The death of Princess Diana

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JBean said:
[size=+1]Diana (Spencer), Princess of Wales (1961-1997)[/size]"My God. What's happened?"
Aww, Bless her Heart. That is so sad. I remember waking up and hearing on the alarm clock that she was killed and I could not believe it.

Me too Michelle, when I heard it.
I didn't even know I loved her so much lol lol, but I must have...I broke down crying.
(which isn't that unusual really and is the main reason I don't watch the news much)

She had touched my heart but I didnt realise how much until she died I guess.....

The clip clopping of the horses hooves as they were pulling her coffin got to me for some reason,everything else was quite and thats all you could hear...very sad

The card on the flowers on top of the coffin that simply read "Mum" combined with the hooves clopping was too much for me.

scandi said:
Hi guys,

It's a matter of interpretation, and to me she was an authentic Princess being married into Royalty. On the other hand I believe every girl is a Princess in her own right.

But I meant that with goodness, and as I pointed out it was who she was and what she did - I should have clarified that by saying her good works - that the people really loved and idolized her.

Yes Julia, I'd love to see them too! Haven't had time to find them yet. LOL

Scandi
I agree 100% Scandi!

The picture in question was on The Drudge Report for a brief time. I did look at it. It was in color and it did appear to be Princess Diana to my untrained eye. I looked at it, and a half hour later when I when to back to Drudge, it was gone. :confused: He must've caught a bunch of flak or something.

A picture is linked at the bottom of this article under Death. The paragraph starts with the July 13, 2006 date about Chi Magazine. I think it is #6.
It is a black and white version. The Chi link shows Diana's picture in the magazine. It is a larger version of the same picture.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana,_Princess_of_Wales

The Drudge link was found under archives, a different picture. More gruesome. "WARNING - SHOCK PHOTO - GRAPHIC"

http://www.drudgereport.com/pd.jpg

Link to the Magazine from Drudge:

http://www.24sette.it/contenuto.php?idcont=337

Marthatex said:
I think the royal family is full of idiosyncracies, but I highly doubt they are murderers.

Why didn't Camilla, then have Diana murdered earlier on? Before the divorce?

In this day and age, who really cared who Diana married; they were just glad Charles divorced her.

Yes, there was probably jealousy of Diana, but she also had alot of problems.

Why wasn't Fergie murdered for all the stunts she pulled?

If Diana was murdered, there were alot of others murdered along with her.
truthfully I think they cared very much who she married because she is always going to be the mother to the future king..there is no way they wanted dodi to be her husband (but I am not sure she was going to marry him either).
The family of dodi F..do not have british citizenship from what I understand and havent gotten it..the cultural differnces between the F's and the King of England to be were unacceptable..do u see anyone from that family married to a person of color?
I dont..and not to mention a completely differnt religion.
I too believe there is more to the story than we will ever know..I am not sure if diana was the true target or dodi..maybe it was just dodi.
The Windsors are not the ones who would order the killing..there are entities greater than the windors who control the monarchy.
If the best predictor of the future is the past (and it usually is), Kings and Queens and their "people", have had others murdered and beheaded all through the history of the world.
Modern day versions of assasination tends to be character assassination-not just there but on every political level..anyone not thinking the pope and the monarchy are political institutions are naive.

I believe the target of that accident was dodi..maybe they thought diana would have her seat belt on-apparently she would have lived then..apparently he had no chance.

I dont think Prince Charles, Camilla, the Queen or any of the family orchestrated it - they would not be in the loop..but that doesnt mean she wasnt targeted by the "people" who run the show.

(but I am not sure she was going to marry him either).

I think she was just playing around with Dodi.
I think she was in love with some Indian doctor, I forget his name now.

Either way, his skin colour wasn't right, amongst other things.
Good post New.

narlacat said:
(but I am not sure she was going to marry him either).

I think she was just playing around with Dodi.
I think she was in love with some Indian doctor, I forget his name now.

Either way, his skin colour wasn't right, amongst other things.
Good post New.

I believe his name is Hasnat Khan. I think he was the true object of her affection. She sure kept him under the radar for a long time.

The medical reports I read said she had a ruptured pulmonary vein. This is not a small vessel. It is the main supply for blood to the lungs.

When the blood pressure is dropping they would be giving fluids. But the loss of blood from the circulatory system causes the heart to pump very, very fast - trying its best to get oxygen to the body organs. Finally, the heart gives out - the heart rhythm goes "wacky" - and cardiac arrest occurs.

It was my understanding that she went into cardiac arrest in the ambulance but they weere able to re-start her heart. The ambulance pulled over and stopped for some 20 minutes. Finally, they got her to the hospital where she again arrested. An open heart surgery was performed, the tear was found, repairs made. They could not get her heart to start back up again.

The U.S. system of emergency care is based on "Scoop and Run" in keeping with the "Golden Hour" theory. Statistically it has been found that if you can get a trauma patient to an advanced facility within the first hour after the event, rates for survival are tremendously increased.

Our ambulances are equipped to give oxygen, start IV's and administer fluids, give cardiac drugs, defibrillate, and entubate. But you can't give blood in an ambulance. She needed massive blood transfusions. And she was what? 5 miles from the hospital? 10 miles from the hospital?

What a pity!

The photos: The black and white looks real. The color photo has her lying flat on her back. Could this have been taken in the ambulance?

Last but not least, they keep running stories about Camilla and Charles having problems and arguments - supposedly about Camilla not wanting to make royal appearances. She is a dumb looking thing, even with all the best of hair, makeup and clothes nowadays. Also, she has apparently been described as "one of the laziest women in England" - and this comes from people who are not even her enemies!

I just feel so bad that Diana never got to see her beloved boys grow up, while that slug Charles and the Rottweiler will someday be King and Queen, legal marriage or not. And I just wonder how long it will be until the rumors of Charles having a new mistress surface - because I believe he will if he doesn't have one or two already.

I'm certain Cowmilla could be voted the "The ugliest woman in England"!! :D

I too am sure Charles will have another Mistress if he hasn't already...... why break the habit of a lifetime?? :(

narlacat said:
Me too Michelle, when I heard it.
I didn't even know I loved her so much lol lol, but I must have...I broke down crying.
(which isn't that unusual really and is the main reason I don't watch the news much)

She had touched my heart but I didnt realise how much until she died I guess.....
I was the same..I watched it from the first reports and i really had this magical thinking that kids have..I thot she would pull thru..but the truth is they just delayed the announcement..she was dead hours before they admitted to it..which is fine by me..I preferred the stage where i had hope.
I think she wielded a great deal of influence and thats what politics really are anyhow..she wielded alot more weight than charles and that was a problem for him..If in fact cammilla and he fight over her public appearances then thats poetic justice to me. He hated Dianna getting the spotlight the way she did.
I think JFK Jr. was a lot like Diana..he was the favorite son. He was American Royalty.
He could have weilded tremendous political power had he decided to take it up-he did not.
Anything Diana would have embarked on would be of high influence.
The very fact that we are still discussing the death as a possible murder or conspiracy tells us how powerful a person she was. Noone cares about Dodi..it would be a moot point.
None of us will know the truth but I dont blame anyone who wonders about it.
The Monarchy is an Institution and it has the most rigid rules of all time..Diana actually changed what noone could change before her-she modernized it-she made her kids real not robotic.
If anyone thinks the Monarchy is a warm and friendly place look at what they have done to Fergie.
She is a model Royal now and is not even invited to dinner there - even though she is the mother of Royal children.
If they could have gotten away with it-they would have done the same to Diana..she just out foxed them because she was bigger than Life to the public.
I dont think Charles was worthy of her to be honest and I still dont.

Its possible it was just a tragic accident-but its also understandable that there are so many dissenters and doubters..I wouldnt be surprised if th target was Dodi..but even then I might be viewing this from that place inside of me that cant accept the world does do eveil things like havepeople killed if they are in the way.
Scott Peterson got rid of Laci when she was in the way..we dont know who runs things for teh Monarchy..and its possible Diana was just in the way.

PS..Dodi is very close to Dodo..I keep wanting to spell Dodo..lol
There are very few people who continue to be talked about long after their death..JFK, Elvis, etc. Seems to me that Diana is in very influential company-nothing has slowed down for her. It just comes in waves.
Further, the Royal Family should be ashamed how they chose that memorial to her..its a stupid pond that barely works for poeple to be around..what a stupid thing to pay tribute to one of the brightest lights the Monarchy has had in many a year. I find it offensive that they engineered a disaster even after her death in from of a tribute.
The next bright light being her offspring and he is popular not because of Charles - he is popular because he is linked even in looks to Diana.

lizziedripping said:
I'm certain Cowmilla could be voted the "The ugliest woman in England"!! :D

I too am sure Charles will have another Mistress if he hasn't already...... why break the habit of a lifetime?? :(
maybe in the world..lol
though she has alot of positive things said about her
and is likable apparently
I dont begrudge their marriage-but its hard to be fully happy because it came on the dead back of Diana..I mean Camilla could have backed out of the relationship to respect the marriage and she did not- It seems Charles couldnt be without her..but maybe Camilla could have ended it because had she he would have no choice in the matter.
Theirs, is actually an amazing love story but its tainted by the adultery and what it lead to - a tragedy. I mean Diana wouldnt have been in that tunnel with DODO had her marriage stayed in tact.

I have no respect for Paul Burrell cashing in on Diana at all.

i think him an embarrassment to himself.

just my opinion.

narlacat said:
Ex-butler admits to cashing in on Diana

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=108278

I've always liked Paul Burrell.
Does anyone know whose baby it was that Diana helped bury at Kensington Palace??
Hi Narla, Paul Burrell is not one of my favourites - I don't think he did himself any favours by cashing in on Diana - I think he's a complete 'snake in the grass'!

I have never heard about a baby being buried in Kensington Palace either, that's new one on me.

Hey Lizzie
Thanks for the reply, knew I could count on you!!
Pity you couldnt answer my question LOL

I'm not right up on Paul Burrell, only saw him on 'Australian Princess' and my friend works on 'Celebrity Get Me Out of Here', she said he was really nice and down to earth...

Narla, I recall something about a baby.

I think it was a friends. Poor Diana was just a breeder for the Royals. Imagine having Sex with Charles.Poor woman! He is a rich idiot with a small brain. I admire her for not accepting his stupid affair with horsey Camilla. She did a lot for charity and was not afraid to touch the 'lower classes'.Something the Queen seems to avoid.
The only good thing the Royals do is attract tourists.the 'Best One' has gone.
Diana should have been left alone to marry who she pleased not hounded.
We will NEVER know the truth of her death but there is more to it than meets the eye!IMO.
As for Burell I to liked him at first but he has 'sold' himself short recently. Did anyone see that telly show he did? It was called Australian Princess' and was a heap of polo horse doo doo.;)

kazzbar said:
Narla, I recall something about a baby.

I think it was a friends. Poor Diana was just a breeder for the Royals. Imagine having Sex with Charles.Poor woman! He is a rich idiot with a small brain. I admire her for not accepting his stupid affair with horsey Camilla. She did a lot for charity and was not afraid to touch the 'lower classes'.Something the Queen seems to avoid.
The only good thing the Royals do is attract tourists.the 'Best One' has gone.
Diana should have been left alone to marry who she pleased not hounded.
We will NEVER know the truth of her death but there is more to it than meets the eye!IMO.
As for Burell I to liked him at first but he has 'sold' himself short recently. Did anyone see that telly show he did? It was called Australian Princess' and was a heap of polo horse doo doo.;)
No thanks LOL

Australian Princess was fun Kazz lol.....I really wanted the surfie chick to win, and she did!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back