Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 56s
Mrs Dickie says she was aware that Allison had post natal depression after her first baby. #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 42s
Priscilla Dickie tells #badenclay trial Gerard and Allison's house was 'spick and span. The kitchen was just sterile." @7newsbrisbane

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 40s
Mrs Dickie: She had anxiety at times. We all have anxiety at times. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 59s
Mrs Dickie denies her daughter had a major depressive illness. Says she was never told that. #badenclay

Louisa Rebgetz ‏@louisarebgetz 37s
Priscilla Dickie: 'She (Allison #Badenclay) had anxiety at times we all have anxiety'. She knew her daughter suffered depression @abcnews

Mixed twitter results on that statement ..

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Mrs Dickie says she was called by Kerry-Ann Walker who asked her to call Allison. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 48s
Priscilla: was told Gerard no longer loved Allison. But she wouldn't leave him. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 56s
Mrs Dickie says she was aware that Allison had post natal depression after her first baby. #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 42s
Priscilla Dickie tells #badenclay trial Gerard and Allison's house was 'spick and span. The kitchen was just sterile." @7newsbrisbane

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 40s
Mrs Dickie: She had anxiety at times. We all have anxiety at times. #badenclay

Of course we do. She is so right. What mother doesn't?

Mrs Dickie says she looked in the kitchen and "the place was sterile". Says it was strange that cups and saucers were out. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 38s
Mrs Dickie says she'd never had tea in a cup and saucer before. Always a mug. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 44s
Mrs Dickie says she asked Gerard about the cuts on his face. He told her he'd cut himself shaving. #badenclay

How observant.
Sounds a lovely lady being so brave.
I think all of us are holding her hand telepathically (is there such a word ?)

and you would think they would be grateful to Alison for killing herself , if that's their chosen view.. she leaves Gerard with a mighty insurance payout, and isn't that convenient, JUST when he is in so much financial trouble!!.. and a lovely new woman to take over things, all ready to step in, in fact, eager and anxious to step in and take over the girls... its like a .... a ... miracle, really...

Nige can get his money back from Gerard,.. the business can roll on as if Gerard is an astute guy.. I mean.. its the answer to everything, really..

Exactly. Everything just "happened" at just the right time. And i can't believe they are actually saying she avoided driving. And I know its hard to believe Nig but maybe, just maybe she didn't like you. Imagine that.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 38s
Mrs Dickie insists Allison would tell her if she had problems. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 33s
Priscilla being questioned by defence about how much Allison told her about her depression #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 59s
Mrs Dickie denies her daughter had a major depressive illness. Says she was never told that. #badenclay

Louisa Rebgetz ‏@louisarebgetz 37s
Priscilla Dickie: 'She (Allison #Badenclay) had anxiety at times we all have anxiety'. She knew her daughter suffered depression @abcnews

Mixed twitter results on that statement ..

It has reported elsewhere that the statement should read post natal depression.

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 58s
Priscilla Dickie: "she (Allison) was the perfect mother to the girls, they loved her, everyone did." @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 53s
Priscilla: Allison always said she was ok #badenclay

Emmy Kubainski ‏@emmykubainski 58s
Priscilla Dickie says her daughter told her Gerard didn't love her anymore. @7NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 49s
Mrs Dickie says there was an occasion where Allison was on the couch, dressed in white. The dishes were in the sink. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 31s
Mrs Dickie says Allison told her "I want to be a better person". #badenclay

:(

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou
Mrs Dickie agrees Allison was injecting a substance to help her lose weight. Says it was for Gerard. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Priscilla: she tried everything she could for that man #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 36s
Mrs Dickie agrees Allison was injecting a substance to help her lose weight. Says it was for Gerard. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 37s

Olivia says Gerard liked to have the children in a regular routine and teach the children how to go to bed on their own. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 31s

Olivia: "(Allison) had difficulty with parenting and running a home and the pressures of life seemed to be too much for her." #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 44s

Olivia: Gerard liked routine, clashed with Allison over parenting #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 43s

Olivia says Gerard didn't want the children "cuddled" to bed at night. That was "very difficult" for Allison. #badenclay

Who died and made him king. Oh wait, poor Allison did. Now he does get to be the king.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 58s
Priscilla asked by defence if the two families interacted. 'Oh no.' #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou

oh Alison. why , why , why??

* I just want to scream.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Defence puts it to Priscilla that Allison wanted a boy. She says every mum would after having girls. #badenclay

Elizabeth Tilley ‏@liztilley84 1m
Allison Baden-Clay's mother: 'She wanted to be what Gerard wanted her to be' @SkyNewsAust #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says every woman who has had two daughters, when they have a third child, they want a boy. #badenclay

Emmy Kubainski ‏@emmykubainski 1m
Allison's mum Priscilla Dickie: She (Allison) tried everything she could for that man. @7NewsBrisbane #badenclay

A cup of tea? OMG they would just want to find their daughter :(

12:32pm: Mrs Dickie said she spent Easter Sunday with Allison and Gerard and her three granddaughters at Tallebudgera.

The following Friday she said her husband Geoff received a phone call from their son-in-law to say Allison was missing.

She said she and her husband rushed to her daughter's home on Brookfield Road that morning to find her son-in-law "just as calm as a cucumber".

"I couldn't believe it, he had a pinked striped shirt on an a tie," Mrs Dickie said.

"Just as calm as a cucumber. [He] just came over and said, 'g'day dad ... g'day mum', and I looked at him and I said what's happened and he said 'Allison's missing, she went for a walk and hasn't come back'.

"Couldn't believe it ...

"Then he said, 'would you like a cup of tea?'"

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-4-week-2-20140616-3a6an.html#ixzz34lY9AGu5

Come on I can see where spratsmum coming from. We have to give the Baden clays a chance to tell their story whether we believe it or not. Please don't take offence emotions are high and please keep commenting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think, when Olivia is talking about what she did when she was first told about Allison she might be being truthful. However, I think she was told the truth of the matter after that and joined ranks to protect GBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle