The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 3s
It wasn't like a house was burning down, he says, so he didn't want to misuse the Triple O service #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s

He listened for 20 seconds or so, there was a recorded message saying if you need help now, call 000 #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s

Gerard says he hung up and called 000, was around the corner from his home #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou

Gerard says he went straight home to be there when police arrived. #badenclay

Gerard says his dad and the three girls were home when he arrived. #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 23s
But there was a recorded message saying if you need police call them, so he did #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m

#badenclay says "I still didn't want to panic. I still thought Al must've been on her walk somewhere. @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 7s

Gerard says the police arrived as Olivia was leaving to take the girls to school. #badenclay

Gerard says he had contact with the school principal, but not until much later. #badenclay

He seems to have an answer for everything.

What if he actually didn't do it ? What if we've been so fixated on him and made the evidence fit the scenario.

No offence intended.

Maybe he really is just that unlucky!

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 39s

As Olivia was leaving, the police arrived - Gerard #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou

Gerard says he went straight home to be there when police arrived. #badenclay

Gerard says his dad and the three girls were home when he arrived. #badenclay

Isn't Kate amazing? She has finished typing before he's finished speaking.

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 52s
His sister offered to take the girls to school but police arrived before she got out of the drive #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 7s

Gerard says they would go to movies in Toni's car, he was terrified of being seen. Says they never kissed or hugged in public. #badenclay

I hope someone asks GBC how often he went on secret dates to the movies, and how he explained those lengthier time periods (longer than a quick "tryst" in the back of a car)to Allison. It would be interesting to hear the lies he told his wife and children about where he was during those dates - Allison must have been functioning at home quite well on her own with the children if he was able to slip away with any regularity.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 30s

Gerard says the police started asking him a "bunch of standard questions". They went inside and sat in the dining room. #badenclay

Gerard says he was asked a lot of questions. The male officer asked to look around the house. Gerard says he had nothing to hide. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 48s

Police started asking a bunch of standard questions - Gerard #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 21s
Gerard invited the first two police officers into the house. They began asking what he regarded as 'standard questions' #badenclay

4:00pm: Mr Baden-Clay said he phoned his dad Nigel Baden-Clay to ask whether he had seen Allison.

"I didn't want to be alarmist or anything," he said.

Mr Baden-Clay said his father arrived at his house a short time later and sat with the children.

He said he set out searching for his wife.

"I didn't want to panic. I still thought Al must still be on her walk somewhere," he said.

Mr Baden-Clay's sister Olivia Walton, who was visiting from Townsville at the time, also set out searching for Mrs Baden-Clay.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-12-week-4-20140630-3b2vi.html#ixzz366FhkyBW

No you would be either a heavy or a light sleeper Not both!

From experience I disagree. I can sleep through anything. Partner getting in and out of bed, partner with sleep apnoea, phone alarm going off right near my head. I wake up to my babies.

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 3s
It wasn't like a house was burning down, he says, so he didn't want to misuse the Triple O service #badenclay

not like house burning down no a lot bloody worse if she was really MISSING

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

Gerard says more senior officers arrived and asked him all the same questions again. #badenclay

Gerard says "I wanted to be completely open with them" when asked about any marriage troubles. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme