DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 55s
Jackson: main bedroom was very clean and clear and the bed made #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 58s
Sgt Jackson says the main bedroom was very clean and the bed had been made. #badenclay

as you would if you were panicking about a missing spouse oops cant go looking for her need to make the bed first bla bla BUT perhaps he didn't sleep in it, too busy driving out to kholo creek and whatever and cleaning cars in the middle of the night MOO

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s
Jackson: it was a cold morning, she had been missing for hours, thought we needed police on the ground #badenclay

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 1m
Sgt Jackson: From the way the situation was going I made decision to call more police out. Was cold, Allison missing. @abcnews #badenclay

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 1m
Sgt Jackson detailing directions Gerard gave him for Allison's usual walking route. @abcnews #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Sgt Jackson says Gerard told him Allison would "do a loop" around Brookfield when she went walking. #badenclay

GBC first version of A walking route.

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 40s
Sgt Jackson says saw pck mediation on bonnet of car. "noticed most of medication had been consumed." @abcnews #badenclay

:confused:

My educated guess is that GBC put the Zoloft box into the dash of Allison's console. Zoloft is usually prescribed to be taken first thing in the morning or last thing at night, rather than during the day and any other docs/psychiatrists on here would back me up.

He's also made a crucial mistake in suggesting she overdosed on Zoloft as she probably would have had to take two or three packets of the stuff to OD and even then, death is unlikely.

So he puts Zoloft and toys in the car, offers the Dickies cups of tea with a cup and saucer rather than a mug. Now up to the prosecution to prove whether it was premeditated or not. Grrrr.

Agree, it's an odd place to keep medication. Especially for a mum.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 55s
The court is now being played a recording of a conversation between Sgt Jackson and Gerard, at around 8am. #badenclay

wish we could hear it.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 43s
The court is now being played a recording of a conversation between Sgt Jackson and Gerard, at around 8am. #badenclay

I sooo wish we could listen to these over twitter :)

My educated guess is that GBC put the Zoloft box into the dash of Allison's console. Zoloft is usually prescribed to be taken first thing in the morning or last thing at night, rather than during the day and any other docs/psychiatrists on here would back me up.

He's also made a crucial mistake in suggesting she overdosed on Zoloft as she probably would have had to take two or three packets of the stuff to OD and even then, death is unlikely.

So he puts Zoloft and toys in the car, offers the Dickies cups of tea with a cup and saucer rather than a mug. Now up to the prosecution to prove whether it was premeditated or not. Grrrr.

Yep, in all the years I've taken zoloft, the only time I ever have a packet anywhere but my medicine drawer is if I have to go away overnight. It's not the type of tablet you take "when required", like if you feel depressed you "pop a zoloft" lol.

And if she DID overdose, why would the empty pack be in the car at the house, while she is at Kholo Creek?

Also, it is EXTREMELLY hard to overdose on zoloft and most all anti-depressant drugs. Taking enough to kill you makes your body extremelly ill and you vomit the tablets up before they have a chance to kill you.

wish we could hear it.

The recording may come up online later...fingers xxxd

Yes.
"Bones of our arse" is commonly used in all Africa not just South Africa.
Remember Baden-Clays are not South African.
Nige was born in Tanzania, lived most his life in Zambia and about 2 x years in Zimbabwe. The rest of his time here in Oz.

We use that here in Byron .. maybe it's a QLD / Northern NSW thing?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 49s
Court about to be played Jackson's recording from that morning at Brookfield #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 40s
Jury now listening to recording of conversation between Sgt Liam Braunberger and Gerard #badenclay on 20th April 2012. @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 46s
In the recording, police ask Gerard to go inside to talk with him alone, #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 39s
Officer: we're going to do our very best to find your wife. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 48s
The officer asks after Allison's state of mind. "It's been pretty good, she does have a past history of depression." #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
'Dad do you just want to wait there,' he asks. #badenclay

Gerard speaking softly in the recording, discussing wife's depression and medication #badenclay

Gerard says "she has in the past" suffered depression but she is managing it with medication. #badenclay

Officer asks if there's any indication the marriage will break up, he says 'I hope not' #badenclay

Gerard says they haven't really discussed her depression for a long time. She was on a daily dose of Zoloft. #badenclay

Gerard tells the officers there is something he needs to tell them in private. Olivia is asked to leave. #badenclay

'I had an affair, it ended last year,' he tells the officers #badenclay

Gerard tells them he has been having an affair "that ended last year" and his wife found out. #badenclay

Tells officers about the counsellor they've been seeing #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s
Officers asks if there was anything in the counselling that would have upset his wife, he says it was positive overall #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme