The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 18th June - Trial Day 6, Week 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he would have had the guts to drive her dead body out into the middle of nowhere, handle and dispose of it by himself. He seems way too much of a cry baby to deal with that alone.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Is it assumed or known when ABC died?

Is it possible she was first hurt (bled) then placed in Captiva (with or without help) and/or at that time possibly impaired before 'arriving' at her final position on the creek bank (under the bridge) ? (down stream?)

I may be frustrating everyone with having too little of the known facts.
Please say so - I won't be offended or mind returning to my lurking perch! :blushing:

So not once did he say "Al is going to be so embarrassed when she turns up, will say I have completely overreacted".

So so true Possumheart! He is only concerned about how he looks stuff Allison!

Yes I think so - and was her diary tendered in court today? I don't think it was discussed was it? Will the jurors be able to read it?

Hi Thinking, yes Allisons diary was tendered into evidence today, but we were not shown the contents of it, maybe that will come later. I hope.

Taylor agrees a vacuum device was used to collect any evidence from the car. #badenclay
[/quote]

Nige and Gerid are goners!!!

If Allison was just having her hair streaked and touched up, it won't have taken 3 hours. Thursday night is busy in most salons and they try to fit people in and get them out as quickly as possible. I can have my hair coloured, cut and streaked in under 2 hours. It is not a long process. The other thing that intrigues me about the hairdresser is the phone records that show Allison ringing them at 4.48pm, not something you do if you are at the hairdresser!

Hi Spratsmum :) Actually.... believe or not, mine takes 3 hrs all up! I go lighter blonde but have red pigment in natural colour. Because it's 'to the scalp' bleaching, a lower strength peroxide is used, but takes longer for colour to come down. Then there's the extra toner colour application that follows. Add to this that I have a lot of hair, which takes longer for products to be applied and longer for blow drying & styling. It's a big job lol.

We know Allison was having colour correction done & it was the 3rd attempt at getting it right. If it involved toning or lightening (especially where red & blonde are involved), I can see 3 hrs no worries. My hairdresser always knew to allow extra time when I booked in.

Is anyone else getting worried about the words "beyond reasonable doubt" ?

The prosecution has not yet presented anything that isn't already in the committal documents. I'm hoping they have got lira up their sleeves because so far their argument isn't that strong IMO

Possibly a stupid question, don't mind me if so :p if GBC isn't in court on Monday, and as one poster said from memory, the jurors are going to where Allison was found, will there be any court on Monday?

:)

I think that he had no idea there was blood in the car so no reason to clean up the car. A trickle of dark blood against the dark grey interior. He had a boy look!

Yes - like the "made bed" was boy made :)

Thank you to all who kept us updated with tweets and MSM reports today. Very much appreciated.

The remark from OW to Constable Ash about Allison falling down a hole IMO was OW being a smart *advertiser censored***d, sarcastic b**ch. I really don't believe that GBC said any such thing to the girls. I think the girls would have mentioned that when they were interviewed. It certainly would have been something that stuck in the minds! Nup, it was just twisted sister lying to a police officer who was there to try and locate Allison. Why such contempt for authority so early? I think we all know the answer to that.

I so totally agree Makara. I was wondering if the girls were ever asked about that statement, and if they had confirmed that it came from their father. There is something malevolent and evil in that statement - coming out of the mouth of the sister. Something certainly doesn't sit right with me about it at all. I can hear alarm bells and see red flags everywhere.

Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to everyone for their efforts in keeping us all up to date with the trial. I've had the last two days off work with the flu and while I feel horrible I was very grateful to have been able to catch up!

Incidentally, I went to the chemist today, imagine my horror when I got home and realised I'd worn black pants with a bright blue top!! (go NSW!) No wonder people were avoiding me like I had the plague, I may as well have worn a straightjacket - am I depressed or am I not? Should I go back and exchange my Coldral for Prozac? Or shall I wait until I start shaving with my fingernails?? :scared:

Quote: Constable Leah Hammond arrived at the address at 8.00 a.m. As we drove up the driveway I observed a female person walking three children down the front stairs and putting them in a vehicle parked in the driveway.

Seemed like there was such a rush to get the children away and off to school - before the police could speak to them.

Strange the police let anyone leave

Thanks Spratsmum. I need all that for a more accurate Time Frame. Heard only yesterday Allison left the hairdresser at 7.00pm. First I heard of that. Also there was mention made of ball gowns, but I think that was a run in with GBC and a WS sleuther.
It would good to know what time that was, as it would suggest what time Gerrid might have arrived home. (I mean the true time, not a time suggested by either G or his family)

Allison was apparently running late for her 4:00pm hair appointment, hence her reason for phoning them.

According to the first bail application and charge sheet (page 12), Allison left the hairdresser at 6:30pm.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9048041&postcount=3"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*[/ame]

Seemed like there was such a rush to get the children away and off to school - before the police could speak to them.

Probably because at that time it was just a "missing" person call no actual crime had been done yet(that they knew about). IMHO

The police concerns were raised once they noticed the scratches on the face.

Photo of cut on GBC's hand in this link

Transfer blood stain' found in back of Allison Baden-Clay's car, court hears, as photos of Gerard's marked face and torso - and his first interviews with police - are presented at accused wife-killer's trial

article-2660905-1EE07E1500000578-802_634x410.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...accused-killer-told-police.html#ixzz34yfzco9g

Do we know if GBC is left or right handed? Because, to me, the screwdriver story only makes sense if he's left - i.e. holding it in his left, slips and damages the right.

Don't get me wrong - I don't believe the story for a second, but wonder if the police were thinking that too?

Is it assumed or known when ABC died?

Is it possible she was first hurt (bled) then placed in Captiva (with or without help) and/or at that time possibly impaired before 'arriving' at her final position on the creek bank (under the bridge) ? (down stream?)

I may be frustrating everyone with having too little of the known facts.
Please say so - I won't be offended or mind returning to my lurking perch! :blushing:

Ah Consider, you're not frustrating anyone. Questions are good and this is such a complex case interwoven with lies and deceit, it is difficult to get your head around it all at times. So please don't go back to your lurking perch.

From the link below, which was published just after Allison's body was found.

Police now know the 43-year-old former beauty queen and business woman was murdered before her body was dumped in a creek north-east of Ipswich.

BBM.

http://www.qt.com.au/news/happy-and-successful-a-portrait-of-allison/1367927/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members