DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 51s
Back door frame lined with fingerprint powder #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 43s
The court is being shown pictures of the rear patio area of the house. The windows, door frames are covered in fingerprint dust. #badenclay

By his own admission to Detectives that morning: Allison had prepared a list of her questions, wrote them down & contained herself to the 15 minute time slot. This is appropriate use of counselling. It shows organisation. My opinion only.

I wonder if that list of questions was found?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 55s
Photo of back patio area, covered in leaves #badenclay

I have to say, it's clear from that garden that Gerrid didn't give a FF about yard work .. did you all notice how long the lawn was?

It was in a pitiful state. :(

GBC spare time was already taken up. :banghead:

Photo of back patio area, covered in leaves #badenclay

I have to say, it's clear from that garden that Gerrid didn't give a FF about yard work .. did you all notice how long the lawn was?

He was keen to put on a show of being a good bloke helping a mate renovate but couldn't be bothered to mow his own lawn. He is all about the show.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s
Taylor agrees he had numerous dealings with botanist Dr Gordon Guymer #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 28s
Taylor says he had various dealings with botanist Dr Gordon Guymer who looked at plant species at the house and Kholo Creek. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 32s
Court shown photos Taylor took of Brookfield home's garden while he was with Guymer #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 25s
The court is being shown photos of the rear garden area of the house. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 53s
Snr Sgt Taylor taking jury through photos taken outside the home. Some show fingerprint powder. @abcnews #badenclay

You'd keep a lawn low in that area with kids too .. because we all know long grass attracts brown snakes!

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 57s
Taylor says both the Baden-Clay vehicles were towed on April 21 to be forensically examined. #badenclay

Taylor says silver Captiva and white Prado towed to West End vehicle examination area April 21 #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 51s
Taylor says he went to Kholo Creek with a hydrologist to show him where Allison's body was found. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 29s
Taylor took hydrologist Martin Giles to location Allison's body was found #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 50s
Taylor is being cross examined by the defence. #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 38s
Defence says Taylor was forensic coordinator, asks what tests were done #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 35s
Taylor going through the range of exams on house, looking for blood and other evidence #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 35s
Taylor says the house was examined for the presence of blood and other physical evidence. No blood found inside the house. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 43s
Taylor: No blood found in house, thorough examination #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 39s
Taylor says there was "no obvious" signs of cleanup inside the house. #badenclay

The Courier-Mail ‏@couriermail 32s
RT @TheMurrayD: The Brookfield home was a crime scene for seven days - Simmons #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 29s
Forensic coordinator Ewen Taylor says no blood found inside residence and no obvious indication of clean up @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

I tend to agree, because your hair and nails actually keep growing for awhile after you have passed away, so nail beds and hair roots are rather sophisticated things ...

Sorry, that's not correct. Nails and hair don't keep growing after you passed away. It's the skin that is shrinking that makes both appear they are still growing for a bit longer.

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 23s
Taylor: all stains were examined using a presumptive chemical test #badenclay @NewsTalk4BC

Just quoting you bearbear because I think it's relevant. Is there anyone on here who takes antidepressants? Please can you pull out the information leaflet and tell me what it says about driving whilst taking them?

I'm on 20 mg of Escitalopram I've got two sticker warnings on my box one says "do not stop taking this medicine abruptly unless otherwise advised by your doctor" and the other is " this medicin may affect mental alertness and or coordination. If affected do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery."

I was told by my doc that I should take this in the morning as it doesn't cause drowsiness. Boy was she wrong it knocked me out. So now I take it after dinner and have been on it for 8 months

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 46s
Police forensic officer Ewen Taylor says #badenclay house was searched for blood, but none was found. No indication of clean-up either.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 32s
Taylor looking at pics, agrees with defence there's no obvious indication of the Captiva being cleaned #badenclay

Sorry, that's not correct. Nails and hair don't keep growing after you passed away. It's the skin that is shrinking that makes both appear they are still growing for a bit longer.

Thanks ABR I have been corrected so many times now I will NEVER forget.

He was keen to put on a show of being a good bloke helping a mate renovate but couldn't be bothered to mow his own lawn. He is all about the show.

What mate? Would like to see a name alongside that mate. Also who owned the house with the alleged #lightbulb? Thought he was with another female real estate person who would not corroborate the story about the light bulb. Or the cut to his hand occurring in her presence.
Was there ever a #lightbulb? Or a screwdriver injury?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou

Defence asks whether there was any botanical evidence taken from the car. Taylor says there could have been. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member