DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Gerard's 000 call being played to the court #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m
000 call by Gerard #badenclay reporting his wife Allison missing to police at 7.15am 20.4.2012 to now be played for jury.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 52s
Gerard provides his location. 'I don't want to be alarmist' #badenclay

On the granny-pash .. I have no idea what the point was other than to show everyone they were 'happily married' .. yeah, I know, in that way etc .. so why would that be important to show on that day of all days? Maybe the apple didn't fall too far from the tree ..

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s
Gerard: 'she was planning to leave by around 7. I'm now driving the streets.' #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 52s
Gerard: I don't want to be alarmist but my wife isn't home. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
The court is being played the Triple 0 call Gerard made to police to report Allison missing. #badenclay

He gives his wife's age as 44 #badenclay

He says he is driving the streets looking for her. He pauses before giving his name. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 39s
He gives the operator her height, etc. Tells them she should be home getting ready for work. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s
Tells the operator she just had her done done last night, blondy, browny reddish #badenclay

He says she has sort of a blondie, browney, reddish "sort of thing" when asked for hair colour. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 45s
Kieron Ash, first cop to arrive at his house, called to the stand #badenclay

Constable Kieron Ash is being called to the stand. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m
Gerard Baden-Clay to police: "I don't want to be alarmist...my wife isn't home, I don't know where she is." #badenclay

Says he needs to get home to his kids #badenclay

He gives the operator her height, etc. Tells them she should be home getting ready for work. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 54s
Gerard Baden-Clay is asked by police how old Allison is. "ummmm, ahhhh, 44." She was 43 when she disappeared. #badenclay

Marissa Calligeros ‏@marissa_sc 1m
The call was made at 7.15am. "My wife isn't home. I don't know where she is," he said. "I'm now driving the streets." #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 56s
Const Ash says he arrived at Gerard and Allison's home in Brookfield at 8am on April 20. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 45s
Const Ash says there were four vehicles at the house when he arrived. #badenclay

So the girls were taken pretty early to school, no?

3:29pm: Ms Ritchie has been excused.

The court is now listening to the triple-0 call Mr Baden-Clay made on the morning he reported his wife missing.

The call was made at 7.15am.

"My wife isn't home. I don't know where she is," he told the emergency operator.

"I'm now driving the streets. My father has come over to look after the children."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-5-week-2-20140617-3a9wj.html#ixzz34s6DOGkO

Ash describing cars at the house when he got there, included a Captiva, Prado and Statesman #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 54s
Constable Kieron Ash now in witness box. He attended #badenclay home about 8am on 20th April 2012. @abcnews

Const Ash says when he arrived, Gerard's sister Olivia was coming down the stairs with the three children. #badenclay

This is where things are going to really heat up .. observations from police :)

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 47s
Ms Ritchie says she would normally restrict questions about details of the affair to the counselling room. #badenclay

Ms Ritchie: I told her it was an expression of feelings. #badenclay

Ms Ritchie says she told Allison her role was to discuss the affair, 10-15 minutes every second day and at no other time. #badenclay

Ms Ritchie says she told Gerard his only role was to be silent and listen, say sorry after if he felt like it #badenclay

So this would fit in with NBC babysitting on the night of the 18th while ABC and GBC went for coffee. To have the 15 minute "chat"

Const Ash says they got into a blue car and Olivia took them to school. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 58s
Const Ash: When I first saw him, I noticed he had scratches on the right hand side of his face. #badenclay

Const Ash says Gerard came out of the house to speak to them, dressed in a pin striped shirt, business pants and cufflinks. #badenclay

Ash, a Constable who arrived with another officer, says Gerard's sister and his three children left when they arrived #badenclay

That counsellor needs to relax with all the "instructions". She talks about "treating" the affair like it's writing a script for a rash. I'm feeling defensive just reading her words.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 45s
Kieron Ash, first cop to arrive at his house, called to the stand #badenclay

Constable Kieron Ash is being called to the stand. #badenclay

Now hopefully we'll get somewhere!

Ash: When I first saw him I noticed he had scratches on the right hand side of his face #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s
Ash shown photo of Gerard's scratches, says they were more raised at the time #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
When I first saw #badenclay I noticed he had scratches on the right side of his face. @abcnews

Const Ash says the scratches were "redder and more raised" than photographs taken later. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman