DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 59s
Taylor says there was "no obvious" signs of cleanup in the car. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 50s
Defence asks whether there was any botanical evidence taken from the car. Taylor says there could have been. #badenclay

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 23s
Police consulted with a botanist and hydrologist during the immediate investigation of Allison #badenclay's disappearance. @NewsTalk4BC

Interesting how police did this before she was found .. do you think this is because they had managed to work out where Gerrid went that night? Or just good guessing?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 40s
The court is being shown a photo of the boot area where the third row of seats fold down. There are baskets of toys there. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 34s
Taylor agrees a vacuum device was used to collect any evidence from the car. #badenclay

Hey .. maybe the vacuum cleaner Nigel took was the one they used for the cars usually?

Mrs Dickie said the house was usually not very tidy with Allison having 3 kids. She said Allison was clean but she had never seen the house in that very very clean state. She was shocked when she walked in.

Thank youn for clarifying Ali!

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 55s
The court is being shown a picture of the Captiva, seats folded down, minus the baskets of toys. #badenclay

I'm on 20 mg of Escitalopram I've got two sticker warnings on my box one says "do not stop taking this medicine abruptly unless otherwise advised by your doctor" and the other is " this medicin may affect mental alertness and or coordination. If affected do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery."

I was told by my doc that I should take this in the morning as it doesn't cause drowsiness. Boy was she wrong it knocked me out. So now I take it after dinner and have been on it for 8 months

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I take the same antidepressant that Allison took (but twice the dose) and have never had any drowsiness. The only side effect I get is when I am slack and leave it a few days to fill the script. I get "dizzy eyes".
To change the subject I wonder if GBC believes in depression now. I imagine being in gaol would be depressing.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 34s
The court is now being shown a picture of the rear driver's side seat upright, the rest folded down. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 53s
Sen Sgt Taylor has been excused. #badenclay

:seeya:

I take the same antidepressant that Allison took (but twice the dose) and have never had any drowsiness. The only side effect I get is when I am slack and leave it a few days to fill the script. I get "dizzy eyes".
To change the subject I wonder if GBC believes in depression now. I imagine being in gaol would be depressing.

No I think he'd just believe he's been wrongfully locked up.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 24s
Senior Constable Carl Streeting, scientific officer, giving evidence #badenclay

It does recommend not to drive until sure how it can affect you right? Perhaps that was the reason Allison wasn't driving rather than because she because of a panic attack? If she was going to suicide that night though, she wouldn't be concerned about having a car accident, that would be the furthest thing from her mind. Wouldn't it? I don't know, it was just an idea I had.

I believe it says to excercise caution when first taking it. She'd been on it for years though, and clearly she'd been driving all that time.

I would bet she is just one of those type of people who doesn't particularly like driving in the CBD and that sort of thing, but is completely fine driving anywhere else. Most people are the same unless they regulalry drive in or through city streets.

I bet the whole thing is just being totally blown out of all context. So ridiculous!

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 35s
#badenclay trial now hearing from Senior Constable Carl Streeting, a forensic scientist at Major Crime Unit @NewsTalk4BC

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 1m
Senior Constable Streeting performed presumptive screening for blood at #badenclay home on 20/04/12 @NewsTalk4BC

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Streeting went to Brookfield home, tested for blood #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
Witness 45 is forensic scientist Carl Streeting. He screened sinks and taps in Brookfield home for blood. #badenclay @abcnews

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 35s
#badenclay trial now hearing from Senior Constable Carl Streeting, a forensic scientist at Major Crime Unit @NewsTalk4BC

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 1m
Senior Constable Streeting performed presumptive screening for blood at #badenclay home on 20/04/12 @NewsTalk4BC

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Streeting went to Brookfield home, tested for blood #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
Witness 45 is forensic scientist Carl Streeting. He screened sinks and taps in Brookfield home for blood. #badenclay @abcnews

Suffocation is just not that bloody a crime

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 44s
Streeting says he also tested the vacuum cleaner for blood. There was no blood on the vacuum brush. #badenclay

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 44s
Senior Constable Streeting says presumptive tests can also react to bleach, cleaning products, yeast, uncooked meats @NewsTalk4BC #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s
Streeting tested vacuum cleaner for blood, was a rusty area, weak reaction could have been from rust #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 31s
Streeting says the carpets were dirty with numerous stains but no blood. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 42s
Towel had a stain, was tested for blood #badenclay

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 50s
Streeting: there was a red stain that was on a towel hanging over the shower screen that gave a positive reaction @NewStatesman #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 56s
Streeting says there was a stain on a towel hanging over the shower that gave a positive reading. It was sent for further tests. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 38s
Streeting tested Captiva for blood #badenclay

The towel he used to wipe the bloody scratches that Allison left on his face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member