The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 7s
Ms McHugh says Gerard told her he couldn't be with her until he had left his wife. #badenclay

He had plans to kill Alison for quite some time.. it wasn't a sudden thing.. no way.

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
McHugh says "I was so angry that that information had become public by someone that we both trusted." #badenclay @abcnewss

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms McHugh says Gerard told her "I will be out of my marriage by 1 July". #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Ms McHugh: he said he would be out of marriage by 1 July #badenclay

Ms McHugh says that was the last time she saw him, but she spoke to him on the phone on the way to the interview. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 52s
Ms McHugh says Gerard told her he couldn't be with her until he had left his wife. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 17s
Ms McHugh says she would see Gerard during a brief window after Allison would leave work to collect the children. #badenclay

I wonder how she picked them up, she doesn't drive.

That pair of sneaky......... ARRRGHH :banghead:

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 7s
Ms McHugh says she tried to talk to him about "logistics", but he was never really practical about anything. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 14s
Ms McHugh says she tried to talk to him about "logistics", but he was never really practical about anything. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 14s

Ms McHugh: I was angry ... I was so angry. Ms McHugh emotional on the stand, crying. #badenclay

Ladies .. if you are hooking up with a married dude he doesn't love you! If he did he'd tell you he had feelings for you, would separate from the marriage, then start dating you so you would not be labelled as a homewrecker and everything remained above board.

And when he claims to be concerned about the impact a divorce would have on his wife's mental health...so concerned that he thinks it's better to keep cheating behind her back.....run far far away!!!

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 39s
Ms McHugh on the email: I was angry, very angry. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 45s
Ms McHugh: I was angry, very angry #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 56s
The court is being shown an email Ms McHugh sent to Gerard. #badenclay

Ms McHugh being shown emails between her and 'Bruce Overland' account #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 33s
Ms McHugh says she called him GM for Gorgeous Man and he called her GG for Gorgeous Girl. #badenclay
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times
More
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now
Ms McHugh on the email: I was angry, very angry. #badenclay
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times
More
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 18s
The court is being shown an email Ms McHugh sent to Gerard. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 2m

I don't love her .. I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!! Just give me some time, a couple more months that's all I need .. then we'll be together .. we'll move to France, I can buy a vineyard, and you can paint during the days, at night we'll eat local produce next to an open fire and recite Proust to each other as we drift off to sleep with the scent of lavender in the air .. meanwhile .. do you mind a quickie in the back of the car?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 58s
Ms McHugh says she called him GM for Gorgeous Man and he called her GG for Gorgeous Girl. #badenclay

Ms McHugh: I was GG gorgeous girl, and he was GM gorgeous man. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 27s
Ms McHugh is tearful as she discusses the angry email she sent to him after the affair was discovered. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 43s
Ms McHugh is tearful as she discusses the angry email she sent to him after the affair was discovered. #badenclay

two people.. Gerard and Toni with such a finely tuned psychotic sense of entitlement..

murder was the only possible outcome..

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 29s
Ms McHugh says "I actually believed it was going to happen" re later email where she is discussing renting a property with him. #badenclay

Ms McHugh says "I actually believed it was going to happen" re later email where she is discussing renting a property with him. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member