DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 54s
Positive reading means they will swab and test for blood. #badenclay

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 51s
Numerous positive reactions were recorded in sinks/drains, but Streeting says many sink areas give positive results @NewsTalk4BC #badenclay

Thanks ABR I have been corrected so many times now I will NEVER forget.

:blushing: I'm sorry, poss. I didn't want to be a smarta$$. I was still catching up and hadn't realised that this had been said before. This will teach me not to say anything before having read the lot :).

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 52s
Sinks and taps in bathrooms showed positive readings. Were swabbed for blood. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
Streeting found no blood stains in Prado belonging to #badenclay. @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 42s
Towel had a stain, was tested for blood #badenclay

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 50s
Streeting: there was a red stain that was on a towel hanging over the shower screen that gave a positive reaction @NewStatesman #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 56s
Streeting says there was a stain on a towel hanging over the shower that gave a positive reading. It was sent for further tests. #badenclay

This is promising.

Welcome bronson :) interesting post. So you're saying that the fog would've made it hard to see a body in a creek?

Thanks Oddsocks. That is certainly a possibility, but I am pointing out that I have not seen any specific mention of the fog in the area on the morning of the 20th April.

3:03pm: Under cross-examination from defence counsel Michael Byrne QC, Senior Sergeant Taylor said no blood was found inside the Baden-Clays' house after Mrs Baden-Clay's disappearance.

He also said there were "no obvious indications of a cleanup" inside the house or inside Mrs Baden-Clay's silver Holden Captiva.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-6-week-2-20140618-3ackc.html#ixzz34xrv8dsr

What about those pics of the blood (and blonde hair) in the car?!

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 39s
Streeting examined razor blade seized from Brookfield home #badenclay

It better be edged like a saw tooth ..

:blushing: I'm sorry, poss. I didn't want to be a smarta$$. I was still catching up and hadn't realised that this had been said before. This will teach me not to say anything before having read the lot :).

:eek:kay:

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 31s
Streeting says he doesn't believe there was any reaction to blood in tests on razor blade #badenclay

OOPS!!! There goes that ..

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 41s
Streeting tested razor in May 2012, no presence of blood despite visual/chemical check #badenclay @NewsTalk4BC

Even dipped, nothing ..

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 41s
In early May 2012, Streeting examined razor blade found at #badenclay house. No positive reading for blood. @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 37s
Streeting says Gerard's razor did not give a positive reading for the presence of blood. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s
Streeting could see no apparent damage to the razor #badenclay

No jagged edge then?

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 31s
Police scientific officer tells #badenclay trial he saw no apparent damage to Gerard's razor. @7NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 59s
Streeting examined the Baden-Clay's Captiva for blood. #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 34s
Police tested #badenclay Captiva for blood in mid-May 2012, found a transfer blood stain on driver's side back seat @NewsTalk4BC

No blood was found inside the house .
What about outside patio area. Take note of the foliage.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s
Streeting points out transfer blood stain on back side panel of Captiva #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 40s
Jury shown photo of Allison's captiva. Shows a transfer blood stain in the back. #badenclay @abcnews

:yesss:

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 39s
Streeting examined razor blade seized from Brookfield home #badenclay

It better be edged like a saw tooth ..

NOPE!!

3:24pm: Senior Constable Streeting also tested a razor taken from the Baden-Clays' home for traces of blood.

"I could see no apparent damage to the razor blade itself," he said.

The razor did not test positive for blood.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-6-week-2-20140618-3ackc.html#ixzz34xvq8NYW

exhibit2site-620x349.jpg

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 52s
Scientific officer now showing #badenclay jury bloodstain in back of Allison's Captiva @7NewsBrisbane

So .. perhaps the fight happened outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member