The death of Princess Diana

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
czechmate7 said:
Why is everyone so sure that it was murder? I mean, what is the motive? Embarrassment to the royal family? Then they should'a knocked off cute little Harry a few years ago if that were the case.
It sounds like an unfortunate accident to me....you know that happens (even to famous folks).
So why was the vehicle bugged?? How many unfortunate accidents happen to vehicles being bugged.(even to famous folks)

Why was she under surveillance?

The "second post" rehashes the... was she murdered question, because it is wondered why the need was to eavesdrop on Princess Diana.No one overlooked the fact that she was being bugged.The fact that she was bugged adds to the thought of ill intent.
Floh said:
Isn't it interesting no one has appeared to be as astonished as me that the American SS were bugging Diana's phone, but prefer to focus on the second post and rehash was she murdered again?

dark_shadows said:
So why was the vehicle bugged?? How many unfortunate accidents happen to vehicles being bugged.(even to famous folks)

Why was she under surveillance?

The "second post" rehashes the... was she murdered question, because it is wondered why the need was to eavesdrop on Princess Diana.No one overlooked the fact that she was being bugged.The fact that she was bugged adds to the thought of ill intent.
Someone stated in an earlier post that she was "paroniod"? If she feels (as some posters) that the royal family was after her it makes perfect sense that she would want her conversations taped AND even more sense that she would not want the British officials doing it....Don't you think the Royal family has "ties" to British officials??
Maybe this story is taken out of context...what if the story truely is "Diana paranoid, turns to US for help". What if her car was bugged 2 months prior to the crash? But they only print the night of the crash to make it sound more intriguing. The media, IMO, will spin this to their advantage...which we all know is to put as much doubt and twist as possible.:twocents:

The US had been bugging Diana for years. I can't remember which book I read that in, but that's a fact. Why, I have no clue.

One theory about this being a hit is Diana was threatening some arms dealers with her campaign against land mines. However, that doesn't make sense to me because Dodi Fayed's uncle is a big time arms dealer.

I also don't think that Diana was going to marry Dodi. She knew he had a cocaine problem, and I just don't see her exposing her children to that.

I don't know if this was murder or just a terrible accident. It's likely we will never know the whole truth.

I don't know but the lack of a seatbelt was suspicious for Diana, she was said to always buckle up and was adamant others in her car did, also. This was well-documented and reported in several articles and books I have read (sorry no links, too long ago). Also she had said she was afraid of being murdered by the royals in a car accident (her butler reported her writing a letter to that effect) - so would she not buckle up? I think some of the royals have been ruthless. Whether the ones who are/were are still around or did this, well, we'll likely never know.

Eve

czechmate7 said:
I suppose Sarah Ferguson should be looking over her shoulder also....right?:waitasec:

I don't understand still not knowing "ALL" the facts...why can't everyone accept the fact that she was in a horrible, fatal car accident. Why does it have to be anything more than that? What if that IS all the facts??

Because we human beings don't want to accept that events can be random. Randomness means they can't be predicted and are hard to control.

And because "fame" has become the "magic" of our culture. If first-hand fame didn't save Diana, what good will second-hand and third-hand fame do the rest of us?

julianne said:
How sad is that? She WAS a controversial figure...to the Royal Family themselves. Controversial because she wasn't the typical uppity, "I'm better than you", snotty Princess. She was a humanitarian, and THAT is why she was controversial to THEM.

I think that the Royal Family knew that Dodi and Diana were going to be married, and that the Royal Family would stop at nothing to make sure that HRH The FUTURE Kings Stepdaddy wasn't an Arab. They were of the thought that that would somehow "taint" their image....LOL, as ridiculous as that sounds.

So, the only way to make sure the future King of England doesn't have an Arab Stepdaddy is to make sure Diana never gets to marry one. That is what I heard on the radio today, and it kinda makes sense to me. Shoot, if anything, maybe an Arab in the family would've ENHANCED their family and raised the publics opinion of them. But we'll never know.

Or not. I do know (or have read, I should say) that there were some major inconsistencies in her actual injuries versus the reported injuries.
She was..
I thought she had her eye on an Indian doctor...

kazzbar said:
I think the most surprising thing about Di'S phone being bugged is that it was the Americans doing the tapping and not MI5 or some other British intelligence service. Who knows what goes on when it comes to public figures and phone tapping. I think it happens all the time.
Nothing the American's do is surprising to me, least of which includes tapping Di's phone..

Pepper said:
OK, I'll bite. Let's assume she was murdered. Who did it and how did they do it?

How could they have known in advance that her car would hit a cement pillar @ 100mph?

How could they have known in advance that this crash would kill her?

How did they convince Henry Paul to crash the car and commit suicide?

This just makes absolutely no sense to me.

If they were so intent on killing her, then they could have devised a more sure fire way to do it that didn't leave so much to chance and circumstance. Not every high profile death is a conspiracy. Like someone said, even the rich and famous are not immune to premature ACCIDENTAL death. Especially not the rich and famous, because many of them tend to live life on the edge and take chances the rest of us would never think of.

ETA: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061210/ap_on_re_eu/britain_diana

The tests confirm that original post-mortem blood samples were from driver Henri Paul and that he had three times the French legal limit of alcohol in his blood, the BBC said, quoting from a documentary it will screen Sunday.

Conspiracy theorists have claimed Paul was not drinking that night, contending the blood samples were swapped with blood from someone else who was drunk.

The BBC said a source with access to the French investigation reported that within the past year, French officials took a DNA profile from Paul's blood samples and matched it with his parents' DNA. It did not identify the source.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read the book "The Day Dianna Died"... It's a very interesting book.
If her car was wired and a planted follow-up car chased close behind, using a remote control device which activated the device attached to Di's car, that car could very well careen out of control at speeds of 100+ mph, at the exact minute it indeed did go out of control, to create the accident that caused Dianna's death.

The book states similar documented accidents attributed to M16. It makes James Bond gadgets look like children's Power Ranger toys....

As for HP's blood alcohol results. There are two very plausable theories. His tests were altered by the same people who planned and exicuted the accident and/or he held his liquor and pills quite well. NO ONE who saw HP prior, nor any survalence camera documentation of the evening or testimony of employees or bartenders from the night of the accident noted ANYTHING unusual about his behavior to indicate that he was either or both intoxicated or impaired by medication. He had a professionally spotless reputation in the employment of MF.

It is said that, the bottom line was that the future King Of England was NOT to EVER have a Muslim step-father.

MF's greatest personal failure was/is not being able to convince the Crown to grant him 'English citizenship'. The Crown will not recognize him...no matter what amounts of wealth he brings England........ To him it was/is disgraceful. To them he is/was disgraceful.

His son had already, earlier that day, paid for and picked up an engagement ring which SHE chose/designed.

2+2 still = 4 in my book....

This isn't rocket science...

It is the evils of politics and money.

Di had no clue what two tiny words, "I do.", could do to devistate her life.

My opinion, the people directly responsible for Di's death will never be held accountable. It would rock our little World to know the truth and have it documented in history.

Nova, as always, you are brilliant!

angelwngs said:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read the book "The Day Dianna Died"... It's a very interesting book.
If her car was wired and a planted follow-up car chased close behind, using a remote control device which activated the device attached to Di's car, that car could very well careen out of control at speeds of 100+ mph, at the exact minute it indeed did go out of control, to create the accident that caused Dianna's death. Oh bunk. I'm not buying it. There is still no way to GUARANTEE that any accident would have caused Diana's death. Certainly if her seat belt were fastened there is a very high probability she would have survived.

The book states similar documented accidents attributed to M16. It makes James Bond gadgets look like children's Power Ranger toys.... Look, there is simply no motive great enough to have made this even a remote possibility. She didn't have the keys to all the state secrets.

As for HP's blood alcohol results. There are two very plausable theories. His tests were altered by the same people who planned and exicuted the accident and/or he held his liquor and pills quite well. NO ONE who saw HP prior, nor any survalence camera documentation of the evening or testimony of employees or bartenders from the night of the accident noted ANYTHING unusual about his behavior to indicate that he was either or both intoxicated or impaired by medication. He had a professionally spotless reputation in the employment of MF. Alcoholics have a great ability to hide their intoxication.

It is said that, the bottom line was that the future King Of England was NOT to EVER have a Muslim step-father. Says who?

MF's greatest personal failure was/is not being able to convince the Crown to grant him 'English citizenship'. The Crown will not recognize him...no matter what amounts of wealth he brings England........ To him it was/is disgraceful. To them he is/was disgraceful. Who is MF?

His son had already, earlier that day, paid for and picked up an engagement ring which SHE chose/designed. Again, bunk. There is absolutely no proof of that. Maybe Dodi wanted to marry her. Maybe not. Certainly no proof that any piece of jewelry was intended to be an engagement ring.

2+2 still = 4 in my book....

This isn't rocket science...

It is the evils of politics and money.

Di had no clue what two tiny words, "I do.", could do to devistate her life.

My opinion, the people directly responsible for Di's death will never be held accountable. It would rock our little World to know the truth and have it documented in history. Certainly you are entitled to your opinion, but I think it is all wild speculation for all the reasons Nova so insightfully stated.

Nova,

It is just NOW being revealed that the US were bugging Dianas private conversations. Why do you think that is, considering that she, as you say, didn't have the "Keys to all state secrets"? It doesn't really makes sense, does it?

I think that if the US felt the need to bug her, then there is a real possibility that there were much more behind the scenes goings-ons with regards to Diana than we will ever know.

It's no secret that the Royal Family had a very bad taste in their mouth for her, a bad taste that had continued to fester for years. You say there is absolutely no motive, but I can assure you that the motive will NEVER be made public by those in the know.

I am on the fence between accident/planned accident. I have read many of the published books over the years. The body guard was not "Diana's bodyguard". He was in the employ of Dodi's father and he often guarded Dodi. In his book he stated that it was not unusual for Dodi to urge a driver to go faster. If Diana had had an experience bodyguard of her own, perhaps he would have shouted to her to "buckle up" when the car began to go so fast. As it was, Rees-Jones was the only one wearing a seatbelt and in his book he described that he had fastened it only a short time before the crash.

The rumors that an American intelligence agency had recorded conversations of Diana's has been stated in several books. It is just now being confirmed publicly. No reason has ever been given for her being recorded by the US agency, nor was a specific agency named.

The things that have bothered me the most about the whole thing:

1.) The extremely high carbon monoxide level in the driver's blood at the time of the accident.

This is so abnormal, and there has never been any real explanation given for it. I recently read that some people feel the blood test got mixed up with that of someone who had committed suicide, which would make sense. Also, a high carbon monoxide level causes an alteration in consciousness. Drowziness, grogginess. The film of the driver would be of a man with both a high alcohol level AND a high carbon monoxide level. He did not appear to be impaired.

2.) The amount of time it took to get Diana to a hospital and the fact that they did not take her to the nearest hospital, but passed up one hospital to take her to another one farther away.

Yes, yes, I've read all the stories about how they handle accident victims differently in France, but come on, folks! Over an hour to get her to a hospital that was 10 miles away?

3.) The fact that she was embalmed in the French hospital.

This struck me as very, very odd. Who would have ordered this? Charles? Why?

I do not think Diana was planning to marry Dodi Fayed. I do think she would have accepted an expensive piece of jewelry from him, be it a ring or whatever.

Having read quite a bit of the history of the British monarchy, I would say that there have been more than a few "unwanted" wives who have met with an untimely end. I know we would like to think that these things would never happen today, but ...... we surely know there are men who kill their wives, don't we, websleuthers?

julianne said:
Nova,

It is just NOW being revealed that the US were bugging Dianas private conversations. Why do you think that is, considering that she, as you say, didn't have the "Keys to all state secrets"? It doesn't really makes sense, does it?

I think that if the US felt the need to bug her, then there is a real possibility that there were much more behind the scenes goings-ons with regards to Diana than we will ever know.

It's no secret that the Royal Family had a very bad taste in their mouth for her, a bad taste that had continued to fester for years. You say there is absolutely no motive, but I can assure you that the motive will NEVER be made public by those in the know.
I'm not Nova, but I am the one that made the comments in red above.

You still do not address how anyone could have been guaranteed that the crash would have killed Diana, since there is a good chance she would have survived if her seat belt had been fastened.

The report that Diana's phone was bugged by the CIA is just a report, and has been denied, so on that account there is no proof as yet. Seems pretty silly to me.

Good points, AlwaysShocked.

Also....

Henri Pauls (the driver) family tried numerous times and made many attempts to get unbiased, 3rd party tests done on the blood samples. When refused, they then went through the courts to legally either obtain the blood samples, or have them independently tested. They were shot down each and every time----They were NEVER allowed access to the blood samples, nor were the samples ever allowed to be independently tested. Hmmmm. Why not? What were they hiding? I think the first thing they would've found out is that the samples did not belong to the driver.

I have heard that the hospital she was taken to was only 3 miles away, and yes, they did pass up another hospital. It took over an hour to get there. Why??? Well, some say the reason it took so long to get there was because her injuries were so life threatening that they stopped a couple of times to administer aid to her. HUH? Since when does an ambulance have to STOP to have the 2 or 3 medics in the back with the patient administer aid to her? Plus, the hospital that they bypassed was actually a higher level trauma center with many more capabilities to treat her "serious" injuries. Yet, they passed it up and continued on to the hospital with lesser abilities. Hmmmm.

As far as the seat belts go, it was widely known that Diana was a staunch supporter of seat belts, and virtually always used them. Not this time. Hmmm. The ONE time she doesn't use her seat belt, she dies. I think that the seatbelts were rendered unuseable, so she COULDN'T wear hears. Plus, Trevor Rees Jones, the lone survivor, reported that he put his seat belt on shortly before the accident. Now, don't you think that while donning his seatbelt, he would've, at the very least, urged Princess Diana to put hers on also???

I was riding in a vehicle with the seatbelt buckled. When the car crashed, I was ejected out of the vehicle.The belt came unlatched. Not torn off, it became unlatched.

There have been several cases where this has happened. Here are only a few at the link;
link

Are there any links stating anything about the seatbelts to her death ride? I really do not see how she would ride in a vehicle that was not maintianed properly. Just my opinion.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

I also had thought at one time that perhaps the seatbelts were somehow dismantled, but I believe it has been stated that they were operating properly.
At any rate, from the scene described when the limo left the rear of the hotel, even if the seatbelts weren't operating I doubt that had Diana said "Stop this car, the seat belts don't work!" that anyone would have listened to her at that moment.

What with Dodi being a known cocaine user/abuser, he may have been enjoying the excitement of a cat and mouse game and the high speed getaway from the pursuing paparazzi.

AlwaysShocked said:
I also had thought at one time that perhaps the seatbelts were somehow dismantled, but I believe it has been stated that they were operating properly.
At any rate, from the scene described when the limo left the rear of the hotel, even if the seatbelts weren't operating I doubt that had Diana said "Stop this car, the seat belts don't work!" that anyone would have listened to her at that moment.

What with Dodi being a known cocaine user/abuser, he may have been enjoying the excitement of a cat and mouse game and the high speed getaway from the pursuing paparazzi.
Hello AlwaysShocked,:)

Thank-you for the post. I appreciate your opinion.
Respecfully,
dark_shadows

Celebs believe they don't have to live by the rules that govern the rest of us.

Celebs believe their fame and money insulates them from the consequences of their actions, leading them to live recklessly, often resulting in a tragic outcome.

Diana was no exception.

What bothers me the most is that Trevor Rees-Jones- the only survivor- is not talking and hasn't ever said anything about the accident. It's true he's blaming his loss of memory on his head injury, and that may well be the case,(we have to give him that benefit of the doubt), but... it's also a convienient excuse for him not to talk in the event some memory returned if he was being threatened by someone about the seatbelt issue!

Also, Henri's drinks could have been spiked, or he could have been paid a handsome sum to go to his family to crash (i.e. like a suicide bomber).

Pepper said:
Celebs believe they don't have to live by the rules that govern the rest of us.

Celebs believe their fame and money insulates them from the consequences of their actions, leading them to live recklessly, often resulting in a tragic outcome.

Diana was no exception.
True, many celebs do feel that way and those feelings lead them to live their lives recklessly.

However, I think the statement that Diana was no exception, thereby stating that as a celeb she lived her life recklessly, is undoubtedly highly inaccurate. I don't believe there have ever been ANY accounts of Diana living a "reckless" life, or having a "reckless" attitude or lifestyle. Quite the opposite, IMO. Paris Hilton she wasn't, thank God.

julianne said:
True, many celebs do feel that way and those feelings lead them to live their lives recklessly.

However, I think the statement that Diana was no exception, thereby stating that as a celeb she lived her life recklessly, is undoubtedly highly inaccurate. I don't believe there have ever been ANY accounts of Diana living a "reckless" life, or having a "reckless" attitude or lifestyle. Quite the opposite, IMO. Paris Hilton she wasn't, thank God.
Hello Julianne,:)

Thank-you for the well said post.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members