The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 11th -12th June - Trial Days 2 & 3 - Week 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been contemplating the words of the children. And why something is not right. IMO.
And I might say I wish that someone with the necessary professional skills would analyse these words

Here is some of my foreboding:
IMO It appears there is too much gilded stuff.
The family situation is being painted as one of domestic bliss.
Happy normal family with nothing amiss.
The arguments are nothing really. All over in seconds.
Daddy and Mummy are really good friends.
Then this:
She said her Grand Poppa and aunty came to help look for her mother to see if she was still walking.
"Except there was no success and so then a police car came to talk to dad and when that happened Aunty Livy took us to school,’’ she said.

These words "Except there was no success "

The innocent normal the words of a ten year old????????????

The girl said things had been happy at home.

I have the distinct impression that they have been instructed in painting the scene of domestic bliss.
Subliminal or not, doesn't take much time to say, "You must say that Mummy loves Daddy and Daddy loves Mummy. Do NOT, talk anything about arguments. You must say that "Things have been happy at home." Come on now, lets try it. After me, say: "Things have been happy at home."
This is just between you and me. Not one word. OK? Good."

Reminds me of leaving a few too many Zoloft packets around in obvious places. That should secure the suicide and depression theory.

Another thing: The whole time frame stuff as described by the girls is completely out of whack.

Yes, doesn't sound like words of a child. On the issue of normal happy families, some children in domestic violence situations think it IS normal, as they don't have a different lifestyle to compare it to.

I also think all the 'debriefing' sessions would have clouded their thinking about what to say and what not to say. Sounds to me like they were trying so hard to please GBC, just like their mother was, but underneath they were terrified of him.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 48s
Girl: I didn't get to see her at all. Says mummy didn't come home to get ready for work. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 47s
Youngest child: "I didn't get to see her (Mum) at all because I was fast asleep." @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 22s

Officer: Can you tell me how mum and dad were getting along last night? Girl: I don't know. #badenclay

Officer: During the night when you were asleep, did you wake up at all? Girl: No. #badenclay

She is saying what she has been told to say by her father, or he is the one that created that narrative .. jury will see it for what it is, she didn't see her mum, 'says mummy didn't come home to get ready' .. 'Daddy was asleep, and Mummy went for a walk, WE THINK' etc ..

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s

The girl is asked if she noticed anything different about the way her dad looked that morning. She says "nothing different". #badenclay

Officer: Did you ever hear mum and dad talk loudly to each other? Girl: No.

Girl: Dad doesn't know where she went today. #badenclay

Girl: We were asleep when mummy went for a walk. #badenclay

Elizabeth Tilley ‏@liztilley84 1m
#badenclay daughter to police: 'Only Dad knows where she goes' (for a walk) @SkyNewsAust

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s
Have you ever heard mummy and dad talk loudly to each other? 'No.' #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 3m
'He told me that maybe she's out for a walk. Sometimes in the morning she sometimes does that.'

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 4m

Youngest child: "I didn't get to see her (Mum) at all because I was fast asleep." @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 26s

Girl: I went and saw that mum was gone and then went and searched for her. A search party. So everyone was searching for mum. #badenclay

Girl: And then we got changed and then we went to school. Dad told us that mum was gone and dad thinked (sic) that she went for a walk.

Girl: Actually, we went to school and then dad went to look for her. #badenclay

Girl: And then when we were finished school dad said to us that dad couldn't find mum. #badenclay

Girl: And I don't know what happened next. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 59s
"Daddy was asleep and mummy went for a walk, we think", the youngest #badenclay daughter tells police of her mum's disappearance

OK, the 'we think' is sounding like a story told and discussed. Otherwise 'I think' would have been said.

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 3m

The #badenclay family had two cars, 'Sparky' and 'Snowy', the 5yo tells police. "Mummy drives Sparky," she says, flipping her pink thongs.

Brad Ryan ‏@BradRy 1m
#BadenClay girl, April '12: “Dad told us that Mum was gone and Dad thinks she went for a walk." @abcnews

Brad Ryan ‏@BradRy 2m
#BadenClay daughter: “We saw that Mum was gone and then we searched for her. We had a search party... everybody was searching for Mum.”

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust 6m

#badenclay daughter to police: 'Only Dad knows where she goes' (for a walk) (@liztilley84)

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 3m

Daughters watching TV, dad making lunch. 'Dad told us mum was gone and dad thinks she went for a walk.' #badenclay

These aren't the only interviews with the girls are they? Must be later ones. Wonder if we hear them later?

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 2m

Youngest girl: "When we finished school Dad said to us that Dad couldn't find Mum." @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

I don't believe there would be a dry eye in the house. :cry:

Have been contemplating the words of the children. And why something is not right. IMO.
And I might say I wish that someone with the necessary professional skills would analyse these words

Here is some of my foreboding:
IMO It appears there is too much gilded stuff.
The family situation is being painted as one of domestic bliss.
Happy normal family with nothing amiss.
The arguments are nothing really. All over in seconds.
Daddy and Mummy are really good friends.
Then this:
She said her Grand Poppa and aunty came to help look for her mother to see if she was still walking.
"Except there was no success and so then a police car came to talk to dad and when that happened Aunty Livy took us to school,’’ she said.

These words "Except there was no success "

The innocent normal the words of a ten year old????????????

The girl said things had been happy at home.

I have the distinct impression that they have been instructed in painting the scene of domestic bliss.
Subliminal or not, doesn't take much time to say, "You must say that Mummy loves Daddy and Daddy loves Mummy. Do NOT, talk anything about arguments. You must say that "Things have been happy at home." Come on now, lets try it. After me, say: "Things have been happy at home."
This is just between you and me. Not one word. OK? Good."

Reminds me of leaving a few too many Zoloft packets around in obvious places. That should secure the suicide and depression theory.

Another thing: The whole time frame stuff as described by the girls is completely out of whack.

Agree Ladybird1. 'Calculated and Contrived' are words which come to mind at this stage.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 30s

They are talking to the girl about stranger danger and feeling safe. They are asking her what happens to her when she feels scared.

They're telling her if she feels unsafe, she can tell an adult. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member