Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s

We've adjourned until 10am. #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 4s
And court is now adjourned until Tuesday 1 July #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 1m
The first lot of calls are from before Allison went missing #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 8s
Jury now looking a a log of text messages and calls from Gerard to Allison's phone and other phones #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 54s

#badenclay murder trial adjourned for the day. Back tomorrow at 10am. @abcnews

He should get sent to prison for his own sake.. he is a danger to himself on the outside.. 20 years for sheer stupidity....

Text copied from charge sheet....

Later that day, the defendant attended a second medical practice in Taringa and again had his injuries documented. Medical opinion is that the marks to the defendant's face are unusual and unlikely to have been caused by shaving.

I wonder if a couple of Channel 9 staff will be in hot water after today? More specifically, a cameraman and a reporter?

Snipped for brevity

“We just sat on the couch to start with whilst just making sure that the girls were settling and we talked about the day because there had been the cross country in the morning that Allison hadn’t been able to go to and I had texted her some photographs during the day,”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-allison-in-2012/story-fnihsrf2-1226971633938

His phone records do show 2 x mms from Brookfield at 11.02 am.

Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Blood boiling for Allison:

MSG to GBC:

You're NOT sorry

Allison had YOU and your disloyalty & personality & the finances & business & future of herself, your children to be concerned about

Allison could not logically FEEL FREE

To call or text you ANYTIME was to ask oneself to be lied to.....

LOVE ?

oh GBC's NOT HAPPY.....

boy oh boy
GBC had some hide!

All just my opinion
I'm still on the fence (just feeling a little hot under the collar sitting here)

oh i should make that clear - the "not happy, G" was my sarcastic comment there

I think defence will be through by Tues morning break.....prosecution up next for cross...this will be the highlight of the trial don't you think? How Gerrard conducts himself on cross will determine the outcome of the entire trial.

BTW my ex husband likes to fondly recall to our kids how he'd sing them songs at bedtime. a) he never did b) he keeps getting the song wrong that I sang each night. He reminds me a bit of Gerred. Always talked himself up when in reality he was an unemployed bum who made his wife work full time while the kids were at daycare full time, putting us into major debt, and had no interaction with us at home.

Big thanks from me to re-tweeters. I was trying to work today as well as keeping up here, so didn't get a chance to click the thanks button on each post - but very much appreciate your work. :)

I'm sure I read that someone was going to come and pick up the toys.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s

Gerard says Allison was going to take the final lot of toys to charity but "they were just loaded into her car". #badenclay

The court is being shown a picture of the baskets of toys in the rear of the Captiva. #badenclay

Yes, but is it necessary to say that in evidence when all he needed to say was that Allison went first and he went second? It's just further evidence of him big-noting himself IMHO.

It could be that he's one of those people who can't tell you something without giving you 5 minutes of backstory along with it. He strikes me as that type.

Many thanks to all who helped with the updates. Thanks to everyone for being here for Allison. My heart goes out to Allison's parents, family & friends.

Beautiful-yellow-sunflower-on-black-background-heart-shaped-stickers.png

Agree, Alioop; that response of his 'I'm sorry you feel that way..etc' is a massive giveaway, passive-agressive disdain.

Yeah - he uses the same technique in one of his emails to TM "I'm sorry you hung up on me"

It's like he's pretending to say "sorry" but he's applying it to something the other person has done wrong (in his opinion). So in a twisted way he's implying that the other person should be apologising.

No wonder they were both (apparently) having panic attacks, :facepalm:

ok, so GBC has cried a few times in court. But from what I gather, he forgot to turn on the waterworks when he recalled the last moment he saw his wife as he was recounting his 'story' about what happened on the night of the 19th. Wouldn't he recall their last words exchanged, and at least shed a tear? significant moment if you ask me
pft

I am having trouble recalling a sillier defendant on the witness stand for murder and interfering with a corpse..

I just cant think of one... Gittany was congenitally stupid, and he also had his family and friends presenting themselves at the courthouse as a direct demonstration of how stupid is transmitted genetically.. but even Gittany didn't reach the depths of real genuine encompassing holistic stupidity as our boy Gerard..

Big thanks from me to re-tweeters. I was trying to work today as well as keeping up here, so didn't get a chance to click the thanks button on each post - but very much appreciate your work. :)

Same here, between iPad, desktop, iPhone I so appreciate the tweeters. I will now warm you a hand bath, as opposed to the footbath that Gered forgave his beautiful wife for not having ready for him at the end of a long afternoon with the mistress in the back of a car out near Anstead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member