The death of Princess Diana

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She most probably would have been saved had she worn her seatbelt. Her body guard who was sitting in the "death" seat was the only one who survived as well as the only one who was wearing his seatbelt.

I don't think that Diana was murdered, but I do think that the Royal family kept a close eye on her because she was very unpredictable. ;)

The whole thing, murder or accident or whatever, is so sad. I idolized her growing up. I came home from my birthday party to find a message from my mother telling me that she died. The next morning, I called my best friend and he and I cried for almost two hours while watching the news.

She was a controversial figure but she made a difference in this world and to those in less fortunate positions. No one was ever made to feel beneath her when she met them. She shook the hands of AIDS patients when that was considered dangerous back in the day. No one in that pathetic family had the balls to do 1/10 of the things she did. Can you imagine the Queen with her coiffed hair, hat, little purse and white gloves walking through a minefield? Or Phillip shaking hands with people who have full blown AIDS?

samhoney said:
The whole thing, murder or accident or whatever, is so sad. I idolized her growing up. I came home from my birthday party to find a message from my mother telling me that she died. The next morning, I called my best friend and he and I cried for almost two hours while watching the news.

She was a controversial figure but she made a difference in this world and to those in less fortunate positions. No one was ever made to feel beneath her when she met them. She shook the hands of AIDS patients when that was considered dangerous back in the day. No one in that pathetic family had the balls to do 1/10 of the things she did. Can you imagine the Queen with her coiffed hair, hat, little purse and white gloves walking through a minefield? Or Phillip shaking hands with people who have full blown AIDS?
Sam~ I agree. It was all so very sad...I can still remember where I was when the news broke..she did always seem to be such a caring, genuine person. It's so sad to see everyone trying to make this into some conspiracy theory.

nanandjim said:
She most probably would have been saved had she worn her seatbelt. Her body guard who was sitting in the "death" seat was the only one who survived as well as the only one who was wearing his seatbelt.

I don't think that Diana was murdered, but I do think that the Royal family kept a close eye on her because she was very unpredictable. ;)
How so?

samhoney said:
Nope. Nor can I picture the Queen and Phillip putting out a hit on the mother of their granchildren. And, as equally ridiculous is "murder by auto accident." I wonder how they convinced the drunk Henri Paul to commit suicide along with murder?

narlacat said:
Well I think they considered her unpredictable because she didn't tow the party line. She was a free spirit - did and said what she liked - she was uncontrollable and that made them nervous! :) But, as you know, well-behaved women rarely make history!

I love Diana...have no opinion on whether her death was accidental or not, but our planet lost a bright light with her passing.

I think she very well could have been murdered. At this point, we still don't know all the facts and it's been almost 10 years.

I think it could easily have been a conspiracy. After all, it wouldn't be the first time a woman who married into British royalty was murdered after she no longer fit into the plans for the monarchy.

I also remember the news reports that came out around that time, for the first day or so, Henri Paul was known as a very sober and trustworthy man. A week later, he was a big boozing skid row alcoholic pill popper and everyone knew it.

Trevor Rees-Jones was reported early on to have lost his tongue in the accident. Then it changed to him only losing his memory. Seems a little too convenient to me. I wonder what really happened that night, videotapes of Paul do not show him to be seeming to be intoxicated, either.

Wonder why Diana was being bugged?

I was/am a huge Princess Di. fan. I know she had a lot of meltdowns, but who wouldn't? She was still a *LIGHT* in this world, and without a doubt, I believe she was murdered. The minute I saw the headlines, my intuition screamed foul, but when the Royal Family refused to even "pretend" to acknowledge her loss, that was it for me. I adore her boys too, and I believe they are WHO they are, because of her.

OK, I'll bite. Let's assume she was murdered. Who did it and how did they do it?

How could they have known in advance that her car would hit a cement pillar @ 100mph?

How could they have known in advance that this crash would kill her?

How did they convince Henry Paul to crash the car and commit suicide?

This just makes absolutely no sense to me.

If they were so intent on killing her, then they could have devised a more sure fire way to do it that didn't leave so much to chance and circumstance. Not every high profile death is a conspiracy. Like someone said, even the rich and famous are not immune to premature ACCIDENTAL death. Especially not the rich and famous, because many of them tend to live life on the edge and take chances the rest of us would never think of.

ETA: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061210/ap_on_re_eu/britain_diana

The tests confirm that original post-mortem blood samples were from driver Henri Paul and that he had three times the French legal limit of alcohol in his blood, the BBC said, quoting from a documentary it will screen Sunday.

Conspiracy theorists have claimed Paul was not drinking that night, contending the blood samples were swapped with blood from someone else who was drunk.

The BBC said a source with access to the French investigation reported that within the past year, French officials took a DNA profile from Paul's blood samples and matched it with his parents' DNA. It did not identify the source.

BirdieBoo said:
I think she very well could have been murdered. At this point, we still don't know all the facts and it's been almost 10 years.

I think it could easily have been a conspiracy. After all, it wouldn't be the first time a woman who married into British royalty was murdered after she no longer fit into the plans for the monarchy.

I also remember the news reports that came out around that time, for the first day or so, Henri Paul was known as a very sober and trustworthy man. A week later, he was a big boozing skid row alcoholic pill popper and everyone knew it.

Trevor Rees-Jones was reported early on to have lost his tongue in the accident. Then it changed to him only losing his memory. Seems a little too convenient to me. I wonder what really happened that night, videotapes of Paul do not show him to be seeming to be intoxicated, either.

Wonder why Diana was being bugged?
I suppose Sarah Ferguson should be looking over her shoulder also....right?:waitasec:

I don't understand still not knowing "ALL" the facts...why can't everyone accept the fact that she was in a horrible, fatal car accident. Why does it have to be anything more than that? What if that IS all the facts??

Her bodyguard Trevor Rees-Jones had a seatbelt on. He survived. A seatbelt would have at least increased Diana's and Dodi's chances of living. So I don't think it was a hit. I think a drunk driver, speed, hitting the pillar and no seatbelt.
I also believe her number was up, no one can do anything about that.

I think they should let her rest in peace................

czechmate7 said:
I suppose Sarah Ferguson should be looking over her shoulder also....right?:waitasec:

I don't understand still not knowing "ALL" the facts...why can't everyone accept the fact that she was in a horrible, fatal car accident. Why does it have to be anything more than that? What if that IS all the facts??

Sarah Ferguson has never enjoyed the kind of worldwide influence that Diana was enjoying in her last days. Also Sarah's ex-husband and children were/are not directly in line for the throne.

As far as "ALL" the facts, well, it appears more of them are still coming out. Like the latest thing where her cell phone was bugged.

Sure, some people don't like to question the "official" story, I understand that some folks are more comfortable with that. I am not trying to persuade anyone to have the same opinion as me, but personally I would like to keep an open mind.

Yes, I accept the fact that she was in a horrible, fatal car accident. I do find it strange though that she wrote a letter detailing it months before it happened. People can dismiss this as simple paranioa, but given this latest information that she was indeed bugged, sounds like she had a reason to be afraid.

Isn't it interesting no one has appeared to be as astonished as me that the American SS were bugging Diana's phone, but prefer to focus on the second post and rehash was she murdered again?

frankly, i'm disgusted the American SS had a tap on her phone. is it so acceptable people haven't noticed the thrust of this story?

scary. :banghead:

BirdieBoo said:
...I do find it strange though that she wrote a letter detailing it months before it happened. People can dismiss this as simple paranioa, but given this latest information that she was indeed bugged, sounds like she had a reason to be afraid.
I also have my questions. It's amazing that her death sure made life better for Charles. No more controversy. Plus, he was able to marry the mistress that broke up his family in the first place. I often wonder if this would have ever happened if Diana were still alive.

Floh said:
Isn't it interesting no one has appeared to be as astonished as me that the American SS were bugging Diana's phone, but prefer to focus on the second post and rehash was she murdered again?

frankly, i'm disgusted the American SS had a tap on her phone. is it so acceptable people haven't noticed the thrust of this story?

Anything anyone posts about Di will bring up the question of whether she was murdered or not.

I'm not at all surprised her phone was tapped.

narlacat said:
Anything anyone posts about Di will bring up the question of whether she was murdered or not.

I'm not at all surprised her phone was tapped.
I think the most surprising thing about Di'S phone being bugged is that it was the Americans doing the tapping and not MI5 or some other British intelligence service. Who knows what goes on when it comes to public figures and phone tapping. I think it happens all the time.

Floh said:

Yup, Floh...it IS interesting. You can color me astonished as well.

Scary is right. When the American government is bugging her phone....that definitely puts some questions out there. It's downright freaky as hell!!!!!

samhoney said:
How sad is that? She WAS a controversial figure...to the Royal Family themselves. Controversial because she wasn't the typical uppity, "I'm better than you", snotty Princess. She was a humanitarian, and THAT is why she was controversial to THEM.

I think that the Royal Family knew that Dodi and Diana were going to be married, and that the Royal Family would stop at nothing to make sure that HRH The FUTURE Kings Stepdaddy wasn't an Arab. They were of the thought that that would somehow "taint" their image....LOL, as ridiculous as that sounds.

So, the only way to make sure the future King of England doesn't have an Arab Stepdaddy is to make sure Diana never gets to marry one. That is what I heard on the radio today, and it kinda makes sense to me. Shoot, if anything, maybe an Arab in the family would've ENHANCED their family and raised the publics opinion of them. But we'll never know.

Or not. I do know (or have read, I should say) that there were some major inconsistencies in her actual injuries versus the reported injuries.

julianne said:
Yup, Floh...it IS interesting. You can color me astonished as well.

Scary is right. When the American government is bugging her phone....that definitely puts some questions out there. It's downright freaky as hell!!!!!
what i dont get is what business it was for the American SS to be tapping her phones..or whatever..its not as if she is of any consequence to American policy..there is no connection between her and the US..so why would they haev interest in her? That is bewildering to me..I can see the European SS being interested..but certainly the US had no business in the state of her affairs.
I mean Americans could care less if she married an Arab..and actually I dont believe she was even clsoe to marrying dodi..I do believe she was in loved with an Indian doctor though and she came close to marrying him-so she wasnt killed then.
It is possible that she was always being done intelligence on and also was in a true car accident..I hope so because she sure did not deserve to be murdered..and I miss her very much..she was one of us and not like a stuff royal..I loved her for her way of fighting them all..I hope she did not die for it too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back