The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 17th June - Trial Day 5 - Week 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Possumheart, yes all looks the same, it was just from a different angle, showing the treadmill, curtain caught up the treadmill, etc. had me thinking for a minute though...

The suitcases aren't there...........

Has anyone noticed that in the 000 phone call recording Gerard says that last night 'we' went to bed, then changes it quickly to 'I'?

Yep I noticed that! Just listened to it then. Wow he paused a long time before saying his name.......

I think his chest injuries can be explained by Allison's head rubbing and struggling against the area.

I think the facial injury is Allison breaking free from his grasp (dancers can be strong) and scratching.

He had a hand injury which could've been caused from her mouth (I can't find photos of this injury)

I think the blood in the car came from Allison biting her own tongue. It was too decomposed to examine.

I also wonder if police did forensics on his wedding ring, because if there were possible jaw/chin injuries I would conclude that he used his left hand to cover her face.

My opinion only

Very good - and I agree that she was suffocated just like this with his own hand and that his head had to be above hers to get those grooves on his face heavier at the bottom of his face. This is also a good position for a coward killing as it is not face to face - suffocation can take a number of minutes. He could have kicked her left leg to try and stop the scratching (she had tissue damage on the left side of her body including the leg). His elbow bone digging into her chest (bruising on the chest) as he pushed into her mouth.

Another theory - if he held her nose closed with his thumb and forefinger whilst he covered her mouth with the rest of his hand, the main pressure would be in the eyeteeth area and not the front of the mouth. IMO

Constable Ash agreed he found nothing, no evidence of a struggle and no damage to the house.

“I looked in the sink, the waste paper basket, the sink hole and the towels in the basket and found no trace of blood,” he said.

He agreed he saw no evidence of violence.

If he had innocently cut himself shaving wouldn't there be tissues or something with blood on them in the bin?

Tissues or loo paper could be flushed.

I think his chest injuries can be explained by Allison's head rubbing and struggling against the area.

I think the facial injury is Allison breaking free from his grasp (dancers can be strong) and scratching.

He had a hand injury which could've been caused from her mouth (I can't find photos of this injury)

I think the blood in the car came from Allison biting her own tongue. It was too decomposed to examine.

I also wonder if police did forensics on his wedding ring, because if there were possible jaw/chin injuries I would conclude that he used his left hand to cover her face.

My opinion only

Very good Oddsocks !

Must go to bed, and not dream of the trial or websleuths... A mantra I'll say to my self for the next 30 minutes! Thanks to you all and see you virtually in the morning for a big day ! Big hugs!!!

Is there someone testifying on the condition that he isn't present?

I thought it was imperative that the defendant had to hear all testimony for and against them.....?

Shout out to Alioop....coooeee

Have been following from 2012, but this is only my 2nd post, because all you wonderful people have covered EVERYTHING! Thanks heaps.

I have a question for Alioop - Am I correct in thinking that if GBC does decide to take the stand and give evidence on his own behalf, then the defense has the advantage of addressing the jury at the end of the trial AFTER the prosecution, but if he does not take the stand, it is the other way around? Hope you can understand this. Personally I can not imagine that he will - what do you think?

I believe the defence goes last in the closing statements regardless of whether the accused gives evidence in his defence or not. The Judge always has the last say in his/her final directions to the jury.

Allisons responses appear to me to be from someone who had been down trodden, bullied and told she was the problem and wasn't good enough, she fought to please and make things right.

got a bit of catching up to do, but wanted to respond to this. She wanted to work on herself, make herself better for him, felt like she wasn't good enough etc. I think it sounds like classic emotional abuse that Allison sustained for a long time from GBC. Told she was the problem, made to feel like somehow it was her fault he had the affairs. I feel sorry for all that she had to deal with in that marriage to him and that it/he made her feel less than what she really was.

My opinion only
Great Drawing - Thanks Oddsocks.
Maybe her tooth chipped on his wedding ring while biting down on the hand over her mouth.

In that photo of the bed posted via the daily mail a couple of pages ago, I see what looks like a ventolin puffer beside the bed on the treadmill side. Wonder whose that is? There is also a bottle of Vicks chest rub near it. It's got me wondering about an asthma attack and denial of ventolin!

Doc would death from an asthma attack be consistent with the autopsy report and a possible cause of death?

Apologies AAAA...don't look...lol..... zoomed in shot of scratches...

4584094-3x2-700x467.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/4584094-3x2-700x467.jpg

AAAHHHGH WTH! Cricky how close can you go??? Oh help me Rhonda! Warnings paleeese

12 degrees Celsius tonight, hope someone is warm and cosy in AGCC with his two inch thick mattress and one blanket.

Your hard earned taxes are keeping Geerred's butt warm. All that greenhouse air conditioning is doing the trick.

Oooo I didn't know about 1 blanket though.

In that photo of the bed posted via the daily mail a couple of pages ago, I see what looks like a ventolin puffer beside the bed on the treadmill side. Wonder whose that is? There is also a bottle of Vicks chest rub near it. It's got me wondering about an asthma attack and denial of ventolin!

I think the left side of the bed with the ventolin is his side.
There is a baby monitor on the right side (can't see this being in GBC job description, no matter what OBW says) and also more photos on the right side of the bed.

Doc would death from an asthma attack be consistent with the autopsy report and a possible cause of death?

Allison had a cold at some stage in previous days or weeks before her murder?? That may account for the Vicks.

Where are those ball gowns?

Were they returned with blood on them?
Were they dry cleaned? Did Allison put them in the car in readiness to give back.

I think the left side of the bed with the ventolin is his side.
There is a baby monitor on the right side (can't see this being in GBC job description, no matter what OBW says) and also more photos on the right side of the bed.

Yes I saw the baby monitor. Can't see why they would have one when their youngest is 5 and the bedrooms are all very close. Mrs Dickie certainly had a bit to say about the baby monitors and that Allison couldn't talk freely to her on the phone because GBC could hear them in the garage with the baby monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro