Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Sgt Venardos said he took a path down to the bottom that had not seen much use. Fairly steep, muddy embankment. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 52s
Sgt Vernados also attended Kholo Creek on 30th April 2012. Wore protective clothing to avoid contaminating scene. @abcnews #badenclay

OH .. looks like they meant from roadway under bridge to where Allison was found .. bit disjointed ..

Sgt Venardos said the mud below the body was very, very soft. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 51s
Venardos fell and hurt himself in the mud under the bridge #badenclay

OK I love moments like this .. this is what likely happened to Gerard's chest ..

Sgt Venardos said he fell and injured himself. Water police threw him ropes and helped pull him back up. #badenclay

:hand: Hold on here. Didn't GBC tell police the scratches were from a caterpillar, or did he just tell his family that tale?

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 57s
Sgt Vernados says one of his tasks was to find best way to the body. Says it was quite silty and water-logged. #badenclay @abcnews

Sgt Venardos is being cross examined by the defence. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 54s
Defence says Venardos took photos of injuries with Gerard's consent. #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

I am also a Zoloft user (we could start a club in here) when I first took it I was very sleepy but never since then. The worst experience I have had with it is if I stop taking it abruptly, after a few days aim irrational and quite crazy, really very frightening. I Have read that the quantity in your blood halves each day, so the first day it is 50 per cent, next 25 etc.

Sgt Venardos agrees it was daytime, clear weather when he went down carrying a camera. #badenclay

.. and he still fell ..

:seeya:

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 32s
Now we have Senior Constable Paul Tatters who photographed Gerard on June 14. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 51s
Snr Constable Paul Tatters, scenes of crime officer, giving evidence. He took photos of Gerard June 14, 2012 #badenclay

OMG more photos!! LOL ..

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou

The court is being shown a photograph of Gerard, who has a greying beard and greying hair. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 48s
The court is being shown a photograph of Gerard, who has a greying beard and greying hair. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 48s
Photos of Gerard #badenclay taken in June 2012 now being tendered. @9NewsBrisbane

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 49s
Court shown photo of Gerard, taken at watchhouse. He has a dark beard. #badenclay

Sgt Venardos said he fell and injured himself. Water police threw him ropes and helped pull him back up. #badenclay

The poor guy would have been in agony with a dislocated shoulder.........hope the ambos gave him some good drugs!!! ;)

Further to the scratch photos being examined by Dr Stark, why was there no mention of the other injuries? Armpits, chest etc? To me they looked substantial enough to warrant a comment?

Agree AAAA. Certain questions are not being asked and areas not being explored. Maybe there is a method here that seems unclear at the moment. My opinion only.

The photograph shows a section of beard has been removed. Tatters says they used clippers. #badenclay

Safety first!

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 51s
Witness 47 is Snr Const Paul Tatters. He photographed #badenclay at city watch-house on 14th June 2012. @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 48s
Some of the beard had been shaved off by a doctor, court told #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members