Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10:28am:

Senior Sergeant Curtis asked: "Is there anything that would have happened last night that could have set her off?"

Mr Baden-Clay replied: "I don't think so."

Senior Sergeant Curtis later asked: "You didn't get into a fight last night?"

Mr Baden-Clay replied: "We've had some challenges, but this counsellor recommended ... that we have a 15 minute session each day, each evening ... we had one last night and ummm, there were some difficult things that we talked about, but we then finished and we then talked about what were the plans for the today like the kid's sleepover and the seminar."

10:25am:

Mr Baden-Clay told the officers he had a shower and a shave and then checked his emails while sitting on the toilet that morning.
"I check all my emails while I'm sitting on the toilet, did that," he said.

"And then I was rushing because I needed to get all the girls up."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-6-week-2-20140618-3ackc.html#ixzz34wj2hfjX

By all accounts, the counsellor recommended they have a 15 minute session every 2nd night- not every night as he has said. I still believe they had that discussion on the 18th (when NBC babysat) and that something else occured on the 19th- not their scheduled 15 minute discussions. (If they saw the counsellor on the 16th as it has been said, then the 18th-2 days later would fit with time for a session. JMO)

11:10am: "What conversation did you have last night with Allison?" one detective asked.

"We went to a counsellor on Monday, umm, and she as part of her strategy suggested that we spend 15 minutes a night, or every second night ... discussing issues, trying to rebuild that trust and for Allison to have an opportunity to vent her issues, or just ask questions or whatever ... " Mr Baden-Clay said.

"So we had a session last night.

"We'd been to a few [counsellors], but neither of us had really agreed on anything, but this one seemed reasonable."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-6-week-2-20140618-3ackc.html#ixzz34wtSTYYh

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 58s

Detective asks if Gerard meant "why aren't the girls up" in his text message to Allison if he claimed he was getting them ready. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 21s

Gerard #badenclay spent 15 mins talking to his wife about his affair the night before which "wasn't much fun for me, to be honest".

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 22s

Later that morning #badenclay told police the night before Allison disappeared they had a 15m session discussing his affair ... @NewsTalk4BC

I wonder if this recorded conversation was fun...

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 36s

We're listening to a recording of Gerard #badenclay talking to three officers from Indooroopilly CIB http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 43s

#badenclay "she was looking forward to today". @abcnews

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m

#badenclay says after session, they washed the lunchboxes and talked about plans for the next day. @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

He tells officers of plans for their kids to have a sleepover that night #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 36s

He says father in law is a lovely gentle man, was a firie #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 40s

He tells the detectives his family isn't aware of the affair and he'd rather they didn't know. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 35s

Gerard points out his father-in-law, who he says is a "lovely and gentle man" while asking them to keep the affair quiet. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s

Gerard says he told the counsellor he didn't want to keep dredging up the past #badenclay

Why did GBC really go to the counsellor with Allison on the Monday?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

The counsellor disagreed, he says #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m

#badenclay tells detectives in 15 minute talk night before re: affair Allison had a list of questions. @9NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

They are interrupted often by phones ringing. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 7m
Officer says he doesn't want to alarm him but has to call in detectives from the CIB #badenclay

:floorlaugh:

Not trying to alarm you, but we think you're FOS and are calling in CIB :D

Thats about right..they smelled something off right from the start to ramp it up so quick.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 43s

Gerard says his wife had a list of questions. Speaking so softly, inaudible at times #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

"Who is left here, by the way?" Gerard says to detectives. "Is it just us?". #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 37s

Gerard is telling the detectives about the counsellor's recommendations. "I don't want to keep dredging up the past." #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s

He repeats he does not want to keep dredging up the past #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 58s
He repeats he does not want to keep dredging up the past #badenclay

Because he wants to be able to keep doing it in the NOW .. IMO.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 56s

Gerard: It's not much fun for me to be honest. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 58s

They had one of the sessions last night - 'it's never been much fun for me' #badenclay

Oh PLEEEASE!!!! I am sure he is crying because they are not buying his ******** shaving story...no other reason.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 35s

Gerard points out his father-in-law, who he says is a "lovely and gentle man" while asking them to keep the affair quiet. #badenclay

Does he mean Allison's father in law (his father) or her father?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexus24