The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 11th -12th June - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Week 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s

The interview has finished. #badenclay

Interview with youngest daughter played. In some parts scripted "We think she twisted her ankle"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 59s
Recording has finished. #badenclay

She made some rather unusual comments to other parents & teachers that morning, considering the girls' mother was still supposedly only just over an hour late back from a walk!

Thank you for that piece of information Privato.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 8s

We're watching another interview with Gerard and Allison's eldest daughter on June 27. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m

Jury now being shown a video of the oldest #badenclay daughter talking to police on 27.6.12, after Allison's body was found and identified.

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 47s
Eldest daughter talking about the family cars Snowy and Sparky. #badenclay @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 38s
'Quite recently we sold our other car and we got Sparky.' (Silver Captiva) #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 21s

They're asking her how many cars they have and what they look like. She says a white Prado they call "Snowy" and a silver car "Sparky".

She says they don't usually use the back seats of the Prado, an eight seater. #badenclay

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 19s

#badenclay jury now hearing a second police interview with Allison & Gerard's eldest daughter @9NewsBrisbane
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust 2m

Jury being played police interview with eldest #badenclay daughter 2 months after Allison's body was found (@liztilley84)
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 4m

Police interview with eldest daughter on June 27, 2012, now being played to court. #badenclay
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust 20m

#badenclay daughter to police: 'Only Dad knows where she goes' (for a walk) (@liztilley84)

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 23s

They are asking her what the Easter bunny brought her. Officer: where are the chocolates now? Girl: In my tummy. The gallery laughs.

The girl says she knows she is there about her mum. #badenclay

Gerard is in tears as he watches his youngest daughter answer questions about her mum. #badenclay

Girl: She went out and she stayed out. #badenclay

Girl: She was walking for a long time and we think she twisted her ankle. #badenclay

Officer: And why do you think that. Girl: Because she stayed out for so long. #badenclay

Purely out of interest, is anyone able to tell me if it was a female or male police officer interviewing the girls?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

They're asking her what they keep in the boot. She says some "plastic ropes" that hook over things. Anything else? Girl says "not really".

The silver car, sparky, a Captiva, is a seven seater, the girl tells them. #badenclay

Officer: Has anyone sat in the back row of Sparky? Girl: I think so. Officer: Who? Girl: I don't know. #badenclay

They ask her if anything is kept in the boot of sparky. She says she doesn't think so. #badenclay

They're showing her a picture of things in the boot of the car. She says it's all their old toys. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 20h

#badenclay former receptionist says Gerard told all staff individually he had been having an affair with Toni McHugh @9NewsBrisbane
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 25m

"Can you tell me how mum and dad were getting along last night?" "I don't know," the youngest #badenclay daughter tells police on 20.4.2012
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Followed by UQ News
Stephanie Smail ‏@sjsmail 32m

#badenclay jury hears police i/v with youngest Baden-Clay daughter (five). About her mother - "she went out and stayed out there" @abcnews
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 36m

Gerard #badenclay cries as he watches his youngest daughter explain her mum's disappearance: "We think she twisted her ankle".
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 37m

It's 20.4.12, the day Allison #badenclay is reported missing, the little girl is in her school uniform, cradling a purple Teletubby
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust 39m

Jury being shown police interview with Gerard Baden-Clay's 5 year old daughter #badenclay (@liztilley84)
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 38s

Oldest Baden-Clay daughter - 10 at time of interview - going through details of family cars with police. #badenclay @abcnews
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

TEN News Queensland ‏@tennewsqld 3m

#BadenClay: Day 3: The jury continues to be played interviews with the Baden-Clay children following Allison's disappearance. #TenNews

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s

The girl says all their old toys are going to charity. Officer: When did you do that? Girl: I don't remember. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 20s

The girl says all their old toys are going to charity. Officer: When did you do that? Girl: I don't remember. #badenclay
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

They're showing her a picture of things in the boot of the car. She says it's all their old toys. #badenclay
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 1m

Oldest Baden-Clay daughter - 10 at time of interview - going through details of family cars with police. #badenclay @abcnews
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

They ask her if anything is kept in the boot of sparky. She says she doesn't think so. #badenclay
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m

Eldest daughter is being quizzed in detail about the two family cars - "Snowy" and "Sparky" @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Officer: Has anyone sat in the back row of Sparky? Girl: I think so. Officer: Who? Girl: I don't know. #badenclay
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 2m

The silver car, sparky, a Captiva, is a seven seater, the girl tells them. #badenclay
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

TEN News Queensland ‏@tennewsqld 4m

#BadenClay: Day 3: The jury continues to be played interviews with the Baden-Clay children following Allison's disappearance. #TenNews

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 33s

Daughter is shown a pic, says it is old toys the girls no longer needed. Were going to charity. Says it was Dad's idea. #badenclay @abcnews

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 3m

The #badenclay family had two cars, 'Sparky' and 'Snowy', the 5yo tells police. "Mummy drives Sparky," she says, flipping her pink thongs.

I have a painful ache in my heart reading this. Allison would be heartbroken to know her girls were going through this. My little girl is a similar age, there are no words :(

sorry for doubling the tweets Im a bit lost in here atm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal