The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 18th June - Trial Day 6, Week 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he hadn't changed his razors for 6 months then imagine how blunt they'd be. You'd have to literally flog yourself with them to make any forcible impact - that's a bit more than "I was a little bit hurt" GBC! And looking at his thick beard regrowth I would suggest that it would be almost impossible for someone of that hairy ness (sp) to use a six month old razor daily..:tantrum:

If Alison could afford to have her hair professionally coloured, do we really believe GBC was going without new razors for 6 months? Pfffffff

Exactly what I am thinking. What was the rush. He knew he would be doing the school run and getting the girls ready for school as Allison was going to a conference. We get up just before 8 for an 8.50 school bell ring. Ok so it is a rush. But I wouldn't know what to do with 2 hrs to get ready.

All this rushing around getting the girls ready, driving around, NBC and Olivia turning up, phoning cops, friends etc....
No one has said anything about breakfast....Did the kids get brekkie ? At home or when they left early with Livvie ?

All this rushing around getting the girls ready, driving around, NBC and Olivia turning up, phoning cops, friends etc....
No one has said anything about breakfast....Did the kids get brekkie ? At home or when they left early with Livvie ?

In the photos from the virtual tour, there appears to be a plate with leftover toast or something on the dining room table...I will find it...

In the photos from the virtual tour, there appears to be a plate with leftover toast or something on the dining room table...I will find it...

by the vase......

Attachments

• 1402658481764_wps_10_360_interactive_tour_of_t.jpg
    1402658481764_wps_10_360_interactive_tour_of_t.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 100
Mrs G Norris - not sure if you saw my post yesterday but I noted you said you're in Byron. I grew up in Ballina...my mum still lives there so I'm always around the area. Such a great spot!

You know I don't know why people said that the house looked sterile, it looks normally lived in to me ..

Yes...I have FEELING that perhaps normally the house is......really messy? I know I have friends whose houses are usually like a bomb had hit it, so if I walked in and everything was suddenly clean and fairly tidy, it would be odd. Perhaps she didn't want to say that and make Allison appear a bad housekeeper?

Mrs G Norris - not sure if you saw my post yesterday but I noted you said you're in Byron. I grew up in Ballina...my mum still lives there so I'm always around the area. Such a great spot!

Yes I did! Small world!!

You know I don't know why people said that the house looked sterile, it looks normally lived in to me ..

It was Allison's Mum that said that, and she was talking in relation to the Kitchen specifically, I think. I don't think we have had a good view of that from the photos?

Yes...I have FEELING that perhaps normally the house is......really messy? I know I have friends whose houses are usually like a bomb had hit it, so if I walked in and everything was suddenly clean and fairly tidy, it would be odd. Perhaps she didn't want to say that and make Allison appear a bad housekeeper?

Yes you could be right there! Judging by the furnishings etc it doesn't seem to me that they were big on home decorating etc so maybe it was often worse ..

Speaking of bad housekeeping, I should go and make my bed or do something productive :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine