The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She must have been the first woman Geraaaaaaard ever cheated on Allison with :floorlaugh: :banghead:

3:33pm: Ms McHugh said Mr Baden-Clay ended her employment at the real estate agency, as soon as Allison discovered the affair.

"We were in a sales meeting and Gerard got called away," she said.

Ms McHugh said she asked about Mr Baden-Clay's whereabouts once the meeting ended and was told "one of the girls is not well".

"I rang to see if everything was OK. He said, 'we need to talk, she knows'," Ms McHugh said.

She said Mr Baden-Clay told her his wife had been told of the affair by someone at the school canteen, who was connected to Mr Baden-Clay's former business partner in the agency Phil Broome.

"I was angry that Phil had ... I was so angry that that information became public by someone that we'd both trusted," Ms McHugh told the court

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-4-week-2-20140616-3a6an.html#ixzz34mGjYqix

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now
Ms McHugh says he told her he loved her and would one day come to her "unconditionally". #badenclay

my god she was desperate... so desperate.. .. how truly insane..

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Ms McHugh: he wasn't ready to leave his wife, but was going to. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms McHugh says he told her he loved her and would one day come to her "unconditionally". #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 52s

LOL!!!!! What on earth does that even mean???

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 34s
Ms McHugh says she knew Allison had started working at the agency as soon as she left. #badenclay

Ms McHugh: he said he loved me, would one day be with me unconditionally #badenclay

Ms McHugh says she knew Allison had started working at the agency as soon as she left. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 17s
Ms McHugh says she would see Gerard during a brief window after Allison would leave work to collect the children. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 46s
Ms McHugh: would see each other when Allison went to collect the children. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 52s
Ms McHugh says she would see Gerard during a brief window after Allison would leave work to collect the children. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s
Ms McHugh says during the week she be in contact with him almost every day. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 17s

WOW!!! Any scraps she could pick up then eh?

She must have been the first woman Geraaaaaaard ever cheated on Allison with :floorlaugh: :banghead:

cynically helpless with laughter here, Mrs G..

and she is still infatuated.. I can tell, just from the text!!.. she'd do it all over again!!

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 40s
Ms McHugh says during the week she be in contact with him almost every day. #badenclay

Ms McHugh: Gerard used an email account under the name Bruce Overland #badenclay

Ms McHugh says no texting. Brief phone calls. And they would contact via email. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 22s
Ms McHugh: I know that we did talk over the Christmas period. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 57s
Ms McHugh: December 2011 to April 2012 would have contact with Gerard most weekdays #badenclay

Ms McHugh: I know that we did talk over the Christmas period. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s
Ms McHugh says the last time she saw Gerard before Allison disappeared was at a Kelvin Grove coffee shop. #badenclay

how OLD is this dip?? isn't she FORTY?? or something??

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 37s
Ms McHugh says she was told Allison was told by someone at the school canteen. #badenclay @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 39s
Ms McHugh says the last time she saw Gerard before Allison disappeared was at a Kelvin Grove coffee shop. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
difficultgrownup