The death of Princess Diana

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aw, come on Narla.Charles is sooooo delish!;) :sick: :sick: ;) :sick:

eve said:
Anyone else ever hear about her ALWAYs using seat belts, but not this time? Seems pretty odd to me, especially since they say it would have saved her life AND that she had already told her butler she might die in a car accident that if she did, it wouldn't be an accident. I hardly think she'd not use the seat belt, given that. I also think the royals were very worried about her "loose lips" especially after her involvement w/ Dodi.

Eve

I remember back when the accident first happened and a doctor said that Diana died from the blood in her aorta being pushed and it bursting. This was from the force of the accident and the speed that the car was going. He said that a seat belt wouldn't have prevented this and I'm wondering if there has been new reports about the seatbelt that I have missed?

:laugh:
kazzbar said:
Aw, come on Narla.Charles is sooooo delish!;) :sick: :sick: ;) :sick:
I dont know who is worse, him or camille....:waitasec: :sick: :sick:

michelle said:
:laugh: I dont know who is worse, him or camille....:waitasec: :sick: :sick:
Scary thought of the day, Michelle. Charles and Camilla together!! Oh, Boy to think he may become king . People will have to curtsey to Camilla.:doh: :confused: ;)

kazzbar said:
Scary thought of the day, Michelle. Charles and Camilla together!! Oh, Boy to think he may become king . People will have to curtsey to Camilla.:doh: :confused: ;)
:sick: :sick: :sick:

Poor Di, she was such a great woman. The World lost a very important person when she died. JMO

txsvicki said:
I remember back when the accident first happened and a doctor said that Diana died from the blood in her aorta being pushed and it bursting. This was from the force of the accident and the speed that the car was going. He said that a seat belt wouldn't have prevented this and I'm wondering if there has been new reports about the seatbelt that I have missed?

Well, I thought it was reported she was not wearing one at the time of the accident. This led to speculation that someone tampered with the belts. Who knows whether a belt would have saved her? I think she would have worn one unless it was not functioning. Especially given her fears about dying in an "accident" and the frequent paparazzi encounters. I have read numerous times that she always said, "Belt in!" or something similar when she got into a car, and that she was religious about it with her kids and fellow passengers. I have always thought there was more to the "accident" than met the eye.

Eve

I think it was just a tragic accident, nothing sinister. However, the French ambulance method is crazy...it's an operating room on wheels - very slow wheels.

I read somewhere recently that Dr. Hasnat Khan, the man Diana truly loved and for whom I believe she was using Dodi to make jealous, said that he (a heart surgeon) could have repaired her heart.

I saw a few shows on teh Anniversary of Diana's death.

In these two shows "they addressed" the entire show to the "conspiracy" theory.

I have no doubt, that this "accident" is like so many others, speed and booze combined to "provide" the factors that lead to these deaths, like so many other deaths.

Diana was not pregnant....

A ring was not found on the body of Dodi........

Diana was "not fully" embalmed..in France........

The car was in "perfect" working order, having a complete inspection by Mercedes, the French Government and others.

Carbon in the blood "naturally" occurs after death........

Henri "who first thought" he had the night off, then he had to drive. During the time off, he "was thought" to have had several drinks.

He may not "have appeared" drunk, but like many other people with "high tolerance for booze" his reactions were slowed due to booze, although he was not "visibly" drunk.

The abmulance had to move "very slowly" due to the heart conditon of Diana. Different hospital are "on a rotating" standby to accept Emergency patients.

Diana and Dodi had "already" arrived in the same car as they had left in, so that leaves very little if any time for the seat belts and breaks to be tampered with.

So the difficulty, is to "engineer" an accident to "ensure" that Diana would die, there is no"certainty" that she would have died in this accident.

Remember speed and booze, trying to "outrun" the other cars, clipping another car and then in a "underpass" hitting a solid object.

It was tragic, but again for a "witness" to come forward and "claim" to have seen a "laser" light after all of these years, is a bit too far fetched for me.

Remember, don't drink and drive........

kazzbar said:
Narla, I recall something about a baby.

I think it was a friends. Poor Diana was just a breeder for the Royals. Imagine having Sex with Charles.Poor woman! He is a rich idiot with a small brain. I admire her for not accepting his stupid affair with horsey Camilla. She did a lot for charity and was not afraid to touch the 'lower classes'.Something the Queen seems to avoid.
The only good thing the Royals do is attract tourists.the 'Best One' has gone.
Diana should have been left alone to marry who she pleased not hounded.
We will NEVER know the truth of her death but there is more to it than meets the eye!IMO.
As for Burell I to liked him at first but he has 'sold' himself short recently. Did anyone see that telly show he did? It was called Australian Princess' and was a heap of polo horse doo doo.;)
I think we do know the truth as hard as it is to accept. It was just a senseless accident.
Its funny is someone famous dies ...its always a conspiracy .... But people are shot or die in vehicles or any number of freak accidental things and their deaths are hardly ever called into question as anything but an accident or the violent act of some criminal.

How many times have we heard in the paper: Speeding and the consumption of booze were factors in the "accident".

More times then I would like to remember........

Amraann said:
I think we do know the truth as hard as it is to accept. It was just a senseless accident.
Its funny is someone famous dies ...its always a conspiracy .... But people are shot or die in vehicles or any number of freak accidental things and their deaths are hardly ever called into question as anything but an accident or the violent act of some criminal.
Try telling that to Dodi's Dad- Mohammed Al Fayad!

September 25, 2006 10:45 a.m. EST

Maira Oliveira - All Headline News Reporter

London, England (BANG) - Even though a complete investigation is still pending, it was recently revealed that the body of Britain's Princess Diana's lover was confused with that of her driver's just hours after the fatal Paris car crash that took the princess' life nine years ago, in 1997.

Britain's Daily Express newspaper has revealed that French officials confused the body of Diana's lover Dodi Fayed and her driver Henri Paul, throwing the inquiry into chaos from the very beginning.

The pathologist in charge - Professor Dominique Lecomte - now faces investigation after it emerged he registered the body of driver Paul with the number 2146 the number already allocated to Fayed. The numbers were scrawled on bracelets attached to the right wrists of the bodies.

Now it is feared that blood samples taken from the corpses - which were said to prove Paul was high on drugs and alcohol when the car crashed in the tunnel in Paris - could have come from a body totally unrelated to the crash.

A lawyer who has been working on the case for nine years said, "This terrible error illustrated how overworked and inefficient many of the staff had become. When you're dealing with the death of the mother of the future King of Britain this is totally unacceptable."

A French legal source said, "If the French authorities were able to mix up Paul's body and Dodi Fayed's then it is pretty clear that they were able to mix up blood samples too."

Since the death of the princess, the British Royal family have been anxious for an inquest into her death to be held, so that the circumstances of her death can be known and her memory laid to rest. However, so many mistakes and problems have occurred during the nine-year investigation that an inquest is yet to be held. It is hoped preliminary hearings will take place early 2007.

gliving said:

Maira Oliveira - All Headline News Reporter

London, England (BANG) - Even though a complete investigation is still pending, it was recently revealed that the body of Britain's Princess Diana's lover was confused with that of her driver's just hours after the fatal Paris car crash that took the princess' life nine years ago, in 1997.

Britain's Daily Express newspaper has revealed that French officials confused the body of Diana's lover Dodi Fayed and her driver Henri Paul, throwing the inquiry into chaos from the very beginning.

The pathologist in charge - Professor Dominique Lecomte - now faces investigation after it emerged he registered the body of driver Paul with the number 2146 the number already allocated to Fayed. The numbers were scrawled on bracelets attached to the right wrists of the bodies.

Now it is feared that blood samples taken from the corpses - which were said to prove Paul was high on drugs and alcohol when the car crashed in the tunnel in Paris - could have come from a body totally unrelated to the crash.

A lawyer who has been working on the case for nine years said, "This terrible error illustrated how overworked and inefficient many of the staff had become. When you're dealing with the death of the mother of the future King of Britain this is totally unacceptable."

A French legal source said, "If the French authorities were able to mix up Paul's body and Dodi Fayed's then it is pretty clear that they were able to mix up blood samples too."

Since the death of the princess, the British Royal family have been anxious for an inquest into her death to be held, so that the circumstances of her death can be known and her memory laid to rest. However, so many mistakes and problems have occurred during the nine-year investigation that an inquest is yet to be held. It is hoped preliminary hearings will take place early 2007.

WOW!!! If this is true what a revelation.

lostfaith said:
I am really out of date on this topic, so someone update me please. I know there was a survivor of the crash, but is he still alive, or did he eventually die? Was it a bodygaurd? and if he did survive, what does he say?
He was a bodyguard, he lived but conveniently LOST HIS MEMORY remembered everything else but the crash.

eastender said:
He was a bodyguard, he lived but conveniently LOST HIS MEMORY remembered everything else but the crash.

It is really possible that he doesn't remember a thing. I was in a horrible car crash, and all I remember is what was going on prior to getting in the car, and waking up in the hospital the next day, and even then, I don't really remember much of that until I was off pain meds. I have no memory of what happened.

gliving said:

That is interesting! in fact it's the first interesting snippet i've heard about the case since the beginning and could change everything! :waitasec:

Floh said:
That is interesting! in fact it's the first interesting snippet i've heard about the case since the beginning and could change everything! :waitasec:
I've always thought the case was bungled from the beginning........
I'm with Fayed's Dad...I think they were murdered.

cheko1 said:
I've always thought the case was bungled from the beginning........
I'm with Fayed's Dad...I think they were murdered.

I've always believed they were murdered.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back