The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 18th June - Trial Day 6, Week 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 51s
Snr Constable Paul Tatters, scenes of crime officer, giving evidence. He took photos of Gerard June 14, 2012 #badenclay

OMG more photos!! LOL ..

Personally, if I never see a picture of his body again, I'll be a happy camper.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Pink marks can still be seen where the beard has been shaved. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
Photos show #badenclay with a beard. @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 47s
The witness has been excused. Court has adjourned for the day. #badenclay

:seeya:

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 51s
Snr Constable Paul Tatters, scenes of crime officer, giving evidence. He took photos of Gerard June 14, 2012 #badenclay

OMG more photos!! LOL ..

So these were taken 2 days after his arrest, right?:jail:

I missed that testimony then. Wish I could be here 24/7! Please tell the rest of my world to stop until trial is over! :please:

I wish we could all be here 24/7 but those darn things called work & sleep keep getting in the way ....lol.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Sgt Venardos agrees it was daytime, clear weather when he went down carrying a camera. #badenclay

.. and he still fell ..

I don't think GBC went down, I believe he "rolled" Allison of the bridge :maddening:

Trial adjourned for the day. Guess that's my cue to go to bed! You guys be good to Marly. :yes:

See you all on the morrow! :grouphug:

:eek:fftobed:

If Mrs Dickie smelt it Im sure the police would have as well. No mention of bleach though
:moo:

NOPE!!

3:24pm: Senior Constable Streeting also tested a razor taken from the Baden-Clays' home for traces of blood.

"I could see no apparent damage to the razor blade itself," he said.

The razor did not test positive for blood.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-6-week-2-20140618-3ackc.html#ixzz34xvq8NYW

exhibit2site-620x349.jpg

Pretty manky looking razor. Blade not new.

I'm on 20 mg of Escitalopram I've got two sticker warnings on my box one says "do not stop taking this medicine abruptly unless otherwise advised by your doctor" and the other is " this medicin may affect mental alertness and or coordination. If affected do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery."

I was told by my doc that I should take this in the morning as it doesn't cause drowsiness. Boy was she wrong it knocked me out. So now I take it after dinner and have been on it for 8 months

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In my experience that drug tends to cause drowsiness much more often than Zoloft....it really knocked my mum about, she had to stop it, she was just drowsy all day even though she was takimg it at night. I've taken it early on too and I found it sedating too.

3:52pm: Sergeant Venardos also visited Kholo Creek where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found.

He accessed the area beneath the bridge via a "track".

"There was a handrail on the left-hand side of the track," he said.

Sergeant Venardos said he was wearing plastic protective covering over his boots so as not to contaminate the crime scene which he said eliminated all grip from his boots.

He said he decided to walk down a steep embankment near the creek, taking a path "furthest away from where the body was positioned", but slipped and injured his shoulder. He was pulled to safety by Water Police.

Sergeant Venardos has been excused.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-6-week-2-20140618-3ackc.html#ixzz34y3GG9Ou

3:58pm: The court has adjourned slightly early today.

3:56pm: The 44th witness, Senior Constable Ian Tatters, was called to the stand.

He photographed Mr Baden-Clay at the Brisbane City Watchhouse on June 14, 2012.

The photographs displayed for the jury to see showed Mr Baden-Clay with a beard.

Part of Mr Baden-Clay's beard had been removed to show the area where the scratches on his face had once been.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-6-week-2-20140618-3ackc.html#ixzz34y3zhFiM

Just a thought....Could Gerred have possibly got the marks/injuries to his chest from using ropes to dump Allisons body at Kholo Creek ? Afterall he was a boy scout and would know lots of ways with ropes- so would NBC.

IMO

Or shin???

They haven't mentioned the hair in the blood yet, but it could have been any part of her body that was bleeding as one hair could have transferred to any part of her body then stuck to the blood. Wonder if it was her head that was bleeding and hit with force on the side of the car that maybe then there would have been more hair stuck in the blood.

Is it possible ABC was taken down via the track and put under the bridge so it looked suspicious? Those marks on his chest look similar rub marks… maybe he used a ‘sling’ to drag/carry her into position??
Likely this has been covered before.

OK, I must have missed this somewhere. On the radio this morning it said 6 men and 6 women on the jury. Does that mean one male was excused? When?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back