DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Our sex life became non existent and she put on weight - Gerard #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 57s
She wanted a boy for my sake, she wanted to continue the #badenclay name @couriermail

yeah, well we gathered that Gered. smh

Hang on - no sex? Then how come Allison had a third child?

Why? Very long pause, then, 'I just wanted sex.' #badenclay

Michelle Hammond worked with Gerard in real estate. They had an affair for a month #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m
#badenclay is asked why he wasn't faithful to Allison between 2nd and 3rd child. "I just wanted sex". @7NewsBrisbane

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s
Gerard: I felt really bad about it. We both wanted it for the same reasons. Just the sex #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 35s
"Allison wanted a son. I think she wanted a son for my sake." #badenclay @abcnews

I wish this was televised. Then I think we would have a better chance of reading body language. I'm aware that no one here really agrees with me and that's okay, but maybe he is actually upset. Or maybe I'm naive.

I'd like to see him also. If he's being phony, I hope it's obvious.

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m

On his first affair in 2006: "I just wanted sex; Allison and I hadn't had any kind of physical intimacy for years." #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 8s

Gerard is talking about the business again. He says it was going "terrifically well", hiring new staff. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 42s
The business was going from strength to strength - Gerard #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 47s
#badenclay cries as he talks about Allison's depression. "I just wanted to make her happy. I've always just wanted her to be happy" #abcnews

If he was such an awesome man why didn't he make the effort. It's a know fact that antidepressants can affect your libidos. A little more effort and romance and time makes all the difference instead of finding it elsewhere. Just saying

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Having affairs usually doesn't mean a man is trying to make his wife happy, does it? Then again, what do I know?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s

Gerard says they were making money and investing it back into the business. Says they charged the maximum fee for selling. #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 1m

We are up to the year 2006. Gerard is sniffling but not crying as he talks about building the business #badenclay

"sniffling not crying"

I just wanted to make her happy I just wanted to have sex. The etymology of 'Just' is the same as 'justice' - IMO he's trying to justify... not a good idea when you're in someone else's 'justice' realm. That's a challenge to the bench for power.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 41s
Gerard says he's not up to date with real estate laws, 'I've been out of it for a couple of years now' #badenclay

I wonder why? where is this headed? :facepalm:

:furious:
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 37s

Gerard says the anti-depressants caused Allison to lose her libido and their sex life became non existent. #badenclay

Gerard says Allison wanted to have a boy for his sake, to carry on the Baden-Clay name.

Gerard: Allison just really wanted to have a son. I really didn't want another child. #badenclay

How TF can he do this to his own child, the littlest one - his baby??!!! :furious:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 7s

Gerard is talking about buying high end printers so they could print their own colour brochures. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
#badenclay talks about his first affair with a former colleague in 2006. "I just wanted sex". @abcnews

Michael Byrne QC, for the defence, questioning Gerard at his murder trial. Prosecution cross examination to come #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
#badenclay says first affair lasted a month. They both just wanted the same thing - sex. "I felt bad about it". @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 52s
Gerard is discussing the workings of real estate #badenclay

I wish this was televised. Then I think we would have a better chance of reading body language. I'm aware that no one here really agrees with me and that's okay, but maybe he is actually upset. Or maybe I'm naive.

The tears are for himself only. His spiel depends on where he spends the next twenty or so years.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s

Gerard says Allison fell pregnant in 2006. Says her mood brightened a lot. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState