The Crockpot - Case Related

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time i drive those LI hwys i think about "perfect spot to hide bodies"...i just cannot get a rid of this idea..sadly..but LI got its stigma..
like area around Gabreski.. who knows what u can find there?

Lets say, Suffolk County is not as bad as the Texas I-45 corridor, but they work hard to catch up ...

I thought the whole cyberstalking theory was dead on. I look forward to re-reading her posts. I was also surprised to find myself agreeing with Mr. PB ; ) that LISK is different than Manorville. It was interesting to learn that LISK is more than likely left handed wheras MV is right handed.

*****PB I got to give it to you...you really know your stuff.*****
[/url]

yeah, he's ok--lol--j/k, PB--he's very good

I found this last night.

http://legis.suffolkcountyny.gov/clerk/cmeet/ps/ps12.html

It's the minutes for Public Safety meetings in Suffolk County.

I started reading this: http://legis.suffolkcountyny.gov/clerk/cmeet/ps/2012/PS020212.pdf

Chief Burke introduces his plan for the year, and it sounds like a good one. I'm at the Q&A part now. If his plan worked, maybe something IS being done in this case. I sure hope so!

Burke talks about accountability in the beginning of his statement and also consequences. :thumbsup:

Burke talks about accountability in the beginning of his statement and also consequences. :thumbsup:

He talks actually a lot and all about kind of spotlight used terms, organization, liaisons to minorities (none to any majorities mentioned), computer systems and so on. What I can't find is, where he actually talks about serial killers. Which is funny, because since at least two decades SKs like Suffolk County as dumping ground for their usage disabled LE. So ... maybe there is a need to mention that problem?

Peter

He talks actually a lot and all about kind of spotlight used terms, organization, liaisons to minorities (none to any majorities mentioned), computer systems and so on. What I can't find is, where he actually talks about serial killers. Which is funny, because since at least two decades SKs like Suffolk County as dumping ground for their usage disabled LE. So ... maybe there is a need to mention that problem?

Peter

That's what I've been trying to find out. I did see someone mentioned "the Gilgo case... that's still an ongoing investigation...", but I didn't see any details. The person asking was trying to find out if there was enough money in the budget to pay investigators to continue. (Or maybe that was the 2nd meeting?)

Yes....near a beer. Sweet theory.
They serve beer at Cedar; how does that work? Tap, and mixed drinks I think.
Always some great talent hanging out during voleyball night in the summer. I bet he is there every week. You are right again PB.
It is REAL close to where the GB4 were found. Closer than OB. Very good PB!

http://legis.suffolkcountyny.gov/clerk/cmeet/ps/2011/PS121511.pdf

This is the public safety minutes for Dec. 15, 2011. I haven't finished reading, but I'll give a couple highlights of what Dormer says:

1. Says all bodies (except SG) are connected
2. Says his reasoning why they are all connected
3. Says they did NOT receive a tip
4. Says it is NOT because of the Blackhawk fly-by they started searching
5. Says the SG case is being cleared as a "missing persons case" (opposed to being considered a murder investigation)
6. Says Marine Bureau Officers are first on scene at Oak Beach
7. Says State Police have 20 min. of SG 911 call
8. Says the beginning of SG case was treated as a "missing persons" case
9. Says the reason he believes SG is not connected to the other bodies is because of the DRIVER (none of the other girls had drivers)

(will edit after I finish reading)

http://legis.suffolkcountyny.gov/clerk/cmeet/ps/2011/PS121511.pdf

This is the public safety minutes for Dec. 15, 2011. I haven't finished reading, but I'll give a couple highlights of what Dormer says:

1. Says all bodies (except SG) are connected
2. Says his reasoning why they are all connected
3. Says they did NOT receive a tip
4. Says it is NOT because of the Blackhawk fly-by they started searching
5. Says the SG case is being cleared as a "missing persons case" (opposed to being considered a murder investigation)
6. Says Marine Bureau Officers are first on scene at Oak Beach
7. Says State Police have 20 min. of SG 911 call
8. Says the beginning of SG case was treated as a "missing persons" case
9. Says the reason he believes SG is not connected to the other bodies is because of the DRIVER (none of the other girls had drivers)

(will edit after I finish reading)

Either I read this earlier somewhere or Dormer repeated in 2. just his old thinking error. In fact,t here is still no connection between the GB4 and then all the others except SG, means, the legs, the toddler, the Asian and the dismembered prostitutes. Two distinct groups of victims, different MO, different time frame, an entirely different signature, a different body disposal displaying an entirely different mindset. In fact, there is nothing to connect those two groups but the vicinity and, as SK history 101 tells us, it is quite often, that there is more than one in an area. Especially if you have right behind the horizon an urban center of the size of NYC and only two fitting dumping areas left.

Peter

What I think is that there ARE two different serial killers. One for the GB4, one for the OB6. As PB has cited, two different methods of disposal. Two different ways of treating the bodies. Two different time frames. I live in the Los Angeles area so I know about having two different serial killers working the same area.

However, I don't think now that SG is a victim of the LISK. 1 or 2. I don't let CPH off the hook for this one though. I think he had something to do with her disappearance and demise. I do not think CPH is the SK, just a man who screwed up one night and called attention to the area where a lot of dead bodies were found.

I had never heard the radio program before. It was very interesting. Some well thought out theories. I enjoyed hearing those theories and the reasons for them. I noticed that one of those members is no longer a part of this forum. That's unfortunate because I think she added a lot to the forum. PB, I thought your way of speaking was cute. Sorry, didn't mean to embarrass you but the way you added yah after your sentences was cute.

What I think is that there ARE two different serial killers. One for the GB4, one for the OB6. As PB has cited, two different methods of disposal. Two different ways of treating the bodies. Two different time frames. I live in the Los Angeles area so I know about having two different serial killers working the same area.

However, I don't think now that SG is a victim of the LISK. 1 or 2. I don't let CPH off the hook for this one though. I think he had something to do with her disappearance and demise. I do not think CPH is the SK, just a man who screwed up one night and called attention to the area where a lot of dead bodies were found.

I had never heard the radio program before. It was very interesting. Some well thought out theories. I enjoyed hearing those theories and the reasons for them. I noticed that one of those members is no longer a part of this forum. That's unfortunate because I think she added a lot to the forum. PB, I thought your way of speaking was cute. Sorry, didn't mean to embarrass you but the way you added yah after your sentences was cute.

And a bit "radio show trivia": I'm not a native speaker, even my English becomes better form year to year. So I was sweating blood and water all the time and sat here with an open online-dictionary in case I couldn't find a word. So most time the "yah" or "well" came, I was looking a word up. :floorlaugh:

Peter

And a bit "radio show trivia": I'm not a native speaker, even my English becomes better form year to year. So I was sweating blood and water all the time and sat here with an open online-dictionary in case I couldn't find a word. So most time the "yah" or "well" came, I was looking a word up. :floorlaugh:

Peter

That made me chuckle. I thought you spoke very well considering English isn't your first language. You were very articulate in both thought and words. I actually found myself waiting for your turn, just to listen to your voice as well as your theories. InspectorGadget had a very strong, resonating voice. Like a radio show host or something. Truthspider had a soft spoken voice. Of course, I knew what he meant a bunch of times he was asked to go back and give a little more background behind what he was saying. I imagine it's hard to go back to the beginning of this story when all of you had been living it every day and "talking" to each other on this forum, and then getting to talk in person from where you left off here on the forum.

Peter

What you good people should know is Chief Burke is an EXPERT in crime. He has all the tools and background to that end.

It was also good to learn that Politics will have nothing to do with the SCPD anymore.........file this under: you can't make this up. I suppose it was just a coincidence Burke became Chief right after Bellone took office - courtesy of Spota and his boss', Burke forcing Levy out of office.

It gets even funnier. Burke spent the previous 10 years doing goon work with Spota. That is when he wasn't doing his second job doing instructional work for PTS, a police promotion school. It was certainly nice of Acting Comm Webber to introduce his BOSS and then go quietly to sit in a corner. On that note. When Comm.Webber was appointed PC, the CE said the Chief's value of running Support Services and being a CPA would help greatly in controlling the police budget in these trying times. Mr. Webber couldn't even figure out how to retire from his Chief's job without being screwed.

Check out who is in charge of Criminal Intel.

It was very funny. Thanks to MM for finding and posting the Farce in Hauppauge. :jail:

I just heard this for the first time last night. GOOD STUFF! It's a discussion about the Long Island Serial Killer with the co-owner of Websleuths Tricia Griffith as host and our very own Inspectorgadget, Downtownslim, TruthSpider, and Peter Brendt as guests. If you haven't heard it already, take the time to listen. It starts at about the 30 min mark (give or take a few minutes). Enjoy. I did. : )

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/03/05/websleuths-radio

I'm listening to this now. :)

I'm listening to this now. :)

Keep in mind that is not my real voice. I was talking into a cardboard tube from a roll of paper towels in order to alter my voice. My natural voice is extremely soft. I have no bark.

Attachments

• Paper-towel-roll.jpg
    Paper-towel-roll.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1
Keep in mind that is not my real voice. I was talking into a cardboard tube from a roll of paper towels in order to alter my voice. My natural voice is extremely soft. I have no bark.

hahaha! But you definitely had bite! ;)

Im going to call in next show. But I want the voice from the movie "Scream" Does anyone have one of those voice altering thing-a-ma-jigs used in the movie I can borrow?

Hello Sidney.

Im going to call in next show. But I want the voice from the movie "Scream" Does anyone have one of those voice altering thing-a-ma-jigs used in the movie I can borrow?

Hello Sidney.

I wanna call in, too! I love a good debate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay