The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 18th June - Trial Day 6, Week 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 29s

Officer tells him she's coordinating the search and there's quite a few police officers having a look #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 37s

An officer says there are quite a few police officers outside "having a look". #badenclay

i feel he was preparing for this as soon as the girls went to bed, pyjamas on with shoes!? what was he doing? and he had all night to make the beds and stage and tidy the house, probably already had the tea cups and saucers out! he wouldnt have been able to sleep, his adrenalin would be in overdrive!

If my beloved went missing, I think that I'd be on overdrive with adrenaline.

I'd also be calling that phone non-stop. I've done it in the past if my partner is unexpectedly late or his phone is flat - redial redial redial!

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 46s

Answers that Allison is right handed #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 47s

"Doesn't look like a shaving cut" police tell Gerard #badenclay @7NewsBrisbane

:O

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 31s

Gerard #badenclay was again asked about scratches on face, says he hasn't bought razor blades for six months and was rushing @NewsTalk4BC

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 38s

Says he hasn't bought new razor blades for a long time, explaining exactly how he shaves #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 40s

Officer asks Gerard whether he has any objections to being photographed. Gerard says "of course" they can. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s

Officer asks if he has any objections to the scratches being photographed #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 50s

Detective: "It doesn't look like a shaving cut." Gerard #badenclay: "I was rushing. I shaved down, I shaved up, I shaved sideways."

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m

"I was rushing..I shaved down, back and sideways to try and make it as smooth as possible" Gerard #badenclay tells police @7NewsBrisbane

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 59s

Officer:It doesn't look like a shaving cut, having cut my face myself. #badenclay:I was rushing, shaved down, back, sideways @9NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 27s

Gerard agrees the finances aren't great and says they had a dissolution with the business partners. #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m

Gerard #badenclay also told police he hadn't bought new razor blades for 6 months. @7NewsBrisbane

Gerard #badenclay was again asked about scratches on face, says he hasn't bought razor blades for six months and was rushing @NewsTalk4BC

eww 6 months yeah sure

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 53s

An officer moves on to Gerard's finances not being great. Gerard says business partnership dissolved but market getting better #badenclay

Wow, I am so proud of our Queensland police....they were onto this from the word go!

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 37s

Court adjourned #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

The recording has been stopped for morning break. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

He says they wanted to be close to the school and showgrounds, couldn't afford to buy so rented #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 58s
He repeats he does not want to keep dredging up the past #badenclay

Because he wants to be able to keep doing it in the NOW .. IMO.

Yes, he doesn't want to talk about the past because he hasn't had time to plan what he needs to say, whereas he has planned the NOW scenario speach. His tears during this, were pure frustration, in his mind the Detectives interviewing him wasn't planned to happen this soon.

eww 6 months yeah sure

It's just embarrassing listening to his excuses. I suppose the police are used to it. :twocents:

Exactly what I am thinking. What was the rush. He knew he would be doing the school run and getting the girls ready for school as Allison was going to a conference. We get up just before 8 for an 8.50 school bell ring. Ok so it is a rush. But I wouldn't know what to do with 2 hrs to get ready.

Takes me nearly 2 hours...:blushing::blushing:

I can't belief he has the NERVE to complain about how the 15 minute venting sessions were so "hard on him".

How does he think him sleeping with 3 other women was for his wife and mother of his children? And now she's missing, and he actually says this, how "hard" it was for him? LOL!!!

*fumimg*

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou

The recording has been stopped for morning break. #badenclay

From memory, I recall reading in one of the forensic reports in the bail application that the razor was fairly new. So it was sharp and shouldn't have caused injuries. So he is lying about the razor I believe. If course he may not have bought any in 6 months but had a 6 months supply perhaps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine