The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 18th June - Trial Day 6, Week 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 1m

GBC's voice barely a whisper as he tells police Allison had "lots of questions" of his affair during discussion. #badenclay @abcnews

I hope we get to listen to these recordings in the media tonight!!!

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 45s

He talks about reassuring Allison but is speaking too softly to hear the full conversation #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

Gerard says Allison had a list of questions. "I was just reassuring her, that was it." #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 24s

The jury has a transcript and are turning the pages, looking through as the recording plays #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 29s

Gerard is speaking very quietly, impossible to hear conversation at times. #badenclay

Marissa Calligeros ‏@marissa_sc 34s

On the night she disappeared Allison Baden-Clay asked her husband about his affair: "Where did you have sex?" #badenclay

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 1m

Gerard #badenclay barely audible on the tape as he discusses his affair and relationship counselling with a detective @NewsTalk4BC

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 1m

GBC's voice barely a whisper as he tells police Allison had "lots of questions" of his affair during discussion. #badenclay @abcnews

I hope we get to listen to these recordings in the media tonight!!!

I hope so too, I bet he sounds drained. It was long night and day. jmo

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 25s

Police tell #badenclay they've triangulated the location of Allison's phone and it's "out the back here", search party sent @NewsTalk4BC

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 59s

An officer tells Gerard Allison's phone has been triangulated and is just out the back somewhere #badenclay

They mention the GPS application. "So they found something?" Gerard asks. The officer says he's not sure. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 43s
An officer tells Gerard Allison's phone has been triangulated and is just out the back somewhere #badenclay

Yep ..

Gosh, GBC sure is clumsy! That razor, screw driver and light fitting really did a number on him. Not to mention how unfortunate he was to also be bitten by a caterpillar, all within the timeframe of 24 hours or so :facepalm:

The are accident before Allison was murdered, and then the car accident the day he was to attend the Police Station.

Such bad luck!!

Yeah I read that, but I still have a weirdo feeling about the timing of it all.
Im probably reading too much into it all.

Yes, the timing is off but probably is the catalyst for the whole thing that went down if we don't want to believe premeditation. The poor counsellor. jmo

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 58s

Officers asking about who owns the blocks in the area, if he knows the owners where Allison's phone has been pinpointed #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m

Officer in recording tells #badenclay Allison's phone has been triangulated and is out the back. Forming a search party @9NewsBrisbane

"Is there any reason why she'd be out there?" the officer asks. They are talking about searching a neighbour's yard. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 26s

Gerard says he hasn't tried calling it since 7.35am that morning. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 45s

Gerard says Allison's phone is ringing when he calls it. #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

Gerard tells them they aren't close with their neighbours "which is sad in a way". #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 43s

'I'll try calling her again' Gerard tells police. "Can't hurt" they say. #badenclay trial @7NewsBrisbane

Police ask whether Allison would have taken her phone walking. "Usually, yeah," Gerard says. #badenclay

All his carry on about rushing, having to get the girls ready, making lunches and doing the school run, is sooo over the top. They were up at 6:30am that leaves at least 2 hours to get organised and off to school. :banghead:

Exactly what I am thinking. What was the rush. He knew he would be doing the school run and getting the girls ready for school as Allison was going to a conference. We get up just before 8 for an 8.50 school bell ring. Ok so it is a rush. But I wouldn't know what to do with 2 hrs to get ready.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Gerard tells officers Allison would usually have her phone with her. Answers questions about his plans for the day. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 49s

He's answering questions about renovations to a house he's trying to sell #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine