The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 7th July - Trial Day 15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first I have heard of transient suicidal thoughts! Did he make that up?

The only thing I've seen was when I was reading the day 1-14 summary that someone kindly posted... On p14 on day 2 the defence questions Dr Milne about Allison's medical records and says they show that she was 'prone to suicidal thoughts' in 2003 I think.... I don't remember hearing this before.

Well, I'm glad prosecution gets the final say! I trust they will clear up all these half-truths that DT is spinning.

'That woman'!!?? RIP Allison June Dickie

By using "that woman" depersonalises her which makes the jury a little less susceptible to feeling sorry for her => Pretty sure the Prosecution will pick up on this and run with her name..... :)

And we're off...so far the defences summing up seems pretty weak.

Coffee....

aa1d441e9d613f178eea96013c7d3fb0.600x.jpg

Tea.....

my-cup-of-tea.jpg

Hot chocolate.....

cc42a7ecffd04b67b84e737b92611f92.jpg

By using "that woman" depersonalises her which makes the jury a little less susceptible to feeling sorry for her => Pretty sure the Prosecution will pick up on this and run with her name..... :)

Excellent pick up JK673. Exactly.

It first emerged in 2001 after the birth of her first child, Dr Milne said, and she was diagnosed by a psychiatrist in 2003. Allison also had an associated panic disorder.

At one point, she was prone to suicidal thoughts, Dr Milne said.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...eath-court-hears/story-e6frg6nf-1226950521231

However, Allison’s psychiatrist, psychologist, GP and counsellors told the court they did not believe she was suicidal.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-allison-in-2012/story-fnihsrf2-1226979525605

It is odd.....my gut is feeling odd about the defence sum up but I am not going to commit what I am thinking to the internet......

some of you may get my drift.... :sonar:

:maddening: :jawdrop:

:deadhorse:

:popcorn:

He hit his kids didn't he ? No child is suddenly quiet when a parent puts a hand up unless they have good reason to fear what that hand means

My thoughts exactly Maigret hope the Prosecution bring it up!

The final address must be judged as a whole, not in part. We are probably less than one quarter of the way through.

It's interesting that people are jumping up and down in rage over the defence bring up evidence given by prosecution witnesses. Yes some theories may have been debunked or at least mitigated since but Byrne QC will address this evidence during the course of his address to the jury.

Mr Byrne has Australia's hardest job today... not one to envy at all.. rehabilitating Gerard is a lifetime job and Mr Byrne doesn't have that sort of time..

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 59s
Allegation is Allison was violently killed at the house - defence #badenclay
Police were in effect invited into the house early on April 20 when he was concerned for his wife - defence #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper