The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 18th June - Trial Day 6, Week 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts too. I could imagine a person would want to get to the destination a.s.a.p, get it over with. jmo.
Sorry for sounding so morbid, but GBC is putting this idea out there. :/

Exacly and walking 14km would likely give you time to think and change your mind.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 30s
Sgt Dash took photographs of Gerard's injuries on the afternoon of April 20. #badenclay

Random fact: April 20 is Hitler's birthday ..

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 49s
Sgt Dash says he was introduced to Gerard at 12.45pm and took him into an interview room set up for photography. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 56s
The court is being shown a front on, head and shoulders photograph of Gerard in business shirt and tie. #badenclay

Surely by this stage GBC knew he was well and truly in the frame right?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Court shown pic taken by Dash that day of Gerard in business shirt and tie, with slight smile #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 49s
He is smiling slightly in the photograph. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 47s
Sgt Dash photographed Gerard #badenclay face at Indooroopilly police station. Says room is set up for photos. @abcnews

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 30s
Sgt Dash's photos of #badenclay are being shown to jury. @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 46s
The next photograph is a side on shot showing the scratches on the right hand side of Gerard's face. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 48s
Next photo shows right hand side of his face and injuries #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 38s
The next shot is of the top of Gerard's hands, no visible injuries. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 49s
photos of hands of #badenclay being shown to jury. @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 39s
Next is a shot of the palms of his hands, a cut on the right palm. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 31s
Photo shown of palms of Gerard's hands, right hand with a scratch mark #badenclay

The cuts on hand will be interesting. We've not seen photos of that to date.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 48s
Next is a closeup of the injuries on Gerard's face. #badenclay

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 48s
Court sees photo of #badenclay's palms, small injury on right hand, he claimed was from changing a light bulb during renovation @NewsTalk4BC

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 36s
Exhibit 100 in #badenclay trial is photo of Gerard Baden-Clay's hands splayed, wearing his wedding ring, taken 20.4.2012 at about 1pm.

ate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 34s
Sgt Dash has been excused. #badenclay

:seeya:

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 55s
Sen Sgt Ewen Taylor has been recalled to give evidence. He appeared last week. #badenclay

If Kate still went to the conference, then TM would have seen her there solo and/or late and known exactly why Allison wasn't there. Another reason the breathless phone call at the lunchtime break was bollocks. She thought her luck was in and he'd 'walked', and she wanted to get in straight away.
IMOO

This is my first blog on WS, but have been a follower for many, many months. Thank you to all the dedicated bloggers - you are doing a truly amazing job.

It has been going over and over in my head all morning as to WHY TCMcH (a woman so obsessed) could contain herself to wait until lunchtime on the day of the conference to contact GBC. Surely she must have contacted him earlier.

Maybe this has been discussed before.

Sgt Ewen Taylor, boss of scenes of crime unit, giving evidence again #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 43s
First witness, Snr Sgt Ewen Taylor, recalled to court. #badenclay @abcnews

The counsellor disagreed, he says #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m

#badenclay tells detectives in 15 minute talk night before re: affair Allison had a list of questions. @9NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

They are interrupted often by phones ringing. #badenclay

By his own admission to Detectives that morning: Allison had prepared a list of her questions, wrote them down & contained herself to the 15 minute time slot. This is appropriate use of counselling. It shows organisation. My opinion only.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 42s
The court is being shown photographs of the inside of the Captiva, taken at Taylor's direction. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 47s
Court being shown photos of Captiva including image of boot filled with toys #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 44s
Jury being shown photos inside and outside Allison's car taken on 20th April 2012. Shows toys in the boot. #badenclay @abcnews

link to transcript of interview with Senior Constable Simmon's its 37 pages!!

2:33pm: Court has resumed and Senior Constable Cameron Simmons has returned to the witness box.

Senior Constable Simmons said Mr Baden-Clay appeared "calm and composed" on the morning he reported his wife missing.

"He didn't shed a tear, he was quite composed during the interview," the detective said.

"I don't believe his voice cracked. I believe he was quite calm and composed."

Earlier, the court listened to a recording of Senior Constable Simmon's interview with Mr Baden-Clay that morning.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-6-week-2-20140618-3ackc.html#ixzz34xngWekn

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 55s
Photo of back patio area, covered in leaves #badenclay

I have to say, it's clear from that garden that Gerrid didn't give a FF about yard work .. did you all notice how long the lawn was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf