DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 27s
Fuller: The crown case is a circumstantial one. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 35s

Fuller: The crown case is a circumstantial one.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 7s

Fuller: Gerard was under financial pressure and relationship pressure

I guess we may learn that was the "second night" Allison was supposed to vent.

Hang in there Amee! You'll be ok...

hugs2.gif

6.30 to 7 pm is very early for bed. So now we know the name of the canoeist and that Allison had dinner with Kerry-Anne and the girls slept at home last night. Did they hear their mother scream?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 33s

Fuller: Those two women (wife and mistress) were about to come together on 20 April.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 42s

Fuller: The scratches on his face ... Allison's mark upon him. #badenclay
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Retweeted by TEN News Queensland
Amber Austin-Wright ‏@AmberAW 58s

Jury hears Gerard Baden-Clay had a secret email account which he used to contact mistress during his affair @tennewsqld @channeltennews

ky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust 28s

Jury shown series of emails between Gerard Baden-Clay & woman he was having affair with #badenclay (@liztilley84)

6.30 to 7 pm is very early for bed. So now we know the name of the canoeist and that Allison had dinner with Kerry-Anne and the girls slept at home last night. Did they hear their mother scream?

And left alone for an unspecified time? jmo

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 7s
Fuller: The blood in the car tells us the car was used to transport her body from home to Kholo Creek. #badenclay

Senior Sergeant Ewen Taylor has taken the stand. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 47s

Senior Sergeant Ewen Taylor has taken the stand. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 29s
Taylor was forensic co-ordinator. An "overviewing role" during the forensic examination of the crime scenes. #badenclay

Taylor: I received a phone call at 11.30am on April 30. I proceeded to the Kholo Creek bridge. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 51s

Taylor: I received a phone call at 11.30am on April 30. I proceeded to the Kholo Creek bridge. #badenclay
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Sandra Sully ‏@Sandra_Sully 59s

Prosecution tells jury arms of Allison Baden-Clay's jumper were inside out & pulled up over neck like she'd been dragged. @AmberAW

3:21pm Marissa Calligeros: Mr Fuller has concluded his opening address to the jury.

Mr Baden-Clay's defence counsel has elected not to make an opening address.

The first witness has been called.

Senior Sergeant Ewan Monton-Taylor, of the police scenes of crime unit based at Hendra, has taken the stand.

3:16pm Marissa Calligeros: "The Crown case ladies and gentlemen is a circumstantial one," Mr Fuller has told the jury.

However, he said, it is alleged Mrs Baden-Clay did not die of natural causes, but at the hands of her husband.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-1-week-1-20140609-39srt.html#ixzz34D936b4J

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s
The court is being shown maps of the Brookfield and Anstead areas. Where Allison lived, where her body was found. #badenclay

ate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 13s

The court is being shown maps of the Brookfield and Anstead areas. Where Allison lived, where her body was found. #badenclay

Things are moving very fast. Please consider this the biggest THANK YOU to all those wonderful re tweeters. Special hugs to Amee,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!