The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 19th June - Trial Day 7, Week 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimster*Websleuths ‏@KimsterWS 4m

#badenclay trial is on a 20 minute break. Marlywings is serving cyber hot drinks on #websleuths

I'll have a hot chocolate thanks, seeing I don't drink tea or coffee :tyou:

While we're waiting.. I'm wondering if OW spoke to the girl's teachers that morning, I'd imagine she would have to explain a little about what's going on. How long was she away from the house and what info. might she have given them?

also, the house on B'kfld Rd. has a huge amount of construction and building going on around it, it's busy, loud, etc. I hope the jury gets taken on a quiet night.

DunnoZo there was an interesting post from Privato a thread or so back that OW's comments to the teachers at school that morning were considered strange. Privato indicated that we could hear more about them.

I'm still expecting there to be a doozy of a reason the police turned up so quickly! I'm sure we won't know till after! but it really does seem like thee has to be a reason. What were the details of the car accident in the prado a few days earlier? We're the police involved with that?

#badenclay trial is on a 20 minute break. Marlywings is serving cyber hot drinks on #websleuths

I was wondering if anyone would catch that! :giggle:

just a thought....one of the children reported last seeing ABC wearing pyjamas on the evening of the 19th....where are they????

10:40am: Dr Hoskins said he would accept that a branch or twig could have caused such injuries.

He said a photograph of the razor with which Mr Baden-Clay claimed to have cut himself with was "extremely important" in his assessment of the injuries.

"Firstly, this is a device that has been designed over a number of decades to prevent injury," he said.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-7-week-2-20140619-3af2d.html#ixzz352cdBXUs

Bet GBC is wishing he used a tree branch as an excuse!

Add me to those that are loving Dr Hoskins.

I like Dr Hoskins a lot. He's very aware that this is a murder trial and isn't going to muck around by saying there's a .00000001% chance those scratches were caused by a razor. Same with the psychologist who said there was zero suicide risk.

Exactly: calling 000 seems to have ramped up the response required from QPOL - and that ramped-up response wasnt In The Plan

If you have serious concerns for the safety and welfare of a person, and their whereabouts are unknown, then you may immediately report them missing to local police by filing a missing persons report. You do not have to wait 24 hours to report someone as missing.

http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/report-a-missing-person/overview.aspx

Guess I could help out.

fu5308aacd.jpg

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/fu5308aacd.jpg

Here you go. Someone's nicked the saucer though...:)

hot-chocolate-muscle-building-28032011-medium_new.jpg

Would love to see a picture of GBC when he looked in the mirror & saw the marks Allison left on him!! :scared:

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 2m

Court resuming. Dr Hoskins was excused just before the morning break. He was in the witness box for over an hour #badenclay @NewsTalk4BC

The swiftness in the police attendance could have been due to a patrol car in their area at that time. The face scratches were the reason for the added activities

DunnoZo there was an interesting post from Privato a thread or so back about OW's comments to the teachers at school that morning were considered strange. Privato indicated that we could hear more about them.

If these "strange" comments (too!) could be posted that would be helpful/interesting. "Loose cannon" (not my quote..) /innocent (?) and "loose lips sink ships" comes to mind IMO when it comes to the BC media rep when she speaks (on the family's behalf - lol).

I struggle to understand OW comments and actions (indeed her body language and notable choice of black attire). She confuses me far more than GBC!

She's a mum, daughter, sister and lovingly, adoring sister-in-law but says and behaves in such a way as to seemingly betray these relationships one way or another at times. Very odd IMO.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou

Now we have Queensland Health forensic medical officer Dr Leslie Griffiths. #badenclay

Dr Griffiths says part of what he does is interpret injuries. #badenclay http://bit.ly/1qfaBUn

Dr Griffiths at 7.15pm on April 22, he examined Gerard's injuries. #badenclay

Dr Griffiths says there were broad abrasions on Gerard's face with signs of advanced healing. #badenclay

Get back in your seats. Court is back in session. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member