The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 11th -12th June - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Week 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s

The girl says they got their old toys together "one weekend". She thinks they were left downstairs. Doesn't remember seeing them in the car.

They ask her if she's ever seen mum or dad climb in the back of the boot. She says no. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

They're asking her what they keep in the boot. She says some "plastic ropes" that hook over things. Anything else? Girl says "not really".

The silver car, sparky, a Captiva, is a seven seater, the girl tells them. #badenclay

Officer: Has anyone sat in the back row of Sparky? Girl: I think so. Officer: Who? Girl: I don't know. #badenclay

They ask her if anything is kept in the boot of sparky. She says she doesn't think so. #badenclay

They're showing her a picture of things in the boot of the car. She says it's all their old toys. #badenclay

Wow, they're really getting into the nitty gritty with the girls. :aktion1:

I named my vehicle after one of our mods that I've met. Little known fact so keep it amongst ourselves. :kimsterwink:

Such precious babies...breaks my heart how they had their mum taken from them. :tears:

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 37s
Did mum and dad ever climb in the boot? 'No.' #badenclay

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 4m
Daughter is shown a pic, says it is old toys the girls no longer needed. Were going to charity. Says it was Dad's idea. #badenclay @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 42s

They ask her about her health, is she OK? She is smiling and says she is. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Ever remember seeing them in your car? 'I don't think so.' #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s

The girl says they got their old toys together "one weekend". She thinks they were left downstairs. Doesn't remember seeing them in the car.

They ask her if she's ever seen mum or dad climb in the back of the boot. She says no. #badenclay

Until GBC got the bright idea to put them in the back to try and cover up the fact that he had transported Allison's body in there.

I have no doubt he is shedding more tears about this than about how he is made those girls suffer. He is the one responsible for their pain.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou

They are asking the girl if mum or dad have ever had an injury. She says her mum once twisted her ankle. #badenclay

They ask her how often her mum went for walks. The girl says most mornings. #badenclay

Girl on her mum: She always wears lots of jumpers (when she walks) because she's always cold. #badenclay

The girl says her mum always took her white iPhone with her when she went walking. #badenclay

She said she went home after school on Thursday, April 19, 2012 with her sisters and her mum and together they ate afternoon tea.

“Mummy stayed home until Daddy came home and then we went to bed,’’ she said.

She said she couldn’t remember if she watched television that night but her favourite show was Peppa Pig.

The girl said she had mince for dinner with her family around the dining table.

“But they stayed up for a little it and watched some TV and then they went to bed,’’ she said.

She said no one had told her what to tell the police but she had told her school friend what had happened.

The girl told police if something was upsetting her, she would tell her mum, dad, Aunty Liv or teacher about it.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...ing-wife-allison/story-fnii5v70-1226951597398

Heart breaks knowing those poor innocent little girls have gone through this :(

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Allison usually went for a morning walk. 'Usually by the time I wake up she's getting back.' Would take her iPhone #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 22s

Girl: Us three girls, we all have our own room. Officer: Where does mum sleep? Girl: In the bed with dad. #badenclay

The officers ask the girl to draw a picture of her house. #badenclay

sorry for doubling the tweets Im a bit lost in here atm....

I think that's my fault, I looked and couldn't see any tweets posted, then I refreshed and I'd doubled up :blushing:

She said she went home after school on Thursday, April 19, 2012 with her sisters and her mum and together they ate afternoon tea.

“Mummy stayed home until Daddy came home and then we went to bed,’’ she said.

She said she couldn’t remember if she watched television that night but her favourite show was Peppa Pig.

The girl said she had mince for dinner with her family around the dining table.

“But they stayed up for a little it and watched some TV and then they went to bed,’’ she said.

She said no one had told her what to tell the police but she had told her school friend what had happened.

The girl told police if something was upsetting her, she would tell her mum, dad, Aunty Liv or teacher about it.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...ing-wife-allison/story-fnii5v70-1226951597398

I am staring to get very confused (more so than usual) regarding what happened after school on the 19th. Did they have dinner at the BCs or at home, did their mum put them to bed or their father, when did Allison come back from the hairdresser and dinner with her friend, what time did the girls go to bed, did they sleepover or not, what time did the eldest get up for a drink of water.

The only real time reference in that is Peppa Pig, what time is that on the ABC (while we still have the show?)

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 27s

They are asking her about where the cars are normally parked. #badenclay

I am staring to get very confused (more so than usual) regarding what happened after school on the 19th. Did they have dinner at the BCs or at home, did their mum put them to bed or their father, when did Allison come back from the hairdresser and dinner with her friend, what time did the girls go to bed, did they sleepover or not, what time did the eldest get up for a drink of water.

The only real time reference in that is Peppa Pig, what time is that on the ABC (while we still have the show?)

You're not alone there. This info is confusing - reason unknown at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7