The death of Princess Diana

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not surprised by any of this. Diana's death was a little too convenient for the House of Windsor. Not only was she carrying on with a Muslim, she was on an anti-landmine campaign. The munitions industry is one of the largest industries in the U.K. I also do not believe that Henry Paul got drunk on a few apertifs.

I've been thru that tunnel in France. It only takes a few seconds to go thru it, so one has to wonder how such a horrific accident could happen so fast.

Anyone else ever hear about her ALWAYs using seat belts, but not this time? Seems pretty odd to me, especially since they say it would have saved her life AND that she had already told her butler she might die in a car accident that if she did, it wouldn't be an accident. I hardly think she'd not use the seat belt, given that. I also think the royals were very worried about her "loose lips" especially after her involvement w/ Dodi.

Eve

I am really out of date on this topic, so someone update me please. I know there was a survivor of the crash, but is he still alive, or did he eventually die? Was it a bodygaurd? and if he did survive, what does he say?

The bodyguard lived despite very serious injuries. He was in the front passenger seat and was the only one wearing a seat belt.

He was NOT a British Secret Service bodyguard. Diana was no longer using them because she felt they spied on her and reported back to the Windsors. The bodyguard, whose name was something like Trevor Jones, was an employee of Dodi Fayed's father.

I read his book way back when, don't recall him saying anything about any flash of light prior to the crash.

I have always thought that somebody did them in - don't know who or how. It surely was a convenience for Charles & Camilla, though, wasn't it?

I think they were done in too...way to convenient for the stuffy shirts of the monarchy. Took Lizzie several days to come out of hiding / she was probably gloating / Charles had to look solemn......Diana was getting all the press coverage she was so loved by everyone. I think Lizzie was jealous of her, her jealousy turned to hate.......she plotted with Charles they decided it was best to get rid of Diana.

Also do you remember how the ambulance took forever to get her to the hospital? They were very close to the hospital but it took over a hr to get her there. I've always wondered why that was?

AlwaysShocked said:
The bodyguard lived despite very serious injuries. He was in the front passenger seat and was the only one wearing a seat belt.

He was NOT a British Secret Service bodyguard. Diana was no longer using them because she felt they spied on her and reported back to the Windsors. The bodyguard, whose name was something like Trevor Jones, was an employee of Dodi Fayed's father.

I read his book way back when, don't recall him saying anything about any flash of light prior to the crash.

I have always thought that somebody did them in - don't know who or how. It surely was a convenience for Charles & Camilla, though, wasn't it
The bodyguard has never revealed much. He claimed to have amnesia from the crash, which he may well have, but it's an awfully convienient excuse not to talk. I think he fears someone will do him in if he talks...

Diana was finally falling into the woodwork after being in everyone's hero. If they were going to kill her, they would have done it when long before.

I don't buy this conspiriacy stuff one bit. All I have to do is look at the security camera at the hotel, Henri Paul was acting as drunk as his BAC claimed.

StareGirl said:
Diana was finally falling into the woodwork after being in everyone's hero. If they were going to kill her, they would have done it when long before.

I don't buy this conspiriacy stuff one bit. All I have to do is look at the security camera at the hotel, Henri Paul was acting as drunk as his BAC claimed.
They wanted her dead so PC could marry his horse.:D

:eek: Diana's Driver a French Secret Agent :eek:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2059052,00.html

snip

THE chauffeur of the car in which Diana, Princess of Wales died was working for the French secret service, the British team reinvestigating her death has been told...

NI_MPU('middle');Stevens’s team has asked the country’s domestic intelligence service, the DST, to surrender all its “agent handling” files on Henri Paul, the chauffeur, to establish whether he was doing any work for his French intelligence bosses on the night of the crash...

Well-placed sources say requests by the Stevens team for information about Paul’s activities on the day of the crash, and demands for complete records of tests taken on his blood after he died, have become bogged down by the “incredible bureaucracy” of the French justice system. ...

The role of Paul, who was deputy head of security at the Paris Ritz hotel, and what he was doing in the hours up to the crash are central to the inquiry. Mohamed al-Fayed, the Harrods tycoon and Dodi’s father who also owns the Paris Ritz, has claimed Diana and his son were murdered by British intelligence.

Scotland Yard sources disclosed last week that the French government had finally confirmed Paul’s employment by the DST during discussions last year.

EDITED BY DP DUE TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

I find this (Henri Paul being a French Secret Agent) to be an interesting twist. I wonder if they will pursue this properly or if it will be swept under the proverbial carpet.

AlwaysShocked said:

I have always thought that somebody did them in - don't know who or how. It surely was a convenience for Charles & Camilla, though, wasn't it?
In any crime, look to who had the most to gain. ;) ;)

I am fully convinced that Henri Paul's blood was switched with a suicide victim's that had a high level of carbon monixide in his bloodstream. The blood sample that was supposedly Henri Pauls's had such a high level of carbon monixide in it, that it would have been impossible for him to even be concious (sp) at the time he was driving. I am looking for the source that I read that from, and as soon as I find it, I will post it here.

In the butler's book, he says that Queen Elizabeth told him to be careful because there were people that had motives to want people to be quiet about things relating to Diana (paraphrasing mine). This was during the time after her death when Diana's mom was shredding all kinds of documents.....This made me rethink everything I had read about Diana's death.

I am fully convinced that Henri Paul's blood was switched with a suicide victim's that had a high level of carbon monixide in his bloodstream

Never sounded to me that Henri Paul had drank enough "after-dinner drinks" to be drunk enough to drive into the 13th pole in the Paris tunnel. That he was a secret agent for the French is amazing. I am beginning to wonder is Paul was a double agent.
I guess that the plot is "sickening".

just my opinion

BrendaStar said:
Never sounded to me that Henri Paul had drank enough "after-dinner drinks" to be drunk enough to drive into the 13th pole in the Paris tunnel. That he was a secret agent for the French is amazing. I am beginning to wonder is Paul was a double agent.
I guess that the plot is "sickening".

just my opinion
BrendaStar, I believe you are correct about him being a double agent. Both Trevor Rees-Jones and Kez Wingfield (bodyguards for al Fayed) said he didn't smell like alcohol, just that he smelled like he had a good lunch or dinner. I think they would be able to tell if he was drunk or not, IMO.

Paul's bank accounts showed a whole heck of a lot of money that he couldn't have made being just the head security guy for the Ritz. I think that money came from working for the M-16 or the French equilavant (sp).

Sorry that my spelling sucks tonight...LOL:angel:

DIANA'S SECRET WEDDING PLAN: Jeweller tells police of chosen £130,000 engagement [url="http://www.royalarchive.com/images/M_images/pdf_button.png"]http://www.royalarchive.com/images/M_images/pdf_button.png[/url][url="http://www.royalarchive.com/images/M_images/printButton.png"]http://www.royalarchive.com/images/M_images/printButton.png [/url][url="http://www.royalarchive.com/images/M_images/emailButton.png"]http://www.royalarchive.com/images/M_images/emailButton.png [/url]Written by Martin Evans, Daily Express Tuesday, 04 October 2005 http://www.royalarchive.com/images/stories/Images_for_articles/PrincessDiana/ring.jpgJeweller tells police she had chosen a £130,000 engagement ring - and Dodi was to hand it to her on the night they died

PRINCESS Diana and her Dodi Al Fayed were planning to announce their engagement when they were killed, the inquiry into her death has been told.

The couple were on their way to Dodi's Paris apartment, where he planned to propose to Diana with a £130,000 ring, when tragedy struck.

A jeweller has told police that the ring had been chosen by the Princess herself, and the Daily Express can reveal that the couple were expected to announce wedding plans to the world the following day. The disclosure was made last Wednesday by Monte Carlo based jeweller Alberto Repossi to a Scotland Yard team of detectives headed by former top policeman Lord Stevens.

In a sworn statement which lays bare for the first time the true nature of the relationship between Diana and Dodi, Mr Repossi confirmed to detectives that he sold the engagement ring weeks before the Paris car crash.

Mr Repossi, who has exclusive boutiques in Monaco and Paris, travelled to London to be interviewed by senior officers from Lord Stevens' inquiry team.

Mr Repossi told them that he secretly met Diana and Dodi in the South of France in August 1997 after the spotted a £130,000 ring from his Say Yes collection in the window of his Monte Carlo shop.

During a cloak-and-dagger operation to deter paparazzi pursuit, Mr Repossi was called to a clandestine redezvous where Diana was measured for the emerald and diamond ring.

Arrangements were then made for her lover to collect it a week later at the Paris branch of the jewellers - close to his father Mohamed Al Fayed's Ritz Hotel.

But before Dodi was able to present his bride-to-be with the ring and seal their love, the couple were both dead.

Evidence

Mr Repossi, who has video and documentary evidence to back up his story and which has been seen by this newspaper, has given a sworn statement to officers that the ring in question was indeed bought to signify their engagement.

In a statement he said: "In order to avoid any distortion of the facts. I am enclosing herewith a copy of my consignment book, which clearly indicates the jewel in question was, at this early date, annoted by me as being an engagement ring."

He added:" The docket speaks for itself. It was an engagement ring, Diana chose it herself and Dodi picked it up from my shop in paris the night before they died. I met them both in St Tropez and Diana picked the ring herself."

This fresh evidence from Mr Repossi also ties in with comments made by Diana in August 1997 that she was planning to make an announcement which would give everyone a "big surprise".

Weeks before her death, while holidaying with Dodi, she told a group of journalists: "You are going to get a big surprise with the next thing I do."

Investigators are now examining the likelihood that the announcement was to be her engagement to Dodi.

The latest development also lends more weight ot the growing belief that Diana was pregnant with Dodi's child when the couple were killed. Conclusive evidence to confirm the pregnancy was destroyed when Diana's body was embalmed within hours of her death.

Ever since the fatal crash in Paris' Alma tunnel in the early hours of August 31, 1997, speculation has been mounting that it was not an accident but a deliberate act of murder carried out by the British secret service.

News that the lovers were to become engaged is certain to fuel those theories still furthur.

Harrods tycoon Mohamed Al Fayed has always insisted that the couple were killed because the Royal Family did not want the mother of the future King of England marrying an Egyptian born Muslim. That theory received overwhelming backing from Daily Express readers in a recent telephone poll, with 94 per cent convinced her death was not an accident. Mr Al Fayed has vowed to continue his own investigations until he is satisfied that the truth about their deaths has been revealed.

Mr Repossi, 54, first became aware of his extra-special clients when a director of the Ritz Hotel in Paris contacted him in August 1997 to say that Diana and Dodi were interested in a ring they had seen in his Monte Carlo store.

He arranged to meet the couple a few days later to show them the jewel and take measurements for fitting.

Mr Repossi said there was no doubt in his mind that the ring was being bought to celebrate the couple's engagement.

On August 30, 1997, Dodi visited the Repossi boutique on the Place Vendome in Paris in order to collect the ring.

Rest of the story at link.

http://www.royalarchive.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1350&Itemid=2

The killing of a Princess: Why Diana had to die Written by Brendon Abbott, Sunday Express Sunday, 23 October 2005
dianaritzsecurity.jpg
NICHOLAS DAVIES, a renowned writer on the Royals and Intelligence matters and friend of Princess Diana, believes her 1997 death was no accident.

His new book, Cover Up, out next spring - based on research including Intelligence and Defence sources - alleges a murder conspiracy by British and French Security Services. It could lead to him being challenged in the courts by MI5.

But, he warns: "My sources are genuine and reliable." Here are some of his disturbing findings...

AS PRINCESS DIANA and her lover Dodi Fayed enjoyed their last meal together in the sophisticated surroundings of the Espadon restaurant in the Paris Ritz, a team of MI5 officers assisted by members of the DST (La Direction de la Surveillance du Territoire, the French Equivalent of MI5), were putting the final touches to their secret mission: their orders - kill the Princess.

It seems beyond belief that in 1997 Britain's Security Services, always known as MI5, should have taken upon themselves the task of killing Princess Diana.

Since that horrendous Sunday, August 31, 1997, the question that seems impossible to answer is simply: "Why would MI5 have undertaken the dastardly and indefensible act of killing Diana?"

*Nicholas Davies has published 12 books on the British Royal Family. A polo player he first met Diana on the polo field before she began dating Prince Charles.

Davies was anchorman for CNN coverage of her funeral.

Rest of the story at link.

http://www.royalarchive.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1467&Itemid=2

Diana Probe Finds No Evidence of Foul Play

LONDON - An official British inquiry into the 1997 death of Princess Diana in a high-speed car crash has found no evidence of foul play, a newspaper reported Monday.

The Daily Mail said the interim report, to be published in May by former Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir John Stevens, will dismiss conspiracy theories about the deaths of Diana, her boyfriend, Dodi Fayed, and their chauffeur, Henri Paul, in a Paris tunnel.

...The two-year investigation by 10 detectives will say that even a skilled racing driver would have had difficulty controlling the Mercedes carrying Diana as it hurtled through the Pont d'Alma tunnel in Paris, the Daily Mail reported. The newspaper cited "French judicial sources" at one point in its story but did not identify them further.

More: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060306/ap_on_re_eu/britain_diana_investigation

I believe Dianas death was no accident. She was a beautiful 19 year old, naive, young woman who was 'chosen' to serve a purpose of producing heirs to the throne, once she had served that purpose, she was cast aside by not only Charles, but by every other member of the Royal Family.

With what Diana had to endure from Charles and the rest of the Royal family, it was no wonder she became bulimic, self harmed, and even threw herself downstairs whilst pregnant, I'm not even sure many women could survive the ordeal she had to suffer from the Royal family during and after her marriage, and come out at the other end as strong as Diana did.

At the end of the day, Diana did have her faults as we all do, but her biggest fault in the Royal family's eyes, was that she "refused to accept her husbands mistress" as many other royal wives have had to for hundreds of years. Because Diana refused to accept her husbands mistress, she was seen as trouble with a capital "T"!

Diana refused to 'Go Quietly' as she says in her interview with Martin Bashir in 1995, and it was THAT statement in itself that the Royal Family could not cope with and could not control. Anybody who knows the history of the Royal family will know that "do as I say and not as I do" is an unwritten line in their marriage vows!

So what if Diana was involved with a Muslim and may have even had his baby one day. People say it would have brought shame on the Royal family, but if those people were to take the time to delve into the history of this family, they will find that Diana falling in love with a Muslim was NOTHING compared to what they have "brushed under the carpet" over the years!

After her divorce, Diana picked herself up, held her head high and vowed that the Royals would not knock her back down again........... but sadly, I believe they did, for one final time!

Anyway, now I have stepped off my soap box, here are two websites - the first one is called 'Diana Conspiracy' and makes very interesting reading about the night of Dianas death. The second one is the whole interview Diana gave to Martin Bashir in 1995.

Thanks for listening :blowkiss:

http://www.dianaconspiracy.com/

http://members.tripod.com/~zeltan/interview95.htm

Is there any defence? i don't think so. the depths this magazine - and the newspaper - have sunk in the pursuit of money is appalling, IMO.

Editor Defends Diana Pic

A magazine editor who has published a picture of Diana, Princess of Wales, as she lay dying in her smashed car has defended his decision.

Umberto Brindani, who edits the Italian Chi magazine said: "I published the picture for a very simple reason - it has never been seen before."

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-13532902,00.html

Boycott 'vile' Diana photos call

UK magazine distributors are being urged not to import copies of an Italian magazine featuring a photograph of Princess Diana as she lay dying.

British newspapers have condemned Italian magazine Chi's publication of the photo, which was taken at the scene of her car crash in 1997.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/5179100.stm

OMG - This is so so sad. What about Dianas' poor boys, having to endure this chit over and over again, people just cannot leave her to rest in peace, there's always someone trying to cash in on Dianas death. Anyone who even so much as wants to look at these photos of Diana dying, are sick.
Let's remember her as she was, a loving, warm, beautiful Princess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back