The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s

Text message Gerard sent to Allison at 6.41am, 'getting concerned', shown to the court #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 10s

Gerard said both their phones had an app where they could locate each other using GPS. He tried using it that morning. #badenclay

Gerard says he checked the app but it couldn't locate Allison. #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 7s
He tried calling Allison but it went through to voicemail #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 34s
He put on her hot rollers, in readiness for her return. #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 39s
Gerard also sent a text saying: Al, getting concerned. Please just text me back or call! Love G.

Somebody ask me if I'm OK, please - I want to see if I burst into tears at this end...

Doc, darling, are you okay?

Come lieth upon my breast! Yes, my dear, use my bosoms as pillows with which to dry your tears! These breasts know nothing of past misdeeds, and offer solace to your cheeks with their caressing white fullness. Let us meet at the place where all romance springs - Indooroopilly Maccas - in the seat of my beaten-up maroon sedan while we sip from McCafe cappuccinos (hey, let's splurge and live a little, hey? No "basic coffee" for us) and soothe our growling stomachs with Big Macs and overcooked fries.

I will also, my sweet, sign a formal disclosure statement proclaiming that, in the event that we both happen to collapse prostate upon the folded-down back seats of the car, you bear no responsibility should our private parts accidentally collide and you find yourself accidentally inside of me. I understand that mistakes happen and one should not bear responsibility for the clumsiness of the feeble human body. You didn't mean it, I know.

If you are not fond of coffee, the local bottle shop is currently selling clear-skin red wine for $3.50. I will splash out and purchase one bottle. You're welcome.:blowkiss:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 44s

Gerard says he never went walking with Allison in the mornings because they would never leave the children alone. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 46s

Gerard says he never went walking with Allison in the mornings because they had the kids #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s

Allison would always take her phone - Gerard #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 21s
He had a shower and applied a balm. He asked one of the girls to help him with a bandaid but it wouldn't stick #badenclay

Well of course it won't stick over balm!

3:51pm: Mr Byrne: "Were you giving much thought to your face at that time?"

Mr Baden-Clay: "No not at all, just cross with myself for having cut myself, that's all."

"It was probably around that time ... that I started to get concerned that she wasn't home yet, because she had that conference that she needed to go to. When I left the bathroom, I put her hot rollers on."

Mr Byrne: "Is that something you often did?"

Mr Baden-Clay: "Yeah ... I would often put the rollers on for her yes."

Mr Baden-Clay said his second daughter had woken by that time and dressed for school.

"I started getting the children ready for school and I think I texted Al," he said.

"Actually, I think I texted her before I had all the children up. And I tried calling more than I texted."

Mr Byrne: "What happened when you called the phone?"

Mr Baden-Clay: "It went through to her voice mail."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-12-week-4-20140630-3b2vi.html#ixzz366CqHTGD

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s

Gerard says he was still trying to get the children ready for school. He called his parents to see if they'd heard from her. #badenclay

Gerard says he was trying to be as calm and normal as possible. #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 30s
The text also referred to an App which they used to enable them to locate their phones but it couldn't say where she was either #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 20s
The App was one of Allison's conditions after the affair, so she could track where he was #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

Gerard says he can't remember if he spoke to his mum or dad, but they said they'd come immediately to help find her. #badenclay

Gerard says his dad and sister came over. He says they sounded a bit panicked. #badenclay

He seems to have an answer for everything.

What if he actually didn't do it ? What if we've been so fixated on him and made the evidence fit the scenario.

No offence intended.

Caroline Overington @overingtonc ·
Gerard tried to stay calm in Allison's absence. At some point he called his parents who said they would come immediately #badenclay

isn't Alison so kind and thoughtful to return Gerards phone to him, while he is sleeping the sleep of the just , so he wont be inconvenienced, and stroll off and commit suicide!!..

that is really something.......

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 54s

Gerard is calm on the stand, emotions in check, as he answers questions about Friday April 20 2012 #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s

Gerard says he tried to call his friend Sgt Murray Watson for advice but couldn't get through. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme