The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 2nd July - Trial Day 14, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh. So scary. You poor thing!

I am telling you they come in all disguises my ex had a phd in physics but he was a wolf in sheeps clothing he was smart, charming oh so charming, good looking he was a dream catch purrrfeeeccct ..............little did I know I was chosen out of the flock because they go for strong independent women they need what you have they dont have it you see........... Al was everything he wasnt he needed her goodness her trust her love her light they dont have that they need you to supply that to them .. they are super super intelligent they are playing with you like a cat with a mouse - they break you down bit by bit they unbalance you make you think you are crazy make you believe their craziness they are super paranoid too, they even make you deceive yourself the core of who you are and before you know it you are gone the real you is not there anymore they have stolen it.

i.

Ive never heard of a defendant doing that before.. never seen it in any trial I have attended, never heard any friends in the profession speak of it.. and they would , if they had ever seen or heard of it happening..

lots of sleuthers made wild and crazed suggestions of what he might have written...

I cant get over the fact that he actually tried it on. That he actually thought he was entitled to do it.. it still staggers me.

It's pretty special.

Not entirely out of character, but coupled with the fact that he felt the need to state that he was Offended! to be accused of murder...at his own murder trial...does betray a bit of a disconnect. Has prolly spent the 2 years in jail retreating into his own little Top Gun world.

A note. Not up to date yet. Is this absolutely true?
Cannot believe it.

Ive never heard of a defendant doing that before.. never seen it in any trial I have attended, never heard any friends in the profession speak of it.. and they would , if they had ever seen or heard of it happening..

lots of sleuthers made wild and crazed suggestions of what he might have written...

I cant get over the fact that he actually tried it on. That he actually thought he was entitled to do it.. it still staggers me.

Narcissism is all about entitlement. Thats where it starts as a child he is doted upon he grows up thinking he is better than everyone else cause mummy and daddy said so treated him this way. <modsnip>He actually would believe in his deluded entitled mind that he would be allowed to hand a note to the jury and was probably astonished it wasnt duly handed to them. We have boundaries this freak has none.

It's pretty special.

Not entirely out of character, but coupled with the fact that he felt the need to state that he was Offended! to be accused of murder...at his own murder trial...does betray a bit of a disconnect. Has prolly spent the 2 years in jail retreating into his own little Top Gun world.

GBC is having to stick to his jailhouse envisaged script of how he thinks/guesses/imagines an innocent person would behave/act and speak.

This is his most foreign and most difficult gig yet.

He'll allow himself the odd fail (in our world REVEAL). He'll just 'forget' his mess up.

And he'll promptly put his head on the pillow and be snoring within 3 minutes.

jmo

It's pretty special.

it's tempting to make guesses at what he wrote in it.. I myself was tempted, and embraced the temptation, I admit that freely, in mitigation , I plead overwhelming gobsmacked astonishment at the nerve of the bloke..

his mind is not functioning ... the cogs have slipped.. when he says.. 'in my mind, we were not in a relationship'.. in evidence, under oath.. I should have picked up that Gerard sees the world thru the eyes of a lizard..

I am telling you they come in all disguises my ex had a phd in physics but he was a wolf in sheeps clothing he was smart, charming oh so charming, good looking he was a dream catch purrrfeeeccct ..............little did I know I was chosen out of the flock because they go for strong independent women they need what you have they dont have it you see........... Al was everything he wasnt he needed her goodness her trust her love her light they dont have that they need you to supply that to them .. they are super super intelligent they are playing with you like a cat with a mouse - they break you down bit by bit they unbalance you make you think you are crazy make you believe their craziness they are super paranoid too, they even make you deceive yourself the core of who you are and before you know it you are gone the real you is not there anymore they have stolen it.

i.

Yep.

One thing I'd love to see come out of this case is that more women (and guys, but it happens more to women) learn to recognise narcissists and psychopaths earlier.

The excess charm is the first warning sign.

I'm eternally grateful that I when I was 20 I briefly lived in a share house with a psychopath. It was worth losing a few hundred dollars, some personal possessions and getting punched in the head to learn how to recognise those monsters in future. Eternally grateful.

Narcissism is all about entitlement. Thats where it starts as a child he is doted upon he grows up thinking he is better than everyone else cause mummy and daddy said so treated him this way. <modsnip>
He actually would believe in his deluded entitled mind that he would be allowed to hand a note to the jury and was probably astonished it wasnt duly handed to them. We have boundaries this freak has none.

BBM ... well. yes. . he probably was outraged and offended that it wasn't delivered by the BALIFF to the JURY!!..

it's tempting to make guesses at what he wrote in it.. I myself was tempted, and embraced the temptation, I admit that freely, in mitigation , I plead overwhelming gobsmacked astonishment at the nerve of the bloke..

his mind is not functioning ... the cogs have slipped.. when he says.. 'in my mind, we were not in a relationship'.. in evidence, under oath.. I should have picked up that Gerard sees the world thru the eyes of a lizard..

You have to wonder about the thinking, don't you. Like what did he think he could say that would sway them beyond the events of the trial itself?

Narcissism is all about entitlement. Thats where it starts as a child he is doted upon he grows up thinking he is better than everyone else cause mummy and daddy said so treated him this way. <modsnip>
He actually would believe in his deluded entitled mind that he would be allowed to hand a note to the jury and was probably astonished it wasnt duly handed to them. We have boundaries this freak has none.

yep - well put GMT

It was a list :

Juror 1 - I need you to take over from the judge, just pull his jumper over his head and knock him off his perch

Jurors 2 & 3 - come sit on my lap

Juror 4 - call my mum have her make my favourite sandwich

Juror 5 - go collect my sandwich take my mates car, no sparky, nup - take Snowy and leave parked in disabled park closest to court entrance

Juror 6 - get hold of Allison's journal take to disabled toilets and tear, burn and flush it

Juror 7 - notify channel 9 I'm ready for my close up

(Next...

You have to wonder about the thinking, don't you. Like what did he think he could say that would sway them beyond the events of the trial itself?

its the linear thought process that astounds me.. ( I didn't think Gerard could astound me any further ) ..

one has to ask.. where does he think he has been sitting these past weeks?? does he realise its the QLD Supreme Court??

does he know he has been propped in remand for these last 2 years??

what does he think a baillif is for??

what does he see as the purpose of a jury??

does he know what connection this jury has in relation to himself??

what could he possibly write, to a jury, that is considering the evidence in the matter of the murder of his wife, in which he has been charged as the murderer, and interfering with her corpse, that would appear to be a sane and rational idea, to pick up the pen and paper, write the note, hand it to the bailiff , instruct the bailiff to deliver it to the jury , and sit back in all expectation that this is what will happen??

It was a list :

Juror 1 - I need you to take over from the judge, just pull his jumper over his head and knock him off his perch

Jurors 2 & 3 - come sit on my lap

Juror 4 - call my mum have her make my favourite sandwich

Juror 5 - go collect my sandwich take my mates car, no sparky, nup - take Snowy and leave parked in disabled park closest to court entrance

Juror 6 - get hold of Allison's journal take to disabled toilets and tear, burn and flush it

Juror 7 - notify channel 9 I'm ready for my close up

(Next...

Gold :floorlaugh:

its the linear thought process that astounds me.. ( I didn't think Gerard could astound me any further ) ..

one has to ask.. where does he think he has been sitting these past weeks?? does he realise its the QLD Supreme Court??

what could he possibly write, to a jury, that is considering the evidence in the matter of the murder of his wife, in which he has been charged as the murderer, and interfering with her corpse, that would appear to be a sane and rational idea, to pick up the pen and paper, write the note, hand it to the bailiff , instruct the bailiff to deliver it to the jury , and sit back in all expectation that this is what will happen??

At first I thought it might have been something like "you have to know i'm innocent etc" but maybe, he's come up with an idea of how TM might have done it instead. He's tried to convince his counsel to change stories, but they've told him to pull his head in, so he thinks giving that info to the jury is the next best step?

Like he's picked up on the idea that TM could be a potential suspect via a question from prosecution during the last day. He's stolen other ideas previously - the "i half-expected she might come walking in the door any minute", which he's repeated a few times, came from the cop interviewing him the first day at Brookfield

At first I thought it might have been something like "you have to know i'm innocent etc" but maybe, he's come up with an idea of how TM might have done it instead. He's tried to convince his counsel to change stories, but they've told him to pull his head in, so he thinks giving that info to the jury is the next best step?

Like he's picked up on the idea that TM could be a potential suspect via a question from prosecution during the last day. He's stolen other ideas previously - the "i half-expected she might come walking in the door any minute", which he's repeated a few times, came from the cop interviewing him the first day at Brookfield

something along the lines of ' I am being held hostage to my Barristers quirky idea of a defence representation, help me, help me , call the police? '??

I bitterly expect that I will lay my head down and suddenly spend the night creating the contents of that note..... once I get past the concept of a defendant at his own murder trial actually thinking a bailiff would deliver it to the jury...

:floorlaugh:

I nearly wet myself laughing ..........

Its beyond all comprehension

Defies all logic

The guy is stark raving mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol - i was just rereading to check the wording of that cop's quote from Day 1 (yes it's there) and saw:

SSGT CURTIS: So there's personal and financial issues for you?

B-C: Yes

So emphatically denied today :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members