The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 26th June - Trial Day 11, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he is going to say the phone going back on the charger was Allison heading out in the night - on her way to kill herself she noticed his phone fallen off the charger and popped it back on for him - as one would with suicide on the mind - NOT!

After all, he was always kind enough to switch on her curlers

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 38s
A time lapse video with a closer look under Kholo Creek bridge now being shown to the court #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 30s
In his address, Michael Byrne QC tells jury they'll see a time lapse video of Kholo Creek showing tidal rises/falls. #badenclay @abcnews

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 39s

Jury now seeing close up of the timelapse. Told to take note of the debris underneath the bridge. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

What about the advising about the Conference the next day - wasn't that something difficult?

I also believe now after reading some of this - ie people they are calling etc, that a big part of this is OBW - the sister supporting her brother, doing research, helping the Defence lawyers. They did not give up hope, they have had 2 years to prepare for this, and they have done so!

I have to say I am concerned, but I am also intrigued as to where he will lead this all to - in terms of how it occurred. TM - or suicide, or are they just going to leave it open and leave that doubt in the minds of the jury?

Just to raise reasonable doubt, they don't care how.

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 59s
Byrne says time lapse shows 'debris being deposited' and then flowing away in Kholo Ck. #badenclay @7NewsBrisbane

Elise Eyears ‏@eliseeyears 1m
Defence showing closer version of time lapse of tide levels and debris at Kholo Creek. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m

Defence barrister Michael Byrne, for #badenclay, says the timelapse shows debris being washed up and down Kholo Creek with tides.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s

Byrne is giving the jury a background on Gerard and Allison's relationship. Says they met at Flight Centre in 1995. #badenclay

AAAHH just jumped on before I left- haven't got time to read ahead- he's taking the stand???!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG!!!!!!

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 27s
Mr Byrne - they both worked at Flight Centre, he was manager of 24hr flights and Allison was state HR manager #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 31s
They became friends, began to date, was a spark between them - Mr Byrne #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 46s

Byrne saying he is now giving jury a backgrounder about Gerard and Allison. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

11:55am: "He doesn't know whether she came to bed with him or not, slept out in the lounge. You would have seen the the process of questioning ... he doesn't know what happened, but as I've said to you he will tell you in depth what happened and walk you through what occurred the next day and the days following," Mr Byrne told the jury.

"He'll tell you in respect to the 19th there were calls by Toni McHugh on the afternoon of that day, when she found out for the first time that Allison was going to the conference the next day.

"Toni lost it. That was not unusual for Toni. She was a volatile person."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-11-week-3-20140626-3aumz.html#ixzz35hrLPCTZ

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s

Byrne says there was a spark, they started dating. Says Gerard "never really connected with Allison's family". #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 46s

They met at Flight Centre on George St. Became friends and then began to date. They had a 'spark' @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Would the prosecution team have known that he was going to take the stand today????

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 51s

#badenclay never really connected with Allison's family but he connected with her, lawyer says @9NewsBrisbane

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 43s
He will tell you he never really connected with Allison's family #badenclay

surprise, surprise!! NOT!

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 58s

#badenclay will tell jury he never connected with Allison's family, but "certainly connected with her"

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 44s
Toxicologist will talk about serotonin syndrome, which can result in confusion, agitation and delirium #badenclay

Must have been all those Es she popped at the rave she went to after the hairdressers...

...that magically vanished from her system leaving only a normal therapeutic level of Zoloft to be found at autopsy

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member