DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 37s
Dr Lumsden tells court Allison's suicide risk was absolutely zero #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Dr Lumsden: Test showed Allison's depression, anxiety and stress levels absolutely normal #badenclay

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 57s
Now on the stand is Constable Liam Braunberger. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 46s
Constable Liam Braunberger giving evidence about triangulation to try to find Allison's missing phone #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 52s
Const Braunberger was involved in organising a triangulation of Allison's mobile phone. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 37s
Braunberger started the electronic missing persons file on Allison #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 45s
Const Braunberger was also responsible for creating a missing persons file for Allison. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Defence asks Const Ash whether, after seeing marks on Gerard's face, he thought "something untoward had happened". #badenclay

Ash says he thought there might have been some domestic violence due to the scratches #badenclay

That helped the defence how?

Maybe the defense will try and say that if police assumed domestic violence from very early, they may have missed other lines of enquiry.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 48s
Braunberger spoke to Gerard at the police station, got Allison's bank details #badenclay

Const Braunberger says he spoke briefly to Gerard about Allison's bank account. Gerard says Allison had $20 in her account. #badenclay

I don't know why but I still feel like the father has more involvement in all this :/ JMO

I'm with you .. the parents acted hinky .. they might have just had their own suspicions from the start so went into 'protect GBC from consequences and family from public embarrassment' mode.

My educated guess is that GBC put the Zoloft box into the dash of Allison's console. Zoloft is usually prescribed to be taken first thing in the morning or last thing at night, rather than during the day and any other docs/psychiatrists on here would back me up.

He's also made a crucial mistake in suggesting she overdosed on Zoloft as she probably would have had to take two or three packets of the stuff to OD and even then, death is unlikely.

So he puts Zoloft and toys in the car, offers the Dickies cups of tea with a cup and saucer rather than a mug. Now up to the prosecution to prove whether it was premeditated or not. Grrrr.

Ummm. To all you ladies out in WS land. Quick question.

If you spent approximately $80-100 on having your hair done (probably more) for a conference the following day, would you seriously get up and go for a walk first thing in the morning? Put hair in pony tail, have to have a shower and probably wash when you got home. Makes no sense to me.

Also, if you had to leave for a conference by 7am, why would you go for a walk that morning?

Lets face it, no matter how much of a fitness nut you are (and by the comments from Venessa and ABCs friends she wasn't) wouldn't you forgo your walk that morning.

Facts are the BCs (every one of them) are lieing through their vicious teeth and have been since day one. Apart from Adam, who seems to have fled the controlling Patriarchal grasp of good ol Nige.

Cheers.

Const Braunberger says Gerard remarked "we're on the bones of our arse". Says the statement stands out in his mind. #badenclay

Braunberger - Gerard said Allison had $20 on her and they were on 'the bones of their arse' #badenclay

I don't know why but I still feel like the father has more involvement in all this :/ JMO

just wait till this is over promise there will more charges laid after the trial just wait and see

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m
Allison had $20 in bank when she disappeared. Bank mgr said Baden-Clays were on "the bones of their arse" #badenclay

Const Braunberger says Gerard told him his wife had had postnatal depression for seven years and took Zoloft. #badenclay

Defence says to Braunberger it was a very brief chat, wasn't taped. #badenclay

Allison had $20 in bank when she disappeared. Bank mgr said Baden-Clays were on "the bones of their arse" #badenclay

No, it was Gerard that said that .. go MSM.

Ummm. To all you ladies out in WS land. Quick question.

If you spent approximately $80-100 on having your hair done (probably more) for a conference the following day, would you seriously get up and go for a walk first thing in the morning? Put hair in pony tail, have to have a shower and probably wash when you got home. Makes no sense to me.

Also, if you had to leave for a conference by 7am, why would you go for a walk that morning?

Lets face it, no matter how much of a fitness nut you are (and by the comments from Venessa and ABCs friends she wasn't) wouldn't you forgo your walk that morning.

Facts are the BCs (every one of them) are lieing through their vicious teeth and have been since day one. Apart from Adam, who seems to have fled the controlling Patriarchal grasp of good ol Nige.

Cheers.

Agree with you on all counts. I am a fitness fan, but would have definitely had the morning off walking this day. I think we all know she didn't go for a walk which is why this whole thing is so ridiculous

Defence suggests Gerard never made the "bones" comment. Braunberger says it definitely happened #badenclay

just wait till this is over promise there will more charges laid after the trial just wait and see
I hope so Squizzey, I hope so. Where's the bus stop in all of this. Hope they've saved it for the trial

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 48s
Braunberger spoke to Gerard at the police station, got Allison's bank details #badenclay

Const Braunberger says he spoke briefly to Gerard about Allison's bank account. Gerard says Allison had $20 in her account. #badenclay

Checked already ? Total control or what ?

Const Braunberger has been excused. #badenclay

Allison had $20 in her account when she disappeared. Gerard Baden-Clay told police "we're on the bones of our arse" #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 50s
Andrew Jackson, a police sergeant, to give evidence #badenclay

Const Braunberger says Gerard remarked "we're on the bones of our arse". Says the statement stands out in his mind. #badenclay

Braunberger - Gerard said Allison had $20 on her and they were on 'the bones of their arse' #badenclay

Is that a South African phrase I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member