridge you have two options- you can either pay it now or pay it later. There is no wiggle room or provision for lowering the charge or fine.

The new County agency that will take over in 2013 will be empowered to negotiate plea bargains without a hearing and without the cop's testimony. So starting next year when the new bureau takes over, you will be given THREE options- you can pay the $100 ticket, you can still request the hearing (where you will probably lose and still have to pay the $100 fine) or you can negotiate a plea bargain and agree to a conviction that carries a lower fine and lower points (so you can agree to turn your 6 point $100 Speeding ticket into a 2 points $40 Failure to Obey a Stop Sign ticket).

The end result-

-You're happy because you receive less points, pay a lower fine AND avoid a surcharge on your car insurance.

-The County is happy because they receive immediate revenue without a delay AND they can keep the cop out patrolling instead of wasting his time in court testifying against you AND they don't have to tie up the court & judge's time with your desperate attempt to fight a ticket when you have not a prayer of being victorious against the honest testimony of one of Suffolk County's finest.

Like I was saying, IYSWIM, this is the best thing that could've happened for the people who get pulled over and issued tickets in them towns.

It's all good. :rocker:

<modnsip>Where are these "honest" Suffolk County officers? How is making a COUNTY RUN Traffic Bureau (which will probably be armed with more of "Suffolk County's finest" LIARS) going to change the outcome at ALL for the driver? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay