The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 18th June - Trial Day 6, Week 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like G likes complete control of every person and situation.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 36s

He says one daughter came in while he was shaving, he was rushing to get ready and girls ready #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 43s

Gerard tells them he was "doing everything" that morning and was rushing and cut himself shaving. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

Gerard says Allison would usually get the girls ready for school, although he'd often make lunches. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Officer asks if Allison usually gets kids ready for school, he says yes but they share #badenclay

Yes that's what I mean. I'm telling you everything Mr Policeman, I have nothing to hide.

I'm sure he would have batted his eyelashes at them if he could.

And for all his trouble it had the opposite effect..........it made them suspicious :floorlaugh:

10:49am: Mr Baden-Clay told the CIB detectives he left his wife on the couch watching The Footy Show the night before and woke to find her missing.

"I should clarify, I cut myself shaving this morning and everybody is saying it looks suspicious," Mr Baden-Clay said.

"It does," one of the detectives replied.

"And I suppose that's why you're here," Mr Baden-Clay said

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-6-week-2-20140618-3ackc.html#ixzz34woMxqll

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 24s

He says Allison occasionally doesn't reply to texts when she's pissed off with him, but it's rare #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 36s

Gerard tells them Allison didn't reply to the text. #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 44s

#badenclay says he texted first and didn't get an answer. Tried to call a little later. @abcnews

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 50s

The Supreme Court is being played a 50-minute recording of Gerard #badenclay's conversation with police on 20.4.2012 at 10am

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 51s

Gerard says "in the past that's happened when she's been pissed off with me". #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday6

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 33s

Some mornings Allison likes not go out for a walk just to clear her head, he says #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 41s

Gerard tells police Allison's walks usually take up to 40 minutes. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 58s

Gerard goes through attempts to call and text her that morning #badenclay

If it wasn't unusual the why call the police in a panic at 7-15 am.

It just does not make sense !

He would have been better off not calling police and going about his day.
I wonder if it is his controlling personality that made him want to control what happens not let things unwind naturally.

He had to have some sort of story because Kate Rankin from the office would have started asking questions as to why Allison wasn't there to go to the conference.

In one statement I read GBC says Allison fell asleep watching the FS and the other he says, he left her watching the FS? So was she asleep or awake and did they say goodnight, what were Allison's last words to him?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s

He goes through Allison's two walking routes #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 51s

#badenclay says "I cut myself shaving this morning and everyone is saying that it looks suspicious". @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 35s

Explains he called his dad at Kenmore after Allison didn't respond to calls and texts #badenclay

Marissa Calligeros ‏@marissa_sc 43s

"I should clarify, I cut myself shaving this morning and everybody is saying it looks suspicious," Baden-Clay told detectives #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 44s

Gerard tells police he then called his father to ask whether he'd heard from Allison. He hadn't. #badenclay

Do you think we should (sadly) prepare ourselves for the fact that the roundabout may not even be mentioned? I've been thinking about it, and I recall at about the same time the roundabout was of interest, the police were also questioning local drivers of silver captivas to see if they were driving in the area at the relevant time/date.

Perhaps the cameras filmed a silver captiva going through the roundabout that night - but in subsequent investigations the police found the owner and they were unrelated to this case? It has never made sense that GBC would have taken that route, that evening.

I hope there is more to it, but not so sure any more.....
Very early on I recall it mentioned that GBC had contacted Bruce Flegg to ask if the camera at the roundabout was operational. Cannot recall if this was rumour or fact, but if it did happen GBC must have had a concern regarding something recorded on that camera.

He says one daughter came in while he was shaving, he was rushing to get ready and girls ready #badenclay

Gerard tells them he was "doing everything" that morning and was rushing and cut himself shaving. #badenclay

Gerard says Allison would usually get the girls ready for school, although he'd often make lunches. #badenclay

Officer asks if Allison usually gets kids ready for school, he says yes but they share #badenclay

So now it's his daughter's fault. :facepalm: jmo

I think the seminar was pivotal to what transpired that night. Toni had given Gerard an ultimatum that she didn't want Allison to attend. Gerard, too, would have been concerned that if the two met they might confront each other at the conference. He must have attempted to talk Alison into not attending. This would have rung warning bells with Allison that he was still in contact with Toni and the affair was not over as he had promised. This fresh humiliation would have been the trigger for an altercation that ultimately ended in her death.

Well that's a clear contradiction, one of the girls said he walked into her room with 'foam' on his face. That doesn't seem to be the actions of a man rushing to shave! And I'm pretty sure none of the girls said they walked in on him shaving.

one of the girls said she woke up earlier than usual so why the big rush Gerard?

Very early on I recall it mentioned that GBC had contacted Bruce Flegg to ask if the camera at the roundabout was operational. Cannot recall if this was rumour or fact, but if it did happen GBC must have had a concern regarding something recorded on that camera.

Ahhhh yes I remember that! hmmmmmmm

In one statement I read GBC says Allison fell asleep watching the FS and the other he says, he left her watching the FS? So was she asleep or awake and did they say goodnight, what were Allison's last words to him?

I want to know this too! :please: Just another question to add to the list!
So many inconsistencies with his stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member