The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Lone you were right.....it's was my bad. I had my "Croslins" confused. :floorlaugh:

These families are so confusing, it will drive you to drinking...........does this mean that I was right????????? Yeah!

No, Lone you were right.....it's was my bad. I had my "Croslins" confused. :floorlaugh:

:great: It took me forever to figure out all the players on this case, I was worried there for a second that I was going to have to take a refresher course. I don't think I could get through it again! It took me a long time to figure out that Hank Jr. was also Tommy and that Tommy was not Timmy but that there was an actual brother called Timmy. Then I had to get the sisters-in-laws straight as to which brother they were married to. Then I finally figured out that "Nay Nay" was actually Christina Prevatt, I think. And that there were two Crystals, not one. But, I'm proud to say that I figured out immediately that the cousin who was "babysitting" for Ronald Cummings' children was not a cousin at all, but actually an underage live-in girlfriend..........yep, I got that one real quick! Please don't make me start over.....:floorlaugh::crazy:

having your Croslins confused is understandable, because CC gave an interview about that van, and omg, I still haven't figured out who she meant. jmo

Yep, are you talking about the scratch on the van? The part about "my van" appearing to be coming from Misty? but was suppose to have been Lindsey? I guess???

:great: It took me forever to figure out all the players on this case, I was worried there for a second that I was going to have to take a refresher course. I don't think I could get through it again! It took me a long time to figure out that Hank Jr. was also Tommy and that Tommy was not Timmy but that there was an actual brother called Timmy. Then I had to get the sisters-in-laws straight as to which brother they were married to. Then I finally figured out that "Nay Nay" was actually Christina Prevatt, I think. And that there were two Crystals, not one. But, I'm proud to say that I figured out immediately that the cousin who was "babysitting" for Ronald Cummings' children was not a cousin at all, but actually an underage live-in girlfriend..........yep, I got that one real quick! Please don't make me start over.....:floorlaugh::crazy:

LOL..Wait -a-minute....Maybe not.. What IF it was Hope who was supposed to be babysitting that night..She is a cousin..

I also believed Ron's tears, but that doesn't mean he was 100% in the dark. I believed Misty's tears too. Nobody can convince me that those tears weren't real, but I don't think she was 100% in the dark either. IMO, their tears weren't because an unexpected, unexplainable abduction had happened. Ron seemed so grief stricken. Where was his hope? and Misty seemed so traumatized. Why? What did she know and what had she seen? IMO, they both acted like they were grieving for Haleigh, but how could they have known there was reason to grieve? They both said, more than once, that they thought CS's side of the family was behind this. If so, that would have been reason to hope...not fall to the ground sobbing. So yes, for a large part, I believe their emotions were genuine. When Misty talked about Haleigh, she seemed to dwell on how little she was and she went on about how smart she was, how much fun they had together. Those are the kinds of things people say when talking about a dead child, not a missing one. In other words, they seemed more like fond memories instead of a description. If they thought Haleigh was alive, they would have been pleading with the abductor to feed her, be kind to her, get her to a doctor...but I remember Ron making the point that she wasn't property or a thing to be stolen. When going back and rewatching them, I'm more convinced than ever, that these 2 knew more than they were telling. JMO.

02-10-09 Media interview with ron

at :56 Ron says she was the most well mannered child I ever had ( past tense )
at 1:02 on video ... Ron says ... I would give my life for my childs life back ...
at 5:19 his phone starts ringing , he doesen't even look at it or answere it ... why is he carring it around in his ( scratched up bloody looking ) hand if not hoping for a call about HaLeigh.

‪Ronald Cummings' Emotional Plea - 2/10 or 2/11 2009‬‏ - YouTube

LOL..Wait -a-minute....Maybe not.. What IF it was Hope who was supposed to be babysitting that night..She is a cousin..

OMG, you're right! How could I forget???? :banghead: I still think that there is a very big possibility that she was there to help out.

at 1:02 on video ... Ron says ... I would give my life for my childs life back ...
at 5:19 his phone starts ringing , he doesen't even look at it or answere it ... why is he carring it around in his ( scratched up bloody looking ) hand if not hoping for a call about HaLeigh.

Yep, very, very telling IMO.

Very telling on both their parts.. Can you imagine a grandparent just kneeling there and not grabbing the phone and not saying... Answer that phone that could be news about Haleigh ...
JSV..Thanks for posting that video.. I knew immediately when I first watched that video he knew his daughter was deceased... I also knew his mother knew her granddaughter was deceased...
And to thnk here we are 2 1/2 years later and the lies still continue...JMHO

Just like the Caylee case, I don't believe the GMA about the night of the 9th. However, just like the Caylee case, it's all we have. George said he saw Caylee leave with casey. GMA says she saw misty with Haleigh. It's all we have. I think they are lying.

GMA, TN ,Misty and even tommy don't put rc near that MH. All we can do is speculate as to why but w/o speculation, ron isn't there. I am furious that he doesn't have to state when he worked. I also would like to know about this so-called overtime. I want to know if he worked a four or five day week. Two and a half years later and not ONE person from the plant will speak and tell not only hours but what days he worked.

Casting rc aside (due to no witnesses) it still leaves us with misty and tommy in the house. The wild card is JO.

Hi Whisperer. Everything you say here makes perfectly logical sense. But for the life of me, I am still having a problem casting rc aside. IMO, it sticks out like a sore thumb that there is no witnesses putting rc at the mobile home. Eventhough there are 2 witnesses saying he was at their house that night, and wasn't there video or a withess or something about the store...I have forgotten so many details now...I just can't see rc and his family NOT being responsible. Too much involvement from TN, always being at the right place at the right time to explain why rc wasn't involved.:waitasec:

In the case I kept up with where a girl was murdered because of her brother's drug debts...come 'you know what' or high water, those guys refused to admit to being part of the problem. Before she was found, they were crying and begging for her safe return, but once their own lifestyles became public, they whistled a different tune. So, instead of being seen as victimized brothers, they were seen as not much more than murderers. So, even if Ron wasn't involved that night, (& I've come to believe he probably wasn't), he may have felt the pressure to self preserve, if he believed that something he had done, led to Haleigh's abduction. & I'm not pointing to a drug debt...maybe it had something to do with the fight over his gun, which by the way, took a deal for him to admit to. JMO.

I think the fight over the gun has something to do with it too. Why was rc so adament that there was "no fignt over no gun" in the beginning, although others spoke up before rc saying there was a fight over the gun, evidently not knowing the game plan at the time. The fight and the gun has to be involved somehow, JMO.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Croslins 101

Misty failed numerous LD tests.
She has changed her stories so many times I can't even count anymore
She may have given poor Haleigh to Tommy and Joe for drugs or she killed her herself by accident but she had them get rid of that babies body .
Those 3 are the key
and they aren't talking and when they do they lie again .
Ron may be not the nicest of people but I do not think he killed his daughter .
There are so many stories that everyone seems to be making it more than it is wheras to me it was a young foolish girl on drugs left to take care of 2 kids .
Something very bad happened and she called 'family' to come help her
If she had anything on Ron she would have sung like a bird

I have to agree with your assessment.

The Croslin family has never tried to really place the blame on Ron or his family. They haven't a leg to stand on blaming Ron... or they would have ratted him out in a heartbeat.
He was at work according to LE.
Tommy, Misty and Joe know that and we know that thanks to releases of info from LE.

I think Misty tried to indicate Crystal (or her family) may have been responsible, but IMO Crystal is easily led and mostly kept in the dark about the goings on around her, so she likely wouldn't have known if any of the family orchestrated this abduction.

MOO though

The Croslin family has never tried to really place the blame on Ron or his family. They haven't a leg to stand on blaming Ron... or they would have ratted him out in a heartbeat.
Tommy, Misty and Joe know that and we know that thanks to releases of info from LE.

I think Misty tried to indicate Crystal (or her family) may have been responsible, but IMO Crystal is easily led and mostly kept in the dark about the goings on around her, so she likely wouldn't have known if any of the family orchestrated this abduction.

MOO though

I have to disagree.. The Croslins have attempted to implicate Ron C as being involved..They have stated publically LE doesn't want to hear it...
I will agree with you concerning your statement about Crystal S being easily led though and kept in the dark.... As I see it, Ron C and his family are doing a bang up job of deceiving her..JMHO

Let me add, I suspect the Croslins don't have a leg to stand on reason being (from the very beginning) they were the ones being set up to take the fall for Ronald Cummings...

MOO though
Misty wasn't the only person pointing at Crystal and her family. jmo.

I have to disagree.. The Croslins have attempted to implicate Ron C as being involved..They have stated publically LE doesn't want to hear it...
I will agree with you concerning your statement about Crystal S being easily led though and kept in the dark.... As I see it, Ron C and his family are doing a bang up job of deceiving her..JMHO
Let me add, I suspect the Croslins don't have a leg to stand on reason being (from the very beginning) they were the ones being set up to take the fall for Ronald Cummings...

BBM I agree, and I think it's pretty pathetic. I hope she has cleaned up her act and is having a somewhat normal life with Butterbean. Does anyone know if they visit RC?

Very telling on both their parts.. Can you imagine a grandparent just kneeling there and not grabbing the phone and not saying... Answer that phone that could be news about Haleigh ...
JSV..Thanks for posting that video.. I knew immediately when I first watched that video he knew his daughter was deceased... I also knew his mother knew her granddaughter was deceased...
And to thnk here we are 2 1/2 years later and the lies still continue...JMHO

LOL, I was thinking the same watching Teresa just sitting there beside Ronald with his phone just ringing away, all the while trying to push the "somebody stole my child" story. WTH? Any and I mean any grandmother who thought that their grandchild had been kidnapped would have snatched that phone out of his hand as fast as lightning!!!!!!!!!! That same grandmother would have also snatched that phone if she thought that her grandchild was misssing, period. She didn't because she already knew that Haleigh wasn't missing or kidnapped..........

Not if Ron had ring tones set for people/friends/family and he knew who was calling without looking.
I screen my calls the same way. <shrug>
Nothing nefarious IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members