The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my niece had her scan lastweek found out it was boy it was her 12 week scan.

Really? Wow, did they say how accurate it is? I guess with 3D and 4D scans they might be ankle to tell sooner, but at 12 weeks they're still a tiny fetus. Back when Allison had hers I highly doubt it was possible at 12 weeks. Mine were 07 & 09 and I couldn't find out before the 20 week scan, some were able to know at 18wks, but I'd not heard of anything accurate before 16wks at that time.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD
'I was just trying to protect myself' as she [TM] threw things - Gerard #badenclay

Have to confess - I'm cheering for the kitten at this stage...

So hoping the prosecution point out all the issues with his stories on the stand.
It'd be awesome if they caught him out and got him to admit guilt like in the movies so we can find out what happened that night.

Chris Allen ‏@callen9 31s
Gerard had to protect himself from his mistress when he broke it off because was throwing things at him #ACA9 #badenclay

Good stuff .. however doubtful.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 14s

Gerard says he told the principal at the girls' school about affair. "didn't want him hearing through the tuck shop rumour mill". #badenclay

Gerard said things with Allison were "very uncomfortable at first". #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 55s
He spoke to the Brookfield State School principal, 'I didn't want him hearing through the tuckshop rumour mill' #badenclay

:facepalm:

:truce:
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Gerard says they met at Toni's unit. He told her Allison had found out and he'd decided to stay with his wife. #badenclay

That's odd because he said earlier the business with Toni was just sex so there'd be no need to say he'd 'decided' all he'd have to say is 'we need to stop hooking up'.

That's true but you know too, if he was only hooking up for the business because the business would collapse so badly if they didn't, then why so easy to stop wouldn't he have needed to fight for it for the business? ;)

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 2m
He admitted in the meeting there were occasions he was was sleeping with Toni for the sake of the business #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m
#badenclay tells court he was sleeping w Toni McHugh 'for the sake of the business' because she was strong sales performer. @7NewsBrisbane

omg! So GBC will prostitute himself for the business? :scared: jmo

He's a regular martyr. :rolleyes:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s

Gerard says Allison said that if he was committed to her, he needed to submit to some conditions that she had. #badenclay

Gerard says he wasn't able to go to any night time appointments unless she approved it first. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 43s
After breaking it off with Toni, Gerard went back to office, told staff members about affair. Later told school principal. #badenclay

OMG this is hilarious .. what in the ?????? Funny that he decided to tell the principal, but was oh so hush hush with his own family when the police were at the house.

Imagine being the principal .. talk about awkward!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 26s

Gerard is crying as he described getting out of his car and into Allison's when they pulled into McDonald's. #badenclay

Gerard: She just came straight out and asked me if I was having an affair with Toni. And I said yes. #badenclay

Gerard: Just disbelief. She'd been told about it by her friend Wendy. She couldn't believe it. #badenclay

Gerard: And then when I acknowledged it, he was just in shock. She didn't yell or shout or anything .. that's not Al. #badenclay

Truly heartbreaking.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s

Gerard says Allison had access to his phone. When he came home, he was to hand her his phone. Allison would check texts, calls. #badenclay

Gerard says she would give him the phone if it rang, would read texts. She would give it back in the morning. #badenclay

Really? Wow, did they say how accurate it is? I guess with 3D and 4D scans they might be ankle to tell sooner, but at 12 weeks they're still a tiny fetus. Back when Allison had hers I highly doubt it was possible at 12 weeks. Mine were 07 & 09 and I couldn't find out before the 20 week scan, some were able to know at 18wks, but I'd not heard of anything accurate before 16wks at that time.

I was shocked as well but its a very clear scan even I could see it was a boy :blushing:

12:11pm: Mr Baden-Clay has broken down in the witness box for the fourth time today recounting the day Allison discovered his affair with Ms McHugh.

The pair met in the car park of a McDonald's restaurant at Indooroopilly.

"She didn't yell, shout or scream. That's just not Al. She got out of the car. She was just shaking her head. She got out of the car and she sat on the little concrete curb thing next to the little gardens then and I got out and came round and sat next to her and there wasn't much said. She was just shaking her head, had her head in her hands," Mr Baden-Clay said, sobbing.

He removed his glasses and wiped tears from his eyes.

"She might have been feeling physically ill. I'm not sure ... but I think that's why she got out of her car," Mr Baden-Clay said.

"She said, 'Do you love her?'

"I said, 'No'.

"She said, 'You need to make a choice.'

"And it was just an absolute no brainer for me.

"I think I may have even said, 'There is no choice I want to be with you and the girls.'

"And she said, "You need to end it now and I dont want her ever coming back to the business.'

"And I agreed."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-12-week-4-20140630-3b2vi.html#ixzz365JwqRNT

This testimony is laughable.

So basically Gerard was like a total victim of his own hotness and popularity.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s

Gerard says he brought Allison into the business and gave her the title of general manager. #badenclay

Gerard says Allison was "very nervous" about coming into the business as the wife who had been cheated on. #badenclay

Am still catching up - but just wanted to thank you Marly for interspersing Allison's words here, amongst Pinocchio's crud.

I am so glad that we have a record of her voice and that it's being heard!!!

!! I just posted the same!
That journal allows Allison to have her say

He had to have an affair on the affair cause he still needed sex I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required