The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 18th June - Trial Day 6, Week 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 27s

The court is being shown photographs of the girls' bedrooms. #badenclay

But that would be on anyone's razor, mine included. And if it was chunky bits of skin wouldn't it be easier to pick out:sick::sick:

Gross topic of conversation, isn't it?! I see what you mean.

Okay so assuming he is guilty (bear with me here), he doesn't seem to be laying the groundwork for a suicide but rather a woman grabbed off the street and attacked at random. He is saying there was no fight, all was calm last night, he can't think of a reason why she would have disappeared.i think the mention of depression and him being so forthcoming with details of the affair is to give the illusion of transparency.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 27s

Court about to be played the recorded conversation between Gerard and the detectives #badenclay

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 45s

A second police recording from day Gerard #badenclay reported wife missing now being played to jury @9NewsBrisbane

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 37s

Jury now hearing recording of #badenclay with Snr Const Simmons and colleagues from criminal invest. branch. @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 51s

The court is about to hear the recorded conversation between Simmons and Gerard. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 30s

Recording starts just after 10am April 20, 2012 #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 45s

The recording starts at 10.02am on April 20. #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 53s

Conversation with detectives from 10am that morning is now being played to jury. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 52s

Gerard can be heard on the phone. Police apologise for interrupting. #badenclay

Okay so assuming he is guilty (bear with me here), he doesn't seem to be laying the groundwork for a suicide but rather a woman grabbed off the street and attacked at random. He is saying there was no fight, all was calm last night, he can't think of a reason why she would have disappeared.i think the mention of depression and him being so forthcoming with details of the affair is to give the illusion of transparency.

Yes...but.......if someone was just missing, why the need to be transparent? You wouldn't actually feel like you had done anything wrong.

He was laying groundwork...he knew she was dead

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 23s

Gerard says 'She was still up watching the Footy Show', apologises, says he feels like he's repeating #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 48s

Gerard says he got up that morning at 6am and Allison wasn't there. He says that's not unusual. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 52s

#badenclay says "Sorry I feel I'm repeating everything for a third time". @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 52s

Gerard says he got concerned because Allison had a big seminar to go to that day and she was looking forward to it. #badenclay

Yes...but.......if someone was just missing, why the need to be transparent? You wouldn't actually feel like you had done anything wrong.

He was laying groundwork...he knew she was dead

Yes that's what I mean. I'm telling you everything Mr Policeman, I have nothing to hide.

I'm sure he would have batted his eyelashes at them if he could.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 43s

Gerard says Allison was planning to leave home at 7am. Started to get a little concerned when "time was marching on". #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 24s

Gerard: I should clarify, I cut myself shaving this morning and everyone is saying that looks suspicious. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 39s

Gerard is going through the morning's events #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 47s

Gerard says he sent her a text, didn't get a response. He tried calling and she didn't answer. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 40s

Gerard says to detectives "I assume that's why you're here". #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 43s

#badenclay trial being played police interview with Gerard the morning Allison disappeared. @7NewsBrisbane

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 43s

He says he should explain he cut himself shaving and everybody says it looks suspicious. One officer says 'it does' #badenclay

Gerard: I should clarify, I cut myself shaving this morning and everyone is saying that looks suspicious. #badenclay :facepalm:

All I want to do is follow the thread and keep up for once! But my inconsiderate 17 month old apparently can't change her own nappy and organise her own meals. How selfish of her lol

(By the way I'm totally kidding!)

Here's hoping for some intense questioning and unknown evidence to be revealed today :)

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 47s

Says he honestly doesn't know if Allison slept in their bed, he's a very heavy sleeper #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 51s

Gerard says he honestly doesn't know whether Allison came to bed the night before or not. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m

#badenclay to detectives. I cut myself shaving and everyone says it looks suspicious. @9NewsBrisbane

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 37s

Jury hears Gerard #badenclay tell police: 'I cut myself shaving this morning and everybody says it looks suspicious.' @7NewsBrisbane

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 55s

School principal calls while he's talking to police #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 59s

He tells the detectives he'd made the bed that morning. #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 48s

Gerard says he got up that morning at 6am and Allison wasn't there. He says that's not unusual. #badenclay

If it wasn't unusual the why call the police in a panic at 7-15 am.

It just does not make sense !

He would have been better off not calling police and going about his day.
I wonder if it is his controlling personality that made him want to control what happens not let things unwind naturally.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 49s

Gerard says once every couple of weeks one of them might sleep on the couch "not necessarily because of a disagreement". #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 50s

Gerard #badenclay to police: "I cut myself shaving this morning and everyone is saying it looks suspicious". Detective: "It does."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member