The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my good lord.... Now Toni is having anxiety attacks and passing out in the toilets at work, according to GBC. And he met her for coffee and told her he loved her - but he didn't. What a hero....!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s

Gerard says they met at a coffee shop. Toni asked if he loved her. Says she was very fragile. "I told her I did." #badenclay

Gerard says Toni improved a little bit, got a new job. #badenclay

again!!. another piece of miracle work by the Great Gerard!!.... awesome!!..

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m
#badenclay saying he met with Toni xmas 2011. She was fragile, asked if he loved her he said he did, but really he didn't. @9NewsBrisbane

Gosh he really must be some guy, last time I ever passed out over a breakup .. NEVER.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Gerard says he heard Toni was struggling emotionally, felt responsible #badenclay

Hmmmm, Allison struggling emotionally, Toni struggling emotionally.....what is the common factor here? I wonder........

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s

Gerard says he can't remember the last time he saw Toni before Allison's disappearance. Two or three weeks before. #badenclay

Gerard says February, maybe January, 2012, was the last time he had sex with Toni. #badenclay

Gerard says Toni called him, he never called her. He would delete the calls from his call history. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s

Gerard: I admitted to them that there were occasions when I was effectively sleeping with Toni for the sake of the business. #badenclay

Gerard says that got back to Toni. "She was quite justifiably very unhappy about it." #badenclay

IMO

GBC : "I'm just out the back - in Snowy - with Toni partners!"

GBC : "Reinvesting in the business" (huff, puff)
"... providing for my children, helping my wife's mental and emotional anguish and making my parents / the Baden-somebody-or-others PROUD!"

Save your applause. GBC has not yet finished his exhaustive in-house training for today, nor his personal and professional explanations in his final bid to market himself.

Today's Training by GBC : Being Superman 101

backwards:

It seems any female who comes into contact with GBC becomes "fragile"
wonder why that is? :scared:

LOOK in the mirror Gerard

Wow, have just checked out the blog page and found the accused's entry dated 28.08.2008 is titled - Big Bang!

It was only mentioned in court today, that the physical relationship with TM commenced on that same date....

OMG OMG

Bucket!!!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s

Gerard says he would email Toni from his Bruce Overland account. Says he'd set it up years before for real estate things. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 43s
After Christmas 2011, Gerard and Toni had sex again twice. Allison didn't know. He used fake email address, deleted call records. #badenclay

Generally, it's the partner who has the affair who is the one who doesn't want sex in their marriage.

It seems any female who comes into contact with GBC becomes "fragile"
wonder why that is? :scared:

LOOK in the mirror Gerard

its just bad luck!!.... happens to nice guys.. poor Gerard,...

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 55s
He spoke to the Brookfield State School principal, 'I didn't want him hearing through the tuckshop rumour mill' #badenclay

:facepalm:

Seriously, what the heck do you as the principal say to this? I have known parents to inform a child's teacher if there's something going on at home - eg., illness or death in the family (my mom told my fourth-grade teacher when my grandma died, not just because I would be out for the funeral but also cuz she knew it would affect my everyday functioning) - but I feel like this is different. Like he didn't say he told him because he was concerned that the girls might be experiencing the disruption at home...what do you even say when someone just walks up and tells you, oh hey, I'm so and so's dad, also I have been cheating on my wife. What?!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 18s

Gerard is talking about the business again and the things they did to reduce costs. #badenclay

Gerard says they sublet some of their office space. #badenclay

Gerard says this significantly reduced their rental overhead. #badenclay

So, let me get this straight:

He's just spent endless hours in the witness box painting the picture of himself as the husband who has cheated but who chose to stay with Allison and agreed to her conditions, while remaining faithful... - but now he's admitted to having it away with Toni again, using fake email accounts, etc - in other words, being a cheating lying husband - again?

Do I hear the sounds of a hole being dug, I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iris June